Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 2.9411765/5Overall Rating 2.9411765/5rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765rating 2.9411765
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471

BC
Brian C.
Meriden, CT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service, Friendly Staff
In and out for an oil change. I have both of my cars serviced here.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! See you next visit.

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Understanding staff~They listen!
I took my car in for a "recall" and an oil change. Spoke to the person at the desk about my budget and asked that nothing extra be done to the car unless it was absolutely necessary and he checked with me first. He quoted me for the oil change - did the inspection re: tires and alignment - and handed me a bill only for the oil change as he had quoted and advice for future maintenance.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/18/2019

I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience! What could we do next time to ensure a full 5 stars? I's surely let Mike know!

KK
Karen K.
Westfield, MA
Great service.
Great service at Lia Hyundai. That's why I bought my vehicle there and not in Massachusetts where I live.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/18/2019

It means so much when our clients believe is us so much they pass other stores to get here! I'll be sure to let Sue know. See you next visit.

Sharon C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there made me feel very comfortable. I felt I can trust them to service my Tucson.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'll make sure to let Mike know. See you next visit!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Sue Roberts, and Tech Griff there the "Best" !!
always great service!!!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. I'll be sure to let Sue know!

2006 Hyundai Azera
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Just an oil change
They did it.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/15/2019

We strive to provide 5 star service. I reviewed the estimate which seems in order. Was there a specific item that was of concern? Please let me know so next visit, you feel 5 starts are warranted. Thanks. You may reach me by email or phone 860-745-7400. Alex

Mary W.
Broad Brook, CT
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words! I'll let Mike know. We'll see you next visit!

ER
Eduardo Art R.
Simsbury, CT
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
They have time for clients. Most of us work on busy schedules, and they accomodate our car service around. For example, fast same day oil change.
I appreciate.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey! See you next visit.

Springfield, MA
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great
They always know what’s wrong with my car. On point every time
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 03/05/2019

Sounds like you had a great experience; wonderful! Could you tell me what would make that experience a 5 star visit?

Hartford, CT
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Had a very good experience and better than Gary Rome in Massachusetts
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/21/2019

I know you have had some past concerns car/dealer related. Sue and I are both relieved that we were able to help get it back on track! See you next service.

Longmeadow, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good fast service thank you
Sue Is a really good service advisor, thank you
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/19/2019

I certaintly know how lucky we are to have her! Thank for filling out the survey and the kind words!

Maria S.
Manchester, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience!
My salesman, Anthony Canada, has been such a great help from day one. He even set up my first service appointment! Alex, the service manager has also sent a couple follow up emails, I've never had follow up from the service manager before! Great customer service overall!
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/14/2019

So glad you're please with many positive changes and new additions to the store! See you at the next service!

Don D.
Amherst, MA
02/08/2019
Five star all the way
Mike and the service crew always go above and beyond for me whenever I have a problem with my car.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks so much Don! I'll forward along to Mike.

AL
Ada L.
West Springfield, MA
02/08/2019
Very good service they take good care of me every time
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to let Mke know...

SP
Sarah P.
East Granby, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The Service Dept did an excellent job replacing my antenna.
The plastic antenna part fell off after owning this vehicle 3 months, I called Lia Hyundai of Enfield and they ordered the part and replaced it within 4 days I was very pleased with the quality of service that I received.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the survey. It really does count!! I'll forward the message along to Mike.

Broad Brook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor
Take pride in your work
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/29/2019

I am so very sorry for the lack of attention. I would like to talk further about your experience when you have a few moments. Sue mentioned how she looks forward to your visits. Please let me see how I can make it up to you! Call or email anytime, Alex Ordonez

SN
Sofia N.
Springfield, MA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Easy!
Honestly, I have been to several dealerships where sales people approach me as someone who is not going to purchase a car (because I am a young female). Anthony Canada made me feel comfortable, took his time, and was completely no-pressure. I enjoyed my experience immensely! Once I decided which car was the right one, it took under an hour to get finance and papers completed. Really great experience and I encourage anyone who has had issues with over zealous/prejudice salespeople to visit Anthony.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/28/2019

So glad you're in love with your new car! Anthony is an asset to the store, and we know it!

GG
Gina G.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Promised to do a full inspection but lacked in doing so
Do the full inspection properly. I also asked for my tires to be filled with air which wasn’t done.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/28/2019

I'm very sorry for the lack of attention paid to your vehicle during this first visit. It is certainly not the image we want. Basic maintenance visits should always be under an hour, as you expected. Your next service visit, the 7,500 mile will be on us. I hope we can earn you back.

Granby, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
recall service
The work was completed earlier than I expected and was professional.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate customer loyalty to store immensely. Thanks again!

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Easiest service
When I walked in they already knew who i was based on my car. He also determined I had a recall—which I wasn’t aware of. When I scheduled my service I was told it would take approx an hour so I was prepared to sit and wait a while and it was all set in 20min.
ALEX O. from Lia Hyundai of Enfield responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for the kind words! I'll let Mike and Ethan, your technician know.