TA
TERRESA A.
04/06/2021
Professional
Friendly and professional. Always helpful.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Ford Edge
04/04/2021
Honest and Reliable Service
Limestone Service ensured our daughters car was safe and ready for her to go back to College to finish the spring semester. They are friendly, have impeccable customer service and they had detailed all aspects of our appointment.

LV
Laura V.
Redding, CT
MINI Countryman
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Laura said fast service and in and out in one day.

EK
Eric K.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they are pretty good.

JOHN W.
03/27/2021
Stubborn Problem
They kept at it till they figured it out.

AA
AMY A.
Redding, CT
Volvo XC70
03/25/2021
Solid, honest service
I've been using Limestone since 2005, when they welded a loose muffler on my Volvo XC70 instead of trying to upsell me. They have provided excellent service and advice ever since. My last visit, I was sure I needed new tires, but Limestone said my current tires still had life.

TE
THOMAS E.
Jeep Liberty
03/24/2021
Excellent service quickly
Once again, our experience at Limestone Service was a pleasantly surprising one. We brought our 2005 Jeep Liberty in on Friday with a leaky oil hose, and no promise of service completion before the following Thursday, the day my wife goes to Danbury for her first Co-Vid 19 vaccine. Over the weekend we began to make alternate plans (Uber, rental) for Thursday. Before noon on Monday Limestone called with repairs completed for a reasonable price, and we were free and clear for Thursday. Thanks again Limestone Service, Tom and Joan.

RN
RICHARD N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/24/2021
Four new tires & alignment
Jimmy worked to get us the best deal on four new tires based on available inventory. We saved substantially over the dealer’s quote and TireRack. Scheduling the service was easy. We highly recommend.

JOE A.
03/20/2021
Car servicing
I greatly appreciate the honesty and value I received when I brought my car in for service and a brake check.

TO
TOM O.
03/20/2021
Wonderful service
Great people extremely helpful. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

JOHN G.
03/19/2021
Trust and honesty
I have been using for service and gas for 45 years. The service is first rate, with friendly, honest service. There is no worth done unless needed.

MICHELE B.
03/18/2021
Car would not start.
You always help me when I need help. I trust your judgement and have for many years. I would never take my car anywhere else.

Michael H.
Connecticut
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Michael said he has gone to this business fir 50 years. He has gotten the same service for 50 years. They do a great job.

RJ
Richard J.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the staff did a very good job. Dillon the new service manager seems like a really nice guy.

WK
WALTER K.
GMC Acadia
03/02/2021
Can be trusted
Many times I go in for service & they say “not needed now good for x more miles’ or tires good for another x miles. can always rely. They will not sell u a service u don’t need.