Dawsonville, GA
01/25/2020
This place has great service, they get the job done in a timely manner and they have affordable prices!

JAINEE G.
01/24/2020
Always fast and friendly
Always fast and friendly and definitely affordable
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/25/2020

Hello, Ms. G, It is lovely to read your wonderful review first thing on a cold, dreary Saturday morning! Thank you for the compliment! Mark M.

RONALD M.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
01/23/2020
Had the fix.
Friendly, Prompt and knowledgable.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/23/2020

Hello, Mr. M, Thank you for your trust. As a first time customer, we know how hard it is to select a shop. Thank you for choosing us. Please call us again the next time that you need auto service. Mark M.

JIM B.
Nissan Murano
01/22/2020
Review - January 2020
Excellent service. Customer for more than 5 years.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/22/2020

Hello, Mr. B, We always enjoy your visits and conversation. Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to your visits in the future. Mark M.

MIKE S.
Cadillac SRX
01/20/2020
Car care
Mark you and Bill always take care of me and my cars better than any shop I’ve ever been to, I wouldn’t think of going any were else. You guys are the best, thank you. 🙏
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/21/2020

Hello, Mr. S, We are here for our customers. We try to give everyone our best service during every visit. It is nice to know that we have succeeded. Thank you for the wonderful review! Mark M.

ANDY S.
01/20/2020
Consistently good!!
I always get good service at a fair price. Everyone from the front counter to the guys in the back are always helpful!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/21/2020

Hello, Mr. S, Thank you for taking the time to post your great review. We will always give you our best service and pricing each time that you visit. Please come back the next time that you need vehicle service. Mark M.

Billy H.
Lexus ES 350
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Billy said when he got to this place they took his vehicle in quickly and were helpful in giving him directions to where he needed to go to get a tag. They went above and beyond.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/22/2020

Hello, Mr. H, We are your neighbors, not just the local repair shop. It was a pleasure helping you. Please come back when you need us. Thanks, Mark M.

RACHEL W.
01/16/2020
Quick and Easy!
Bill helped me with an oil change. It was quick and easy. Also a good price! Will definitely be going back
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/17/2020

Hello, Ms. W, I am happy that we pleased you. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your kind words! Mark M.

DT
DAN T.
Lincoln MKC
Check engine light
On time and professional.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/17/2020

Hello, Mr. T, I couldn't have said it better! Thank you for your outstanding review! Semper Fi. Mark M.

MARK C.
Best repair shop around
I prefer to work on my own vehicles if possible, but if it is more than I can handle, or if more probable I made it worse by trying...

Mark and Bill will take care of you, and I trust them to honest and straightforward when it comes to their repairs.

Go see them and you'll agree.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/17/2020

Hello, Mr. C, I respect "do it yourselfers" It is how I got into this industry. Cars are so complex today that we train hours every year to keep up with the advancements. We try to make vehicle service as easy and straightforward as possible. We are here when you need us. Thank you for your great review! Mark M.

SHARON S.
Mazda CX-3
Reliable every time
I can always count on them. They are reliable, fast, friendly and courteous!
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/17/2020

Hello, Ms. S, We know that auto service is something that you have to do, though you don't want to. We try to make your visit as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your kind review, Mark M.

ANDREW M.
Trust worthy neighborhood business
Our family is very happy with Liberty’s quality of service, follow through and customer service. Very rare in a business these days.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/17/2020

Hello, Mr. M. Wow! Your review has made my day! Thank you for taking the time to post your great review. I appreciate it very much. Thanks, Mark M.

CL
Craig L.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the service is quick and efficient.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/15/2020

Hello Mr. L, We try to get every vehicle in and out as quickly as possible. We know that you need your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to post the wonderful review! Mark Morris

RI
Randy I.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Randy said the business was very friendly, they provided good service and the rates were competitive.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/10/2020

Hello Mr. I, Thanks for taking the time to post the great review. It's always a pleasure to see you! Mark M.

Jack R.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jack said he has been doing business with this place for a longtime.
Mark M. from Liberty Automotive Service responded on 01/09/2020

Hello Mr. R, Thank you for supporting us over the years. We appreciate your kind review. Mark M.