Latest Review almost 3 years ago

HC
HEATHER C.
08/30/2013
Great Experience
Great place to get car inspections, oil changes, etc. Great friendly people!

JENNIFER H.
08/29/2013
Helpful and polite
I will continue to take my car to this facility

BILLIE H.

LEE W.
GMC Pickup
08/22/2013
auto maintenance/state inspection
great professional job with outstanding result in a timely matter

JAMES B.
Richlands, NC
08/20/2013
The people, service, and high standard of work.
Outstanding and fantastic place to do business!

AH
ALICE H.
08/19/2013
The staff are professional and friendly
Great atmosphere! Honest service!

TH
TREVOR H.
Cadillac CTS
08/16/2013
New tires
Eddie and his staff are top notch. Contacted them via internet received a quote and scheduled my visit. All my maintenance needs have been handle in the same fashion. They make you feel appreciated.

JENNIFER M.
Always great service!

JACE R.
08/08/2013
AAA+++ Customer Service
Always a pleasure at Liberty Tire. The Team goes out of their way to provide the best customer service and car repair, and then follows through. When I moved here 24 years ago, my future father in law recommended Liberty Tire and I've been a customer ever since. Great job guys!

KC
KEVIN C.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2013
Trustworthiness
I now when I bring my vehicles in for service that I will get what needs done for a good price and that I will not leave with more problems than when I entered. Also they don't try to sell me things that I don't need. I trust them completely with my vehicle needs.

CL
CINDY L.
07/18/2013
TRUST
They've earned my trust since 1989

JAMES F.
07/15/2013
convience. honesty of work and costs
Liberty tire has been a excellent source for most of my car repairs. Work is done in most cases fast and right. I am glad the are nearby.

CD
CONNIE D.
07/04/2013
friendly atmosphere
I like the first come, first serve service.
Clear & concise explanation of service and necessary requirements.

DAVID W.
07/03/2013
personnel and attention to service
Always do.

JENNIFER M.
Cadillac Escalade
07/02/2013
As always -- exceptional service.

KC
KEVIN C.
Pontiac Montana
06/27/2013
they are good people who care
I have taken my vehicles there for MANY years and I have always had honest reliable assistance. They are great!

ER
EDDIE R.
Nissan Murano
06/25/2013
oil change & tire rotation
Liberty Tire has been taking care of my cars for years. They always have a smile and are very professional.

Jason W.
Subaru Impreza
06/17/2013 Category: Service
Jason said he never had a problem and the work was done as quickly as possible. They had a pretty good attitude.

BILLIE H.
06/15/2013
Good people working there
Will be back

KEVIN B.
06/04/2013
It's friendly service and they know my name!