Ben B.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Ben said the business was honest and they did a good job.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/21/2017

Thank you Ben for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Catherine B.
Arizona
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Catherine said this business has good service but they are very expensive. She stated Cindy was delightful and it was nice to meet the owner. She would recommend them to anyone who can afford them.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Catherine for allowing us to handle your vehicles spark plugs, spark plug wire set & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

KV
Kelly V.
Chevrolet Sonic
02/03/2017
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable & they provided me a loaner vehicle so I didn't have to stress about not having my car.
The Lifetime Automotive staff were wonderful! I'm VERY grateful to Cindy for getting me a quick appointment with a loaner vehicle, Alex for being so kind & gentle when I had to confess how long it had been since I had my oil changed or my car serviced, the mechanics for the amazing service & everyone there that helps the process be so easy for the customer! Thank you Lifetime Automotive!!!
PS: I promise to never ignore another 'change oil' light again! :-)
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kelly for allowing us to handle your vehicles premium oil change, thermostat, air intake boot, air induction service, coolant flush & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Julie P.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/01/2017
Honest, Professional, and excellent work
I have finally found an auto shop (Lifetime Automotive) that I can trust to work on my 2003 Blazer and not rip me off. If I didn't have them to make the repairs on my car, I would be driving a new car, because I have had bad experiences at other repair shops in the past. These guys are honest, professional, and know what they are doing. J Pateick
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Julie for allowing us to handle your vehicles door window motor. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Alex B.
01/31/2017
Best service in town
I really appreciate the service I get at Lifetime Automotive. They are always straight forward about the repairs that are needed, Prices are fair and I always feel like I'm being treated like a person with a car problem rather then just a number. Thanks for all your help with my car!!!!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Alex for allowing us to handle your vehicles premium oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

SA
Susan A.
Chevrolet HHR
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Susan said their work is perfect and they are very friendly. They even cleaned her vehicle.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Susan for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change, brake fluid service, stabilizer bar bushings & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

KW
Kevin W.
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said this business provided free service. He had a corroded battery post and they replaced it for free.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kevin for allowing us to handle your vehicles Premium (BG 2-part) oil change, radiator hose, cap & plastic tank replacement, coolant flush, serpentine belt, air filters & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

EP
Elizabeth P.
01/29/2017
Friendly, trustworthy and efficient
Lifetime is the only place I'll bring my car to get serviced. They're simply the best!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Elizabeth for allowing us to handle your vehicles Premium oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

MF
Michelle F.
Gilbert, AZ
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Michelle said they were very helpful. They gave her a loaner vehicle and didn't charge her for any additional servicing. She said it was an easy process.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Michelle for allowing us to handle your vehicles variable timing control solenoids, water pump, coolant flush, oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

AD
Alberto D.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Alberto said he is very satisfied with this business and Alex is awesome.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Alberto for allowing us to handle your vehicles BG 2-part (Premium) oil change, oil pressure switch replacement & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Jim M.
Dodge Intrepid
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the business does very good work. They always have time for him.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Jim for allowing us to handle your vehicles brake pads & rotors and brake fluid flush.  We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

TD
Teddy D.
Arizona
Nissan Versa
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Teddy said they provided good service on his vehicle.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Teddy for allowing us to handle your vehicles air filter & wiper blades replacement along with your multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

DT
Dave T.
Kia Optima
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Dave said the staff at this business were really nice. They got him in and out really fast. Everything was great and he did not have any problems.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Dave for allowing us to handle your vehicles full-synthetic oil change, tire rotation, cabin air filter replacement & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

TR
Trevor R.
Mazda 3
01/27/2017 Category: Service
Trevor said the customer service was great.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Trevor for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

BP
Brenda P.
01/25/2017
Great Team
I was very happy worth the service at Lifetime Automotive. They made me feel comfortable and explained everything clearly. I will continue services with them.
Brenda
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you Brenda for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change, tire rotation & multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

EU
Earl U.
Steinbach, MB
Lincoln MKX
01/25/2017
Earl Unger
Friendly & fast service , with a reasonable price ,so far seems like good quality workmanship
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you Earl for allowing us to handle replacement of your vehicles wheel bearing. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

James H.
01/24/2017
Excellent service!
Everything was great. Really nice people too.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you James for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change and multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Joseph P.
01/12/2017
Best services i ever had
Pontiac G5
Took my car in for a stater , the service is off the hook. I get all my oil changes done the. I never had a auto shop be so good it's nice to be Abel to trust the guys who work on your car.you just can't bet the cost . I told them what I had to spend and I got every thing fixed and had some left over. Thank you Guy's
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you Joseph for allowing us to handle replacement of your vehicles alternator assembly & fuel cap.  We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

James H.
Ford Econoline
01/07/2017
Excellent!

Brian B.
Gilbert, AZ
01/06/2017
Trust is the key.
I have full trust in this shop, plain and simple they have never given me a reason not to. They are incredibly fair.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 01/25/2017

Thank you Brian for allowing us to handle your vehicles headlight repair. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)