Chris C.
08/25/2020
Honest
Outstanding service and trustworthy. I took my truck into them anticipating a $4-500 bill and they fixed it for $25.00. I've taken several automobiles to them since then and have always gotten a straight deal. I'll never go anywhere else.

SK
Steven K.
So professional and honest
I’ve been using Limestone over 20 years. I highly recommend them without reserve. From tires to major engine issues. Oh, and such fair prices.

CRAIG M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Great job
Once again limestone did a great job.

Always trustworthy
Once again, Limestone was upfront about repairs they would do and what needed to be done by the dealer. The dealer had also said there was a leak, but Limestone did not detect the leak and did not do an unnecessary repair. I trust Limestone for their honesty and fairly-priced service.

PG
PETER G.
Katonah, NY
08/23/2020
Always friendly and helpful and professional.

08/22/2020
Great service, super honest, fair prices
They always provide the best of service and don't do any unnecessary repairs . They truly have their customers' best interest at heart .
What a blessing to have this great business in our town.

John S.
Connecticut
Nissan Murano
08/20/2020 Category: Service
John said they did as he asked and they did it on time.

Dona M.
Connecticut
Honda Civic Cpe
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Dona said they took care of what needed to be done and they gave her a referral to another facility that helped her out

MARK G.
Redding, CT
Volvo 940
08/18/2020
Great honest mechanics
20 years a client. These guys are great. No hesitation to recommend.

JOHN W.
08/14/2020
Great mechanics, courteous service, honest prices.
As always, great work by Dylan, Will and the team. I am a 25 yr Client. I would not take my cars anywhere else.

MAUREEN M.
Jeep Liberty
08/12/2020
It’s staff. Always there for you.
I have been a customer for over 25 years. The staff is always there if I have an emergency car problem. They are so thoughtful.

LA
LIANNE A.
Wilton, CT
Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trustworthy, thorough and reasonable
I completely trust Limestone for service. They came highly recommended to us by a close friend several years ago and since then have not disappointed. They have exceeded our expectations. They are always honest and very pleasant to deal with. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and have been creative and cost-conscious in finding us effective solutions for issues we have had with various cars, SUVs, etc. They are popular, so I recommend that you schedule your appointment with them in advance.

SG
STEVE G.
Mark Albin, Edgar and all the staff
They do great work for a fair price and never do unneeded work on the car. Honest.

SK
STEVEN K.
08/11/2020
New Tires when promised
Limestone has installed a new set of tires at a competitive prIce. When I brought my car in for service, they ordered the tires and set me up with an appointment for installation. The car was ready in a few hours with an oil change. Great service at a fair price!!!

CHUCK M.
Redding, CT
Subaru Legacy
08/07/2020
THE VERY BEST-- EVEN IN TROUBLED TIMES
On the day of Tropical Storm Isaius (Aug 4) I got my first flat tire in years. I was on my way to Ridgefield and simply made my way to
Limestone. Most everyone around these parts is without power but-- Yup. You guessed it. The limestone gang had me running in two days.
Another great piece of work under trying conditions.