DEWARD H.
04/19/2014
price and staff
Everything was great! Thank you so much for the great service as all ways.

EP
ELLIOTT P.
Ford Expedition
04/16/2014
All the employees make you feel that your car needs are most important for them to solve or recommend the top people in the area that can fix the issue. The employees are kind and make me feel I am important to them as a close family friend.
I take my cars to no one else unless they direct me to do so . I would recommend this business with high professional ethics and solid workmanship in all the work they do. D.Potter

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Richlands, NC
Dodge Charger
04/15/2014
Friendly Service
They take great care of my car and I never feel taken advantage of. Love this place!

JAMES F.
04/12/2014
Service Excellent
Like always your business takes my vehicle in for repairs and I get honest analyst and fast service

DEWARD H.
GMC Sierra Classic
04/07/2014
Awesome people that work there.
Jeb and Matt was awesome during my last visit.

HG

AH
ALICE H.
03/29/2014
friendliness
This place is great! The staff is professional and honest. I really appreciate their service!

DN
DUANE N.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/28/2014
Reliable, Affordable
The customer service is really great. Never worry about the car when it goes here because I know it will be taken care of. Reliability is so important and often times hard to find.

BILLIE H.

PH
PAM H.
Nissan Pickup
03/12/2014
they take care of my car as if it were there own
I just love this place.

LORI B.
03/06/2014
check engine light came on.
Jeb had told me that it would be $69.00 to hook my vehicle up to the diagnostic system to see why the - check engine light was on. However, I was disappointed to only find out that it was because the gas lid had not been put back on tightly. I will definitely start checking my gas lid better. It just seems like alot of money- to check this one light.

NW
NANCY W.
03/02/2014
Liberty Tire, Jacksonville...the best.
My husband and I have been bringing our vehicles here for @10 years. What draws us is first, customer service. The men who check you in are mature, clean, professtional men who actually like their job. They treat everyone with respect and answer all questions. Secondly, their wating area is very clean and right in the middle of the lobby...great for women and kids who may not feel comfortable otherwise. Many of the mechanics I've noticed have also been there a long time too, not kids looking to turn a wrench for $7. Next is promptness. The wait time is always reasonable. At Liberty tire, it is clear, customer service is #1.

JJ
JOY J.
02/25/2014
Great Customer Service
The staff is very attentive to your needs. They are honest and do not pressure you to make repairs to your vehicle that are not needed.

ASUKA S.
GMC Yukon
02/20/2014
Awesome Service
These guys have taken care of me and my trucks for more than 8 years. They are fast and make my transportation safety top priority. I always recommend them to everyone.

Deward H.
02/04/2014
My tires needed balanced
I would like to thank Andy for his great customer service. Eddie all of your staff is great. Thank you