Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.9411765/5Overall Rating 2.9411765/5rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Suffield, CT
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone was friendly and helpful. I didn't have to wait long for an oil change, even with a recall service computer update.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/17/2018

Great to hear your experience was so positive! See you next visit!

LC
Linda C.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Anthony, Dan, and the Service Department went above and beyond to make my lease buyout seem less and painless. This dealership has always treated me right, and their professionalism and focus on customer service has earned my loyalty. Thanks for all you do!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the kind words! I'll certainly forward them along to Dan and Anthony.

HT
Honor T.
Wilbraham, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, courtes, and prompt. They even washed my car.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey! I'll forward the kind words to your advisor, Mike.

2013 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
quick repair
I needed to get my rear lights fixed. when I pulled into get the service I was taken care and the repair made in less then 45 minutes. Even thought I did not have and appointment they took care of me right away. Thank YOU !!!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the survey; and for the nice comments! See you next time.

ER
Eduardo Art R.
Simsbury, CT
11/26/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
They do excelent service on time or earlier.
thanks
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you very much! See you next visit.

OA
Olusola A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Quality Service
Good and ready-to-help friendly staffers.

Service can't get better than that.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Service 11/14/2018
Service Rep. Susan Roberts goes above and Beyond
Service Tech Griff is outstanding takes pride in job and wonderful to people don't loose Him
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/20/2018

Sue is dedicated like no other and I'm glad it shows!

KP
Kenneth P.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Transmission leak
Went in for service for a slight transmission leak. Quote the" fast oil change service tech told me I had a severe leak" after hyundai tech cleaned the affected area thoroughly. Told me it was so slight. I had nothing to worrie about. The whole service department treated me and my car with excellency. We will re evaluate the affected area after 5 month's. I give this service department 5 stars.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks for the nice comments! Look forward to checking it again in a few months.

Carolyn S.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Understandingstaff~
The courtesy and knowledge of the staff are great. If they are uncertain, they know who to ask and get right back to me. Thank you!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! See you next service!

WR
Wayne R.
East Longmeadow, MA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Sue
Sue was great. Don't let her go. She is an asset to your dealership.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/14/2018

I know, isn't she great! I'll pass along the kind words to her.

GD
Glenn D.
Somers, CT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
In & Out Oil Change
I brought my Sonata in for an oil change. The whole process took less than half and hour and was half what I pay @ the oil change place.
I’ve been getting ripped off at the oil change guy! No more!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words! See you next visit.

Andrew M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Close bye..
Satisfied with my purchase and helpfulness of the staff at the dealership.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for recognizing Sue. She is an asset to the store.

East Longmeadow, MA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Resolved with Excellence
The issue I originally posted was fixed within 10 min and I have to thank the service rep Mike for handling the situation. Mike did an awesome job and because of him I am sure lia Hyundai has many repeat customers

11/06/2018 Category: Service
Sloppy
Car returned with grease stains on front seats.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/06/2018

Sir, I apologize for the grease stain. I remember Mike coming to me after it happened, getting it cleaned at once (it did come out, correct?) and providng you a free visit next service? It is unfortunate when a technician, porter or advisor doesn't realize they've left a mark or marks on a car.

Please let me know when we might be able to talk as these scored (one star) reflect directly on Mike, the advisor who took care of your visit. The comments lead me to believe he actually did a good job.

I look forward to talking to you,

Alex Ordoñez
Lia Hyundai of Enfield
860-745-7400

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for the clarification. See you next visit! Alex

KN
Karen N.
Broad Brook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
I’m completely satisfied with the service I received.
Everyone was courteous and polite
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much, I'll pass it on to Sue.

Michele H.
East Granby, CT
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tells you what you want to hear but in reality it’s just so you’ll bring car in multiple times
Frustrating they should have fixed all problems first time.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/30/2018

Ms. H, I reviewed the items we have worked on over that last several months, and they are all different. From tires and brakes to rear end sounds, and finally a turbocharger adjustment. I road tested with Mr. H to ensure our diagnosis was correct regarding the rear coupler specifically. I'm sorry there have been follow-up concerns this past summer and fall, but please be assured, these were each different concerns, unless I am not reading it correctly. Might there be a time we may discuss further in case I'm missing something? Additionally, I never recieved an email from you regarding any of this. Alex Ordonez, Service Manager

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/31/2018

Hi again. Will we ba able to discuss the various items that were of concern? Alex Ordonez, Service Manager

PD
Peter D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2018 Category: Service
SUE ROBERTS & ALEX ORDONEZ
BOTH VERY EASE TO TALK WITH ALSO SUE WENT OUT OF HER WAY WHEN I BROUGHT MY GRAND DAUGHTERS 2013 TUCSON FOR SERVICE
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We'll see you next time with yor car!

CR
Craig R.
Windsor Locks, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Service advisor sue Robert's is excellent
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/24/2018

Glad you made it for our Service Spectacular! I hope you got a burger. See you next visit. Thanks for the great survey.

Margaret D.
New Haven, CT
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Sue does
Sue really treats me like a valued customer. She always delivers what she says and is pleasant and professional.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very lucky to have her on the team.

Granby, CT
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Decent service
The oil change was completed in a fairly timely manner and the other problem was explained to me completely. I still have a problem with my second key fob that they were not able to fix without charging me. I already had to replace a key fob at a very expensive price so I was hopeful that the key fob would be able to be fixed without a large fee so I was disappointed with that.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/20/2018

I am sorry you were disappointed by the second remote. Do you recall when the first one was replaced and is the replacement the one that is not working now?

Kevin B.
East Granby, CT
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2011
Engine seized up back in August, was put in a nice clean comfortable loaner for a little under a month while the engine was on order and then replaced. Then had an overheating issue happen the following week but was able to bring the car in again the following day and was back in my car in less than couple days. Service advisor was helpful and friendly and a big thanks to the parts department and techs for making my car safe and driveabke again!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 10/18/2018

So glad the car is running well! Thanks again.