Raymond M.
Stone Mountain, GA
Dodge Dakota
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he has been with this business for 20 years. It's always been good and the work is done on time. They did everything he ever needed.

Sandra S.
Mazda Protege
02/15/2019
My next oil change
Always dependable. Safe. A good time to check in and come to know status of car in general, and to schedule the next needed thing in this process of restoration! Thank you. All. I appreciate you.

TG
T.J. G.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/13/2019
Honest people
Very honest people, will not try to sell you something you dont need.

LG
Lonnie G.
Braselton, GA
02/06/2019
Welcome relief
I'd rather drag my balls over a pissed off porcupine than have to get my vehicle worked on but these guys only completed the work necessary, charged a fair price and didn't try to upsell things i really didn't need.

Robert W.
Georgia
Cadillac SRX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff do great work, they're fast and dependable.

PJ
Pamela J.
Snellville, GA
Cadillac DeVille
02/03/2019
Bill, Harris and Mark
The service was excellent and very accommodating

MK
Mathew K.
Acura MDX
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said the owner did an excellent job in picking the tire.

IS
Ianthia S.
01/31/2019
Reliable service. Honest mechanics. Nice people - every time
My parents took our cars to this location and now my family does too. Bill and his team are honest about what is necessary, what can wait, and discuss all the options. The service is reliable. I’ve never had to return because something wasn’t right. And they are always so nice. The cost is reasonable too. I highly recommend

OJ
Oscar J.
Snellville, GA
Chevrolet Traverse
01/24/2019
They treat me and my needs individually. They are trustworthy. I am not just another car/number. We are partners in taking care of my vehicles

RD
Renee D.
GMC Envoy
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Renee said the staff always comes to her aid when needed, and she highly recommends them.

KG
Ken G.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that Bill is personable and he appreciates the work.

Lee M.
Tucker, GA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the service is always great.

AT
Alex T.
Norcross, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Alex said that he likes the guys at the place and they do good work.

EZ
Eriks Z.
Duluth, GA
01/04/2019
Found problem when no one else could!
Had a problem with my truck that several garages and myself couldn't diagnose. They determined that it was the catalyst even though the truck past emissions! The truck runs better than it has in years!

Mary Ann S.