KW
Kameron W.
Tempe, AZ
02/17/2014
Honesty & Excellence!
If you looking for an awesome HONEST mechanic with EXPERT level service, for a good price - Lifetime automotive is the right place togo!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Kameron, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive!

PR
Paulette R.
Tempe, AZ
Saturn L200
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Paulette said she is very satisfied with the service this business provides.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you for your business Paulette! We appreciate you leaving feedback as well as choosing Lifetime Automotive!

ED
Euardo D.
Phoenix, AZ
02/05/2014
clean, thorough, above and beyond, honest
I had serious brake grinding. I had a limited budget.Mike went through car's fluids, one by one with me . Even took care of my battery at the end of my visit without charging extra.. my little truck is running excellent, no brake noise. I feel i got my monies worth, which I cannot remember the last time I said that about a repair shop. I will be contacting Lifetime auto for my repairs from now on.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Eduardo, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive!

LV
Lucy V.
New York
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Lucy said she appreciates the time and the care they took with her vehicle as well as their honesty.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you Lucy for taking the time to leave feedback, we appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive.

Anthony S.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said the service was pretty good and she liked the guy who worked on the vehicle.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive. We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

MJ
Marvin J.
Dodge Charger
01/28/2014
Alex does great work and he explains everything in great detail.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Mr. Jones, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you. Thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive!

KL
Kevin L.
Phoenix, AZ
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said he had the best service he has ever had from any mechanic at this business. He really appreciates all they have done for him and he wishes them all the best in their business.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you Kevin for your feedback! We thank you for your business and your well wishes! Thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive

Kitty B.
Nissan Frontier
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Kitty said the people at the facility are nice and do a really good job. They answered every single one of her questions.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you so much for leaving feedback Kitty, We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive!

GG
Gavin G.
Arizona
Honda Accord
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Gavin said they did a good job.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Gavin, Thank you for leaving feedback! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Lifetime Automotive!

Billy B.
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Billy said he likes Mike's good work. He is a friend of his and he is a pleasure to be around.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/05/2014

Thank you Billy for taking the time to leave feedback! We appreciate your business here at Lifetime Automotive!