MZ
Mintry Z.
Tucker, GA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Mintry said this business was excellent. They had nice service. The facility was clean and his vehicle was cleaned. They were very good. He said he would like the staff to keep it up.

VK
Vickie K.
Stone Mountain, GA
Nissan Rogue
07/21/2019
Like always service was fantastic. Always ready to do whatever you need.

WW
Woody W.
Lincoln Mark LT
07/18/2019
Vehicle Service
Always a pleasant experience. Competent and courteous is the hallmark of Lilburn Chevron. We have had our vehicles serviced here for years and have never been disappointed. And they are really good people.

KJ
Ken J.
Lexus SC 430
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was good and the employees did what he needed.

BW
Bob W.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he has been going for 25 years, they do all his work, and that he has recommended this business.

Juanice H.
Buick Park Avenue
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Juanice said the business treated her very, very well and they also provided good service.

YJ
Yolanda J.
Tucker, GA
Chrysler 200
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Yolanda said everything was done excellently at this business.

IG
Ira G.
Snellville, GA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Ira said the service provided by this business was great.

JoAnna B.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/02/2019
Excellent car service
The guys Lilburn Chevron are always professional, timely, and extremely courteous! I trust them with all of my cars!

Destiny W.
Winder, GA
Ford Expedition
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Destiny said it was done in a timely manner.

AW
Arthur W.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the people do good work and are very responsive.

AP
Amanda P.
Loganville, GA
Nissan Sentra
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said the staff was honest, nice, and explained everything.

Sandra S.
Mazda Protege
05/19/2019
Emissions visit, Plus.....
It was time for the decal. The CEL light was on. And, it had begun to bog at acceleration sometime and at cranking. It took a little while to figure out the true problem (always worth the wait for me~I prefer this to a quick remedy). I appreciated the comment that to drive my car (the distances I drive) with the bog issue could be not safe. At the end of this cycle, all of my issues were taken care of. Plus, my dear brakes are up to snuff now. Oh, and my oil is changed, and I drove away with a tank full of gas I didn't have to pump! I really appreciate the respect of the crew to me and my older vehicle, which just keeps on going with all the TLC she gets at Lilburn Chevron! Thanks to Mark and Zack for making this one a pleasant one. Again. ?

OJ
Oscar J.
Snellville, GA
Chevrolet Traverse
05/16/2019
They care about the quality of their work and how it impacts me
I trust them. Mark and Harris have always been straight up with me.

ER
Elizabeth R.
05/16/2019
The people and the service.
I will always bring my car/cars to be serviced at Lilburn Chevron. You treat me with respect and explain everything that needs to be done to my car without making me feel like a typical dumb woman when it comes to servicing a vehicle. Thank You All & You Rock!!!!