JE
Joseph E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/25/2016 Category: Service
Joseph said the business was good, and provided a good service.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you Joseph for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change and tire pressure check. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

UD
Uriel D.
Chrysler 300
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Uriel said he is really satisfied with this business because they did a great job on his vehicle. They take a long time but they find the problem and they take care of it. He intends to keep taking his vehicle to them for work.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you Uriel for allowing us to handle your vehicles ABS diagnostic and brake switch replacement. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Darren D.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said the business is very good and honest.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you Darren for allowing us to handle your vehicles oil change and multi-point inspection. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

TD
Thomas D.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2016
Good Customer Service
The service was quick, efficient and completed as stated. One item of note my bill has no labor costs on it. Please include ALL costs on the final bill. Thanks.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/30/2016

Thank you Thomas for allowing us to handle your vehicles premium oil change and transmission fluid flush. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

BG
Brenda G.
Dodge Caravan
12/20/2016
Lifetime awesome customer service. They even brought my vehicle to me. Honest
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you Brenda for allowing us to handle your vehicles air induction service, oil change and replacement of the EGR valve. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Carla B.
Mazda 6
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Carla said the business took really good care of her.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you Carla for allowing us to handle your vehicle's full synthetic oil change. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

HC
Haggeo C.
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Haggeo said the business has good customer service. They are friendly, reliable and their quality of work is great.

ED
Eugene D.
Hyundai Azera
12/17/2016
Understanding, concern,feeling ready to help in the time of need.
Outstanding
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you Eugene for allowing us to handle replacement of your vehicle's control arms & alignment. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

CK
Cole K.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Ford C-Max
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Cole said this business was good.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you Cole for allowing us to handle your vehicle's oil change. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Marlene M.
Mesa, AZ
Saturn Vue
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Marlene said she loves the business, and they are her favorite. She stated all of the staff members are friendly, and they provide nothing but the best service.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you Marlene for allowing us to handle the replacement of your vehicle's vent solenoid valve & spark plugs. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

BP
Brian P.
Subaru Legacy
12/15/2016
Wifey's car running better now
Took my wife's Subaru in for it's 90K mile service. The recommendations were spot on, they showed me the air filter that had been neglected far too long, oops! After a full tune-up with spark plugs and a few flushes, she's running stronger than ever. Thanks Lifetime Auto!!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you Brian for allowing us to handle your vehicle's scheduled maintenance. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

BP
Brian P.
12/15/2016
Convenience rules supreme at Lifetime Automotive!
They gave me a loaner car while I got my 30K mile service completed, now my truck is up to date with it's service. The BG chemicals qualified me for a free roadside assistance card, awesome bonus. They're cheaper than taking my truck to the dealership while offering top notch fluids (BG) and technicians that put time & effort into servicing my truck every time I take it in. Thanks guys, I'll be back!!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/19/2016

Thank you Brian for allowing us to handle your vehicle's scheduled maintenance. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

LP
Laurel P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2016
I will always use Lifetime for my car-care!
The entire team at Lifetime makes car-care an excellent experience - I tell everyone they should use Lifetime!
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you Laurel for allowing us to handle your vehicle's engine mount. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

BC
Brian C.
Lifetime review
Fast, Efficient, Extremely courteous, and patient.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you Brian for allowing us to handle your vehicle's headlight lens assemblies. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

JT H.
12/14/2016
Don't want to be left out in the cold !
Needed to have extra service done in preparation for a trip into Sub-Zero country. The staff at Lifetime were awesome and got the vehicle ready for the cold weather.

Thank you !
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you JT for allowing us to handle your vehicle's coolant flush & cold weather preparedness check-up.  We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

GS
Greg S.
12/14/2016
Well done Lifetime Automotive
I now give you a five star review. Thank you for fixing the alignment issue. We will be back when we need work or repairs.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you Greg for allowing us to handle your vehicle's rack & pinion, ball joints & power steering flush.  Also, thanks for giving us the opportunity to correct the alignment under warranty.  We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

GS
Greg S.
12/11/2016
No more leaks
Took truck in for some oil leaks and rack and pinion job. Job well done no more leaks. Only one issue...the steering wheel is at the one o'clock position after the alignment. Other than that things appear fine. Will contact shop about alignment. Will change rating to five star when steering wheel is corrected.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you Greg for allowing us to correct the alignment under warranty & following up to post the 5-star review. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

Jason P.
Nissan Xterra
12/08/2016
They always take excellent care of me.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/14/2016

Thank you Jason for allowing us to service your vehicles. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

MJ
Micah J.
Mesa, AZ
Dodge Dart
12/05/2016
Great experience
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you Micah for allowing us to handle your vehicle's differential output seal. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)

AJ
Alan J.
12/04/2016
Professional and Couteous
Had several things that needed to be done to my car and these guys handled it efficiently and professionally. I have had my car in their shop a number of times and have always been pleased with their service and answering any questions I may have. And their prices are affordable. I still have other things that need to be done within the next six months and will take my car to Lifetime Automotive.
Alex B., Owner from Lifetime Automotive responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you Alan for allowing us to handle your vehicle's pinion shaft seal, air filter replacement, rear shock replacement & differential fluid service. We appreciate your business & feedback! :-)