Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.666668/5Overall Rating 2.666668/5rating 2.666668rating 2.666668rating 2.666668
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

EW
Elizabeth W.
Somers, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
On time
I arrived for my scheduled appointment and pleasantly greeted. I was told that the work would take about 1 hour. They started working on my car on schedule and it was completed within the hour. Very polite staff.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for the kind words! Have a wonderful, cool, fall. See you next visit.

BC
Brian C.
Meriden, CT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, connection to the technician performing service.
Staff is great, ease of scheduling.

Much appreciated!

Dale M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was outstanding
Thank you for your honesty in dealing with my flat tire and key issue dale MEnard

Also Lisa capputo is one outstanding sales person

ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/20/2018

Dale, we were happy to help! Look forward to seeing you next interval!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
They are friendly there. The place is conveniently located. Missed my first appointment and they were able to reschedule me right away.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words Appointments can also be made and hanged online too if you need to do it off hours.

IH
Irene H.
Windsor, CT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I was greeted promptly and Jenny answered all my questions. The oil and filter were changed. Everything else that needed checking out was done. Also they made sure my car got washed.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/18/2018

Thank  you so much for the review! Sue let me know to look for it. Alex

SD
Susan D.
Broad Brook, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sued
Just good service
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for taking a few moments and fill out the survey. It truly helps!

Melinda C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and friendly
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for taking a few moments and fill out the survey. It truly helps!

Agawam, MA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service department always make you feel welcome n listens to your concerns
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
As expected
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/13/2018

Truly appreciate taking the time to fill out the survey. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

LK
Lisa K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are lucky to have loyal customers like you! I'll let Sue know.

Marie B.
Avon, CT
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/27/2018 Category: Service
good
good experience

Wethersfield, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Always a good job and a good price
I keep coming back because they are quick and reliable. Always feel like I'm getting the best service for a great price.

ER
Eduardo Art R.
Simsbury, CT
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Your service. But you have a great person Jennee, she is excelent, The servce put another guy I have to wait one week for simple oil change. With this girl is the same day or very close, don't lose Jennee or I have to return to my hartford service for my car. Big difference when she is around.

Caraline W.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Staff at Lia Hyundai of Enfield
Dear Staff at Lia of Enfield:
I am most grateful to Susan Roberts, my Service Advisor, who stayed in communication with me showing patience and kindness with me in explaining exactly what was going on and what the tech(s) needed to do in order to get my 2004 Sonata back on the road and running as best as possible.
At the source of the vehicle stalling intermittently was a cracked crankshaft sensor which opened the door to other problems that needed to be resolved as well.
I want to say thanks to both Susan and the tech(s) who made it possible for me to drive off the lot on August 9, 2018 and knowing I felt safer without the stalling occuring as when I first arrived.
Thanks again,
Susanne Kulungian
s.kulungian@yahoo.com

IB
Irene B.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
great communication
Called before service was done and everything done in a timely manner

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Their service is done with in a good time frame and they are reliable. They call you if they find a problem before they fix it.

RL
Robert L.
great service
great service

Denise H.
Windsor Locks, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Always pleasant. Nice waiting area with tea, coffee, water and tv. Of course, if you are not busy on your phone.
I have always been satisfied with hyundai service department.

KN
Karen N.
East Windsor, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Sue Roberts is awesome
She is courteous and polite
I was quite shocked to hear that the service manager Adam Woodill is no longer there. You lost a great employee.
I am going to continue to do my service there because of Sue