Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5Overall Rating 4.5066664/5rating 4.5066664
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

Janet G.
Wallington, NJ
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
It was all taken care of professionally. And the staff was very helpful.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Too many recalls
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/19/2019

Janet ,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you and giving me the opportunity to make it right is the icing on the cake. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

AT
Alfred T.
Clifton, NJ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating Staff Committed to Improving Experience
I had a chance to speak with SM Danny about my March/April experience and Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah is committed to improving the retailer experience for valued Hyundai customers.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Survey Requires More Consistency
Where was this survey when my car was down for 43-days for an engine replacement and wasn’t even washed? I had grease stains on my interior and my driver’s side window when returned back in April.

Service was fine — only an oil change — but needs more consistency.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/14/2019
  • ALfred ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your patience and honest review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

James L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Felt Welcome !
I felt very welcome at Liberty throughout my time there for a checkup of my new car. They made sure I was taken care of and any problems with my car would certainly be taken care of. I would not hesitate to come back again !

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Better communication is needed at the entrance.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/18/2019
  • Hello James ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. We have made some provisions to prevent confusion in the future. Thanks or taking my call. We look forward to seeing you again.

Waldwick, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
WILL NEVER RETURN - WILL GIVE YOU MISLEADING AND FALSE INFORMATION.
I CAME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE, AND REQUESTED THAT THEY TAKE A LOOK AT MY BACKUP CAMERA AS IT WAS NOT WORKING. GOT MY CAR BACK WITHOUT THE CARWASH, THEY STAYED THAT FLUIDS WERE TOPPED OFF, AND I GOT IN MY CAR, AND IT SHOWED THAT MY WASHER FLUID WAS EMPTY, AND I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED A BRAND NEW BACKUP CAMERA FOR $500.00. FUNNY THING IS, I DID SOME RESEARCH, AND FIXED BY BACKUP CAMERA FOR FREE. SO I AM EXTREMELY AGGRIVATED, FRUSTRATED, AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST HYUNDAI. I GET THE RUN AROUND ABOUT EVERYTHING. THEIR CORPORATE IS HORRIBLE. I DO NOT EVER GET A RESPONSE. THIS SERVICE CENTER ORDERED THE WRONG PART FOR MY TRUCK, AND ALMOST CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT. I HAVE IT ON VIDEO AS WELL. SO DISSATISFIED.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
LIED ON THE WRITE UP - ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
The fact that I went in for an oil change, and asked if they could take a look at my back up camera as it was working one day, then wasn't they next. I received my write up on what they did to my car. Apparently they filled up my windshield washer fluid.... I find that interesting as when I got back in my car, the light came on stating LOW WASHER FLUID. THEN apparently I was told that I need a brand new back up camera, and it would be $495.00 because its not covered under warranty. Well I got home, googled this issue, and low and behold I found out a simple way to FIX THE ISSUE and now it works fine! I am so infuriated that I was once again tried to take advantage of.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/20/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity . I have reached out in hopes of clarity as I struggle with the details of your visit. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy and permanent resolution.
    Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Mahwah, NJ
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I received a call from Danny (service manager) after posting my review during which he was extremely apologetic regarding my prior experience. He was also very generous in offering me the opportunity to come back in to address the issue with my vehicle at a discounted rate as well as provide me with a free loaner car for the day. The entire gesture was very much appreciated and, in my opinion, above and beyond what was required.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The communication was good and efficient, however, one of the issues I brought the car in for was not addressed although I was told what the fix was, how much it would be and agreed on the price. After being told my car was ready for pick-up I was called back again to be informed that there was another fix still needed to address my original concern. It was apparent that the test drive showed the tech that the issue still persisted and that, most likely, the fix that was done was unnecessary to the cost of $350. Now, the same issue still persists and I was informed that the next "fix" would be another $350.
  • Valued Guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your business and honest review, I look forward to speedy resolution.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Suffern, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Still a 2
After speaking w a representative from Hyundai about the last /First service appointment. I still ended up paying almost 50 for a oil change and tire rotation, when the first service was supposed to be free. Here is the disclaimer- as long as it’s done prior to 3500 miles.. so the oil change and tire rotation cost upwards of $90 (conventional oil ) since they credited me $35

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Coupons - not honored
Bought a new Hyundai, in November, went in for my first oil change and the coupon for a free oil change wasn't honored! bate and switch. Paid $50 for the conventional oil change. Ask for synthetic oil - request denied! Dont waste your time and money - Will not be back.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/14/2019
  • Valued guest,

Thank you for taking my  call. I have attached a copy of your most recent bill. If you look you can see that the discount ($34.56) was in fact applied to your cost of the service. The service schedule is in 3,750 intervals. The first free service is recommended @ 3,750 miles.   The mileage that you had during this visit @ 7,910 is actually closer to second service suggested at . I apologize for the misunderstanding . I look forward to the opportunity to service you soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach me directly . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Sylva, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
Daniel, Service Manager has called me personally to resolve my issue.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Still waiting
Having service was fine. Oil change normal. Problem not resolved and have been waiting a week for a loaner car
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/13/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Your specific needs are important to us.We look forward to seeing this concern through to the end. We apologize that we have not met your expectations.  I will personally touch base with you to confirm next steps. Thank you for choosing Liberty.  We look forward to making it right .

Nyack, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Front desk is the best, always courteous and knowledgeable about all facets of car maintenance.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Just This Once
Service pleasant and professional.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/11/2019
  • Values customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey.We appreciate your honest opinion . We look forward to speedy resolution and the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Hawthorne, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Wanting to make it right!👍
So far so good!!!

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Does it matter
When you have no choices
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/03/2018
  • Valued  guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. We are working hard to establish a line of communication to expedite resolution . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/05/2018

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/08/2018

Monroe, NY
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and understanding
The whole service team at liberty Hyundai was helpful and willing to help get to the bottom of my vehicles issue. I very happy with how they handled my case and will recommend this service center to whomever needs help

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ok service location
Service was ok
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/23/2018
  • Valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I look forward to seeing this concern through to speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

MJ
Minaxi J.
Oradell, NJ
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Re assessment
Dan is an amazing manager
He was a good listener and problem solver.
Clearly appreciate his call back and feedback

Thanks

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication and no customer service and huge price differences
Rip off
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 10/03/2018
  • Hello Minaxi,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your honest opinion . I have been unsuccessful in reaching you . I look forward to speedy resolution.

Pearl River, NY
09/04/2018 Category: Service
All good
Original problem resolved

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Eh
I made an appointment for my service as I also needed to have a minor recall issue resolved. I had my almost 2-year old with me and did not expect to need to wait over an hour for these minor services, when I could have taken it to my regular mechanic for an oil change and had it done in less than half an hour.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/04/2018
  • Valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review.We regret that we fell short on expectations
Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Robert S.
Pearl River, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service

08/27/2018 Category: Service
just a misplaced paper work the job was done
I had work done 4 wheel alignment but was missing paper work Daniel called me and rectified it personally .
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/27/2018
  • Hello Robert ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. I've been unable to reach you. I hope to speak you soon.
    Respectfully,

Mahwah, NJ
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great.
Hyundai went above and beyond to fix my problem. they were great, I would definitely come back if needed.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
dissapointed
I felt like I was deceived.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/06/2018
  • Valued customer ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you . Engine failures and time lines are some what of a difficult transition at times. I look forward to seeing you on Friday to expedite any unresolved issues. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/08/2018

Valued customer ,

Thank you for the opportunity to revisit your concern. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled service. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/11/2018

Teaneck, NJ
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Cut above the test
My displeasure regarding my recent service was immediately addressed and explained in the most sincere and polite manner. I am completely satisfied with the explanation and appreciate the manner in which it was handled.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
cut above the rest
this service department is amazingling immaculate, seems to run efficiently and everyone is super polite and friendly
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/04/2018

Valued guest,

Thank you for the completing survey. We appreciate the feed back. I'm glad we had the ability to discuss the check your concern. No service can predict what sensor may be ready to fail. We look forward to seeing you and the dog this week. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Carl S.
Thiells, NY
05/25/2018 Category: Service
problem was corrected
service manager contacted me and corrected the issue

05/25/2018 Category: Service
failed to repair part on car under warranty
went in to get a part that had broken for the second time repaired and was told that even though this is a common failing to this model that since it was repaired under warranty once they could not again and it would cost 187.00 to fix
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/25/2018

Hello Carl,

• Thank you for the bringing this concern to my attention. I appreciate  your conversation and look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for choosing liberty Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 06/18/2018
  • Carl ,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make things right. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

AC
Albert C.
Waldwick, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
great staff-- always go out of there way to accommodate me-- especially service and parts depts
there was a misunderstanding on my part in a previous survey-- but all is well --love you all --liberty hyundai will always be my Dealership regards AL Coldon

05/08/2018 Category: Service
great people
worked out well
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 05/09/2018
  • Hello Albert,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. I'm glad we had the opportunity to discuss. We look forward to seeing you again.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Ridgewood, NJ
03/15/2018 Category: Service
They were responsive after the original lack of information.
The service manager did contact me on several occasions after my critical review. He also provided me the chart of the "drive cycle" that has to be driven between any software update and the state inspection. My original contention remains: don't get the ECM update if you plan to have the vehicle inspected soon after. I do think that the Hyundai notice on the update and the service tech should have specified this. PS the same problem can occur if you change the battery.

03/15/2018 Category: Service
Don't get the ECM update if you need to have the state inspection done within a short period of time
Software update zeroes out all the registers and you fail the state inspection if you don't complete a "drive cycle"
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/15/2018
  • Valued customer ,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the honest review. We regret the inconvenience that you have experienced due to the mandated factory ecu update, however we are here for support . We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

ddelvalle@libertyhyundai.com
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/21/2018
  • Valued customer ,
    I'm glad that I was able to help. I look forward to seeing you again for the opportunity to serve you. Thank you again for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Suffern, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Issue resolved
Issue and confusion resolved with quick response by Hyundai service manager.

02/10/2018 Category: Service
Confused
All service personnel are pleasant. However, not satisfied with communication accuracy. Until this last visit, I would and have highly recommended this business and raved about the service department. As of now I would recommend this business but let them know of this experience.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 02/10/2018

Dear valued customer,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the honest review. It was nice speaking to you I am happy that we had the opportunity to discuss your experience.  We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Matthew B.
Wyckoff, NJ
01/22/2018 Category: Service

01/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Engine Recall 162
Our Service Advisor Steve was great!! He took care of all our recall servicing with a turnaround that was quicker than expected. He kept us informed throughout the entire process. A big thanks to Steve for his professional approach and friendly customer service.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/24/2018
  • Hello Matthew ,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest feedback. I'm proud to announce that based off of your concerns , We have implemented a new loaner car procedure. Thank you for allowing us the ability to improve the way we conduct business and we look forward to standing by you when ever you may need us . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.