AP
Amanda P.
Loganville, GA
Nissan Sentra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff was honest, nice, and explained everything.

Sandra S.
Mazda Protege
05/19/2019
Emissions visit, Plus.....
It was time for the decal. The CEL light was on. And, it had begun to bog at acceleration sometime and at cranking. It took a little while to figure out the true problem (always worth the wait for me~I prefer this to a quick remedy). I appreciated the comment that to drive my car (the distances I drive) with the bog issue could be not safe. At the end of this cycle, all of my issues were taken care of. Plus, my dear brakes are up to snuff now. Oh, and my oil is changed, and I drove away with a tank full of gas I didn't have to pump! I really appreciate the respect of the crew to me and my older vehicle, which just keeps on going with all the TLC she gets at Lilburn Chevron! Thanks to Mark and Zack for making this one a pleasant one. Again. ?

OJ
Oscar J.
Snellville, GA
Chevrolet Traverse
05/16/2019
They care about the quality of their work and how it impacts me
I trust them. Mark and Harris have always been straight up with me.

ER
Elizabeth R.
05/16/2019
The people and the service.
I will always bring my car/cars to be serviced at Lilburn Chevron. You treat me with respect and explain everything that needs to be done to my car without making me feel like a typical dumb woman when it comes to servicing a vehicle. Thank You All & You Rock!!!!

GW
Gina W.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Gina said she got excellent service.

GS
Greg S.
04/16/2019
Going The Distance
Got an after hours call letting me know the prognosis of my vehicle. Moved forward w/ repairs, tech was very thorough, & patient in explaining technical procedure & answering my many questions. Feel confident about work done.

KF
K.w. F.
Buick LeSabre
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with K.W.'s wife. She said everything is great. They've been going to the business for 40 years.

AH
Angel H.
Norcross, GA
Honda Accord
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Angela. She said she was very well satisfied with the service. She goes to this business every year for an oil change and would recommend them for an oil change.

Joseph F.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/31/2019
People are great.
The service and people have always been great. I would recommend to all my friends.

Lee M.
Tucker, GA
Chrysler Sebring
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Lee said Harris is outstanding.

WW
Woody W.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/17/2019
Vehicle maintenance
Always use Lilburn Chevron for my truck maintenance. They are competent, reliable and honest. You can always count on a friendly greeting no matter how busy they are.
No reason to trust my vehicles to anyone else.
Thanks

VP
Virginia P.
03/12/2019
The best auto service around
Oil change/service visit. Efficient, skillful, as always. Customer service is the best!

MJ
Mary J.
Atlanta, GA
Chevrolet Cruze
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the employees explained her service. They let her know what to look for.

Mary Ann S.

Brian D.
Atlanta, GA
Dodge Dakota
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Brian said it was great as usual.