MATT H.
11/10/2019
Great service and value ‘
Personable people and knowledgeable staff.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Mr. H, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate it very much! Mark M.

DK
DAN K.
11/10/2019
Customer Service
We appreciate the honesty and incredible customer service Liberty provides. Mark always takes the time to describe what needs to be done to your vehicle.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Mr. K, Part of excellent customer service is to ensure that our customers understand what we are doing and why they are spending their hard earned money. I am pleased that we have succeeded. Thank you for the wonderful review. Mark M.

DOUGLAS H.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/08/2019
Friendly and prompt service.
The best in Cumming. Honest and fair prices.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Mr. H, I appreciate your wonderful review. I look forward to your visits for many years to come! Your Friend, Mark

KAREN M.
Smyrna, GA
Toyota Camry Solara
11/07/2019
Warm Welcome and Honest work
Honest and friendly guys at this shop. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Ms. M, Thank you for your kind review. We try to make every visit to our shop as pleasant as possible. We hope that you will visit again. Mark M.

AR
ALVARO R.
Alpharetta, GA
11/07/2019
Fast and friendly service. I had to bring my dog my dog inside the office while the r3ch performed the emissions test and they told me they loved dogs too.
I highly recommend Liberty for emission teat. I plan to come back for an oil change.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hello Mr. A, Your dog was a lot of fun! Thank you for your kind words. Please remember that we are a complete service shop. We can take care of just about anything automotive. Please come back the next time you need service and bring Milo too! Mark M

BC
BERNARD C.
Feed back
Convenient location, friendly and trustworthy. Fair prices and excellent work. Like the follow up contacts. We feel good about bringing our vehicles there.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Mr. C, Thank you for your kind words. It takes a lot of work to run a high quality, trustworthy shop. Thank you for noticing and taking the time to share your comments. We are here when you need us. Thank you very much again. Mark M.

AMANDA M.
Dawsonville, GA
Amazing Service
Always have the best service at this shop. They take good care of my car at reasonable prices with honest advice!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Good day Ms. M, I have said this a hundred times. We are consumers too and we expect good, honest service from the folks that we choose to use to fix our stuff. We treat our customers the way we would expect to be treated, the best we can deliver. We will always give you our best! Thanks, Mark M.

CATHY B.
Nissan Frontier
Great Experience
Great customer experience! Liberty representative welcomed me and was happy to take care of my truck. I was able to get an oil change without an appointment. The representative was very professional and seemed genuinely glad to be of service. The turnaround time was fast, very reasonable price, and the technician used protective measures and care when he enter the truck. Will definitely be a returning customer in the future. Thank you Liberty Automotive!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Ms. B, We try to make every visit as pleasant as possible. We are a full service shop and can service any automotive need that you may have. Your kind review is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to post the review!. We look forward to seeing you in the future. MArk M.

Terry S.
GMC Yukon
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that he has been doing business with them for 25 years. Mark is a good person. He is an honest good guy. It is a great family oriented place.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Mr. S., WOW! That makes you one of our very first customers! I am grateful to folks like you for allowing us to keep the doors open for so long. I guess that we must be doing something right. Thanks for your kind review and the years of support. Mark M.

RE
RICHARD E.
10/28/2019
Taking pride
The battery light came on while driving. Not a good thing. Shouldn’t be driven. I charged the battery and took it to Liberty Automotive for the first time. I left it with them with some other instructions and inspection requests.Liberty has a good reputation and I felt confident leaving it there. When Bill called me with the test results I was a little taken back..The alternator failed because of excessive oil intrusion. He gave me an estimate for all the needed repairs which I authorized. I went by to check on it a couple of days later they had to order some parts. James was the technician on my car. He was methodical in his moves ,he knew exactly what he wanted to do and how to do it.I felt a big sigh of relief. He was taking pride in his work and wanted it right. I’ve had the car back for a few days and it’s running absolutely great!! I couldn’t be happier! I will be retuning to Liberty Automotive for my BMW needs.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2019

Hello Mr. E, Thank you for the detailed description of events that led to the repair of your vehicle. We try to deliver the highest level of service with every vehicle that we repair. You have made our day! Thank you again. Mark M.

INFINITI Q50
10/27/2019
great customer service!
This was my first visit to Liberty and was quite pleased by their prompt attention and friendly customer service. They came highly recommended by a friend so decided to give them a try. I will be back!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/28/2019

Hello! We appreciate you trying us for auto service. We will always do our best to please you anytime that you come in. Thank you, Mark Morris.

KT
KAREN T.
Kia Sorento
10/25/2019
Great seevice
It is a pleasure to do business with Liberty because of the friendly employees. The fanatic service.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/26/2019

Good day Ms. T, We are in the service business.  We know that though we may be servicing your car, it's you that we are taking care of. Thank you for your kind words. Mark M.

WB
WILLIAM (BILL) B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/24/2019
In and out quickly
Will definitely use them again
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/24/2019

Hello Mr. B, We know that your time is valuable. Auto service must be performed but it is an interruption to your day. We try to get every vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. Please remember that we are a full service repair shop. We have been in business for 23 years and can handle any automotive problem. Thank you for taking the time to post a great review. Mark M.

KC
KIM C.
Mazda CX-9
10/23/2019
Fast, friendly, and great prices!
Ive been having my car serviced there for 2 years and I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. Fast, friendly and fair!!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/24/2019

Hello Ms. C,  We value every customer that comes through our door. There are dozens of choices of shops in the area. You chose us and we take that trust very seriously. We will always give you the best, most professional service that we can. Thank you. Mark M.

SK
Silvy K.
Ram 2500
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Silvy said he took his vehicle to this business and he only had one problem. He added they charged him $10 and he felt it was too much.