Mary R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Close by and very good service
The Best service!!! Very helpful and friendly!! Got everything done in time!!!Looking forward to taking my car there for service.Great staff and waiting room. Very clean!!!Coffee Tv!!! Can’t say enough!!!!!

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

John R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership with Excellent Service
The only dealership I will use for all me vehicles including non Hyundai models.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Township Of Washington, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Humanity
Everything is set up to treat the customer like a person. They are efficient in their check in process. The place to wait is very pleasant. There is coffee, vending machines and a TV. There is space to sit and so some work in your own "cubby". At the end they wash your car!!!
It is such a pleasant experience.
JAMES H K. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks for your business!

James F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/30/2021 Category: Service
True Professionals, who take Extreme Pride in their Work
Each, and every individual, cares about their individual specialty. Steve, my Service Representative, is thorough, and his recommendations are most appreciated. Ryan, my go to mechanic, a true, knowledgeable professional. Nick who runs the detailing area, and his team, take great pride in delivering the finished product. I have found Liberty Hyundai to be a trouble free experience. My Genesis, an Engineering Marvel!
JAMES H K. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/30/2021

Thanks for your business!

Maria M.
Oakland, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Great service and service personnel
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/28/2021

Hi Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Joyce F.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
I enjoy working with Hyundai Service
I am always please with the service personel at Hyundai. My car was returned in perfect working order.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Mark L.
Ramsey, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service at Liberty Hyundai
Our family currently has a Santa Fe, Tucson and two Elantra's. We purchased all our cars at Liberty and we get them serviced there as well.We enjoy the ease of scheduling, quick and fair service and a knowledgable staff

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Michael G.
Hoboken, NJ
04/23/2021 Category: Service
My service advisor and service manager took good care of ny vehicle. Very happy.

Hi Michael,

Suffern, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Better communication needed
Poor communication between dealer and service department. Once they sell you a car they do not care as much. They seem more interested in generating fees.
JAMES H K. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/26/2021

Hello, Please give me a call at your convenience.  Id like to discuss what happened with the entire experience.  I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience.

Regards,
Liberty Hyundai Service
201-592-4900

Midland Park, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Always courteous and helpful!
I’ve been using Liberty Hyundai Service for several years, through several leases. They are always helpful and polite, and have always done their best to provide the best service and care for my vehicles.

Hi Valued Customer!

VB
Vincent B.
Jose is the best!
Had an excellent experience from start to finish. Jose explained everything that needed servicing and why. I was at work when the mechanics came across a broken bracket. Jose calked to inform me and sent me a video so I could see exactly what they found. I feel that I was treated with care and respect throughout.

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

New City, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional & Efficient Service
They provided excellent service at a reasonable price. The Service advisor was professional and courteous and my vehicle maintenance was completed promptly.

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

CN
Christopher N.
Hewitt, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Regular maintenance on my car
I highly recommend Liberty Hyundai Service Center. Super friendly staff...very clean and welcoming waiting room with fresh coffee available. Quick and very detailed service. Amazing to say the least!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Midland Park, NJ
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Mahwah Hyundai Visit
Staff was kind and very prompt when it came to helping me and my recall issue. The vehicle was finished very quickly with no issues whatsoever! I would highly recommend them!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/19/2021

Hi Valued Customer!

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.

Janice R.
Nanuet, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/16/2021 Category: Service
I’m a Customer since 2013.
At this location you will find a friendly courteous and professional service staff. Willing to assist you.I live in NY but, I recommend this location in Mahwah for service of your vehicle! They do a great job all around! I’m very satisfied with their servicing of my
Vehicle since 2013! Thank you for always doing a great job!
MARY P F. from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/19/2021

Hi Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We at Liberty Hyundai appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Also for your kind words regarding our facility and staff. Please call us for your next maintenance appointment or if we can help with anything else.