DARYL W.
09/30/2019
Liberty Automotive
The only place we take our vehicles..they handle my 92 Ford F150 like its their own.I wish more businesses were like this.We trust them completely,and are 100 %loyal to them.They earned it.I would whole heartedly recommend them.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/01/2019

Hello Mr. W, We enjoy working on your classic F150. We will continue to maintain your trust with every visit. Thank you for your wonderful compliments. Mark M.

Lexus LS 430
09/30/2019
Liberty is Top Notch
Easy to make a service appointment. Always feel Liberty provides honest service.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/01/2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. We try to make auto service as easy as possible. We also are consumers and we expect honesty from people that we trade with. We run the shop guided by the same principle. Please come back the next time you need auto service. Mark M.

TL
Todd L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Todd said this business has friendly service, competitive prices and they get him in and out. He's been going there for over a decade.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 10/01/2019

Hello Mr. L, We could not ask for a better review. Thank you for the support of our shop for many years. We will not forget your loyalty. Mark M.

EM
ERIC M.
Kia Sorento
09/29/2019
I don't use any service except Liberty. The service I get is of the highest quality.Never had any problem at all with the work they do. They strive to please the customer. They never try to get extra work from you by telling you there are other problems with your vehicle. I find them to be very ethical.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/30/2019

Hello Mr. M, The customer is why we are here. There would be no Liberty Automotive if it were not for wonderful folks like you. We will continue to provide the best, most ethical service that we can as we have for the last 23 years. Thank you for your kind words. Mark M.

KEVIN S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/27/2019
Transparent shop
Told me exact what needed to be done and price was fair.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Hello Mr. S, We know that auto service is no one's favorite thing to take care of. We try to make it as easy and reasonably priced as possible. I am pleased that everything is well. Thank you, Mark M.

KEVIN M.
09/27/2019
Fast and friendly
The guys are quick, prices are very reasonable. Will be back
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Hello Mr. M, Thank you for your review. If you are like me, you probably get a dozen surveys a week. Thanks for taking the time to weigh in on our shop. Kind words like yours help us grow. Mark Morris

BC
BRUCE C.
Dawsonville, GA
09/26/2019
Liberty Automotive Service did an awesome job when I took my truck in for an oil change. They did it in a timely matter and didn’t have to wait for hours like at some places I have been. They were very nice and courteous and the price wasn’t too bad either!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Hello Mr. C, A simple as it sounds, "we aim to please". We are consumers too and we take care of our customers as we would wish to be taken care of if the roles were reversed. We also try to keep our prices reasonable. Thank you for your kind words. Mark M.

BETTY H.
My Toyota.
Thanks so much, I’ve told my entire neighborhood about the excellent service I received.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Hello Ms. H, The best advertising is word of mouth. I am glad that you were pleased enough with our service to recommend us to your friends. Thank you for your trust! Mark M.

RUBEN H.
rep. was repectable
good location, fast service, good price
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you, Mr. H, It is great to know that we can still please you after all the years that you have been coming in. Mark M.

LF
LIANNA F.
09/25/2019
I have been going to Liberty Automotive for 15 years, and they have always done great work! The owner Mark is very knowledgeable, honest and their prices can't be beat! I would highly recommend them!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/27/2019

Hello Ms. F, Thank you for the wonderful compliment. We plan to continue to take excellent care of your auto service needs for years to come. See you next time, Mark M.

JOSE M.
09/24/2019
This is the only place I trust for my vehicles. GREAT people. Thanks!
The staff is outstanding ?. This is the only place I will service my vehicles. They never let me down!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/25/2019

Hello,  Wow! What a wonderful review. Thank you We always try to deliver the best in auto service at fair prices. Please come back again when you need us. Mark M.

KR
KAREN R.
Nissan Versa
09/19/2019
Excellent work and service
I had to have an oil change and asked how long would it take - they actually completed the work earlier than said.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/20/2019

Hello Ms. R, I am pleased that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. We try to deliver every vehicle as fast as possible. We know how valuable your time is. Thank you for the compliment! Mark M.

Carolina C.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Carolina said her experience was great and she always takes her vehicle there.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/20/2019

Hello Ms. C, We appreciate your loyalty and great review! Thank you. We look forward to your next visit. Mark M.

BT
BRAD T.
09/18/2019
Great service as usual! Mark and his crew are a pleasure to work with.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/18/2019

Hello Mr. T, We always enjoy seeing you and Ms. T. We look forward to seeing you for years to come. Thanks, Mark M.

09/16/2019
Friendly/Knowledgeable Service
Great people who will do what is best for you and your vehicle.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 09/17/2019

Hello, We are all "car guys". We do everything that we can to stay current with the latest technology to offer the best service. We are always pleased to see our customers. Thank you for the wonderful rating! Mark M.