LF
Lizbeth F.
Camp Verde, AZ
Pontiac Grand Am
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Lizabeth said the staff at this business were super friendly and helpful. She would recommend them for service.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you Lizbeth for allowing us to handle your vehicle's alternator assembly, new battery & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

TZ
Thomas Z.
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said his overall experience with this business was average but the service was good and he was happy.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you Thomas for allowing us to handle your vehicle's transmission fluid flush, oil change, air filter & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Jason P.
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Jason said they do a good job of taking care of his vehicle.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you Jason for allowing us to handle the HVAC work on your Toyota. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Terry B.
Scion tC
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Terry said he loved the guys at this business.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you Terry for allowing us to handle your brake job, cabin air filter, premium BG oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

CA
Cordel A.
03/22/2017 Category: Service
Cordel said this business had excellent service. Alex was honest and trustworthy.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you Cordel for allowing us to handle your power steering fluid flush, oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

NP
Nate P.
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Nate said this business was very professional and kind. They knew what they were talking about. He had a pretty good experience with them and he would definitely recommend them.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you Nate for allowing us to handle your full synthetic oil change, brake fluid service & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

EB
Emilio B.
Nissan Sentra
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Emilio said he would recommend the business for service.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you Emilio for allowing us to handle your vehicle's A/C check, A/C evacuate & recharge service & replacement of your A/C discharge hose. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

LP
Laurel P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2017
Lifetime keeps my car running well!
I wouldn't trust my car to any other place than Lifetime - trustworthy & exceptional work!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you Laurel for allowing us to handle your BG 2-part (Premium) oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

CP
Cindy P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2017
So Happy my relative referred me to Lifetime!
They were very informative when my check engine code came on and were able to fully explain the needed procedures to fix my Santa Fe. The cost of the repair and diagnostics fee was affordable and better than "the other quote" I received from another shop. They fixed my car within a day and allowed me to have a loaner car at no charge... Lifetime is Awesome!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you Cindy for allowing us to handle your diagnostics, gas cap & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

HT
Harvay T.
03/06/2017
Customer service oriented garage... a rarity there's days
These guys are professional, detailed, patient and non condescending in their explanations... pricing is fair to more than fair... workmanship is always solid... the courtesy vehicles/ rides for major work is above and beyond...
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/16/2017

Thank you Harvay for allowing us to handle your vehicles post-purchase inspection & brake check. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

EU
Earl U.
Steinbach, MB
Lincoln MKX
02/28/2017
Fast & efficient service & I was allowed to go into your shop & talk to the technician
Your prices are fair too
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you Earl for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change, brake check, battery cable check & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Rebecca C.
Saturn Outlook
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Rebecca said they over charged her in the beginning but they made up for it. It took a day and a half to get her vehicle back.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 03/01/2017

Thank you Rebecca for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change, drain plug & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

AW
Alexander W.
Fremont, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Alexander said this business was very handy because he was in the middle of a trip.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you Alexander for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Ben B.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business was honest and they did a good job.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/21/2017

Thank you Ben for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Catherine B.
Arizona
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Catherine said this business has good service but they are very expensive. She stated Cindy was delightful and it was nice to meet the owner. She would recommend them to anyone who can afford them.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Catherine for allowing us to handle your vehicles spark plugs, spark plug wire set & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

KV
Kelly V.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/03/2017
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable & they provided me a loaner vehicle so I didn't have to stress about not having my car.
The Lifetime Automotive staff were wonderful! I'm VERY grateful to Cindy for getting me a quick appointment with a loaner vehicle, Alex for being so kind & gentle when I had to confess how long it had been since I had my oil changed or my car serviced, the mechanics for the amazing service & everyone there that helps the process be so easy for the customer! Thank you Lifetime Automotive!!!
PS: I promise to never ignore another 'change oil' light again! :-)
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kelly for allowing us to handle your vehicles premium oil change, thermostat, air intake boot, air induction service, coolant flush & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Julie P.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/01/2017
Honest, Professional, and excellent work
I have finally found an auto shop (Lifetime Automotive) that I can trust to work on my 2003 Blazer and not rip me off. If I didn't have them to make the repairs on my car, I would be driving a new car, because I have had bad experiences at other repair shops in the past. These guys are honest, professional, and know what they are doing. J Pateick
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Julie for allowing us to handle your vehicles door window motor. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Alex B.
01/31/2017
Best service in town
I really appreciate the service I get at Lifetime Automotive. They are always straight forward about the repairs that are needed, Prices are fair and I always feel like I'm being treated like a person with a car problem rather then just a number. Thanks for all your help with my car!!!!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Alex for allowing us to handle your vehicles premium oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

SA
Susan A.
Chevrolet HHR
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Susan said their work is perfect and they are very friendly. They even cleaned her vehicle.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Susan for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change, brake fluid service, stabilizer bar bushings & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

KW
Kevin W.
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business provided free service. He had a corroded battery post and they replaced it for free.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kevin for allowing us to handle your vehicles Premium (BG 2-part) oil change, radiator hose, cap & plastic tank replacement, coolant flush, serpentine belt, air filters & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)