Franklin, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Going the extra mile
The Service manager promptly reached out and clarified the confusion that I had on my end regarding pricing. Very professional and would highly recommend them.

01/20/2020 Category: Service
Great Service/Product.... Shifty Rep
I was quoted a price for a replacement tire over the phone. However, once I got there the rep asked me what the person I spoke to had quoted me. I was under the impression that its a set price given the fact he knew what tire was needed already. However, it quickly became obvious this was not the case when he ended up charging me more than what I was quoted. Luckily, I have been tremendously happy with my vehicle and at the end of the day its the dealership so you have to know they are going to find ways to charge more. Id still recommend them though.
JEFFREY I., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/21/2020

Good Morning,

The only reason I asked you about the pricing was because sometimes parts does not quote the installation of the tire and I wanted to honor the price that was given to your mother over the phone. I do apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

Jeffrey Imparato

Suffern, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
LIBERTY HYUNDAI SERVICE
HI AFTER PICKING UP MY CAR TODAY FOR MY THIRD TIME . I RECIVED A CALL FROM THE SERVICE MANAGER DANNY. HE REALLY TOOK THE TIIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME ABOUT MY ENGINE PROBLEM AND MADE ME FEEL AT EASE THAT THERE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WAS GOING TO HELP ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WAS VERY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ENGINE PROBLEM. THATS WHY I WROTE A BAD REVIEW.DANNY DEFFINTLY MADE A DIFFERENCE SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DANNY FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CALL ME ,AND PUT ME IN BETTER PLACE.

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Hoping the fix my car soon
Just want my car fix
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 12/04/2019

Steven,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the business and honest response.I am glad we had a
conversation to clarify the situation. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Joyce F.
Mahwah, NJ
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Danny the service manager was very attentive to my needs.
I was happy to get a call and feel that Liberty Hyundai was listening to my needs and working to
rectify the issues I had. I will definitely give Liberty Hyundai another chance!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Understaffed
Still great service. But it took much longer than expected.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/05/2019
  • Hello Joyce,

Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest response. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

PD
Perry D.
Hillsdale, NJ
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Problem was resolved and I’m good with the results.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
$253.54 for a battery seemed pretty high but $60 to install is just absurd.
And the fact I was there a week prior to replacing battery for an oil change and mentioned a problem starting the car, I was told they couldn’t find anything wrong with battery. Come on you can do better than that
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/01/2019
  • Perry ,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. I look forward to speaking with you in order to achieve speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Genesis of MAhwah
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 11/04/2019

Kristen M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
Service Repeat
After speaking with Danny, I am satisfied that this problem will be resolved.

Service Repeat
Not sure why the car wasn't fixed the first time. It has the same issue only it is quieter than before. Spiders? In the AC?
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/25/2019
  • Kristen ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate the business and honest review. We have been bit by this spider challenge before. We have a contingency plan.I have been unable to reach you, however I am hoping for speedy resolution . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

PR
Patricia R.
Ringwood, NJ
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Recent service
I did appreciate the immediate response to my review from the service manager.

Service took to long
I had to call numerous times I did not receive any calls from them
  • Patricia,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you and the input was extremely valuable. Thank you for the opportunity and for choosing Liberty Hyundai.
    We look forward to seeing you soon .

David D.
Bergenfield, NJ
09/08/2019 Category: Service
good service
second visit - the problem is being addressed and I got the loaner car while my sonata is being repaired

09/08/2019 Category: Service
need improvement
nice facilities, friendly staff,
but very expensive and did not get correct disgnostics
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 09/09/2019
  • Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your feed back. We look forward to speedy resolution. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

CT
Cynthia T.
Ramsey, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Acknowledging my concern ..
Received a phone call regarding my last service visit and my concerns were addressed.
Took the time to call and listen to me

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Stop advertising free car wash
Need to update online and on recording when put on hold
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/30/2019
  • Hello Cindy ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to compete the survey. We appreciate your business and honest review. It was great speaking to you. Thank you for being a part of the Liberty family. W

Janet G.
Wallington, NJ
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
It was all taken care of professionally. And the staff was very helpful.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Too many recalls
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/19/2019

Janet ,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. It was nice speaking to you and giving me the opportunity to make it right is the icing on the cake. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

AT
Alfred T.
Clifton, NJ
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating Staff Committed to Improving Experience
I had a chance to speak with SM Danny about my March/April experience and Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah is committed to improving the retailer experience for valued Hyundai customers.

08/14/2019 Category: Service
Survey Requires More Consistency
Where was this survey when my car was down for 43-days for an engine replacement and wasn’t even washed? I had grease stains on my interior and my driver’s side window when returned back in April.

Service was fine — only an oil change — but needs more consistency.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 08/14/2019
  • ALfred ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate your patience and honest review. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

James L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Felt Welcome !
I felt very welcome at Liberty throughout my time there for a checkup of my new car. They made sure I was taken care of and any problems with my car would certainly be taken care of. I would not hesitate to come back again !

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Better communication is needed at the entrance.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 04/18/2019
  • Hello James ,
    Thanks for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the honest review. We have made some provisions to prevent confusion in the future. Thanks or taking my call. We look forward to seeing you again.

Waldwick, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
WILL NEVER RETURN - WILL GIVE YOU MISLEADING AND FALSE INFORMATION.
I CAME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE, AND REQUESTED THAT THEY TAKE A LOOK AT MY BACKUP CAMERA AS IT WAS NOT WORKING. GOT MY CAR BACK WITHOUT THE CARWASH, THEY STAYED THAT FLUIDS WERE TOPPED OFF, AND I GOT IN MY CAR, AND IT SHOWED THAT MY WASHER FLUID WAS EMPTY, AND I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED A BRAND NEW BACKUP CAMERA FOR $500.00. FUNNY THING IS, I DID SOME RESEARCH, AND FIXED BY BACKUP CAMERA FOR FREE. SO I AM EXTREMELY AGGRIVATED, FRUSTRATED, AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST HYUNDAI. I GET THE RUN AROUND ABOUT EVERYTHING. THEIR CORPORATE IS HORRIBLE. I DO NOT EVER GET A RESPONSE. THIS SERVICE CENTER ORDERED THE WRONG PART FOR MY TRUCK, AND ALMOST CAUSED ME TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT. I HAVE IT ON VIDEO AS WELL. SO DISSATISFIED.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
LIED ON THE WRITE UP - ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
The fact that I went in for an oil change, and asked if they could take a look at my back up camera as it was working one day, then wasn't they next. I received my write up on what they did to my car. Apparently they filled up my windshield washer fluid.... I find that interesting as when I got back in my car, the light came on stating LOW WASHER FLUID. THEN apparently I was told that I need a brand new back up camera, and it would be $495.00 because its not covered under warranty. Well I got home, googled this issue, and low and behold I found out a simple way to FIX THE ISSUE and now it works fine! I am so infuriated that I was once again tried to take advantage of.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 03/20/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey. We appreciate the opportunity . I have reached out in hopes of clarity as I struggle with the details of your visit. I look forward to speaking with you in hopes of speedy and permanent resolution.
    Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Mahwah, NJ
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I received a call from Danny (service manager) after posting my review during which he was extremely apologetic regarding my prior experience. He was also very generous in offering me the opportunity to come back in to address the issue with my vehicle at a discounted rate as well as provide me with a free loaner car for the day. The entire gesture was very much appreciated and, in my opinion, above and beyond what was required.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The communication was good and efficient, however, one of the issues I brought the car in for was not addressed although I was told what the fix was, how much it would be and agreed on the price. After being told my car was ready for pick-up I was called back again to be informed that there was another fix still needed to address my original concern. It was apparent that the test drive showed the tech that the issue still persisted and that, most likely, the fix that was done was unnecessary to the cost of $350. Now, the same issue still persists and I was informed that the next "fix" would be another $350.
  • Valued Guest ,
    Thank you for taking the time out to complete the survey . We appreciate your business and honest review, I look forward to speedy resolution.Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai.

Suffern, NY
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Still a 2
After speaking w a representative from Hyundai about the last /First service appointment. I still ended up paying almost 50 for a oil change and tire rotation, when the first service was supposed to be free. Here is the disclaimer- as long as it’s done prior to 3500 miles.. so the oil change and tire rotation cost upwards of $90 (conventional oil ) since they credited me $35

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Coupons - not honored
Bought a new Hyundai, in November, went in for my first oil change and the coupon for a free oil change wasn't honored! bate and switch. Paid $50 for the conventional oil change. Ask for synthetic oil - request denied! Dont waste your time and money - Will not be back.
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/14/2019
  • Valued guest,

Thank you for taking my  call. I have attached a copy of your most recent bill. If you look you can see that the discount ($34.56) was in fact applied to your cost of the service. The service schedule is in 3,750 intervals. The first free service is recommended @ 3,750 miles.   The mileage that you had during this visit @ 7,910 is actually closer to second service suggested at . I apologize for the misunderstanding . I look forward to the opportunity to service you soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach me directly . Thank you for choosing Liberty Hyundai .

Sylva, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
Daniel, Service Manager has called me personally to resolve my issue.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Still waiting
Having service was fine. Oil change normal. Problem not resolved and have been waiting a week for a loaner car
DANIEL C D., Service Manager from Liberty Hyundai of Mahwah responded on 01/13/2019
  • Valued guest ,
    We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.  Your specific needs are important to us.We look forward to seeing this concern through to the end. We apologize that we have not met your expectations.  I will personally touch base with you to confirm next steps. Thank you for choosing Liberty.  We look forward to making it right .