BC
BRUCE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/19/2019
Best service in the area
Not only are these guys top mechanics, but are a pleasure to deal with. Most importantly, I trust their judgement and work 150%.

NW
Nancy W.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said that he loves those guys, the place has sincere guys he can trust, and that Richard and the other guy are the best.

Steve B.
07/18/2019
Open and Honest
I brought my 2003 Honda Accord in to see what honestly needed to to be fixed or tuned up. Dillon knew I was debating whether to fix it up or just lease a brand new car. After checking it over he basically let me know that my Honda wasn't in the best shape but it would be the best economic decision to ride it until it broke down for good instead of putting more and more money into it. I was pleased with Dillon's honesty because he knew my entire situation.

During the week I made my appointment another gentleman told me something similar about the A/C saying it wasn't worth to fix the AC leaks because more would continue to happen in the near future. Basically these guys take your economic situation and don't do repairs that are unnecessarily inefficient to maintaining a lasting vehicle.

Thank you so much. If i do decide to have more work done on any future vehicle in the Ridgefield area this is the place I'll go and recommend to everyone from now on.

John A.
Volvo S40
07/18/2019 Category: Service
John said that he appreciated the place's help and honesty.

Joeseph H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Joeseph said the service provided by this business was very good, prompt and reasonable.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
07/08/2019
Honesty, reliability
After years of bringing my car to the dealership and being ripped off I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else!!! Limestone is the most honestly run business which is so unusual when it comes to fixing cars. They only fix what is required and are friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate being treated so fairly and not being taken advantage of.

HD
HOWARD D.
07/07/2019
Excellent and honest
I've been bringing the family cars to Limestone for more than 25 years, and I've always been satisfied with the service. Highly trained mechanics, helpful advice, good prices.

Acura MDX
07/06/2019
Honesty
Reviewed what needed to be done before starting work

NP
NEIL P.
Honda Fit
Always great service
If only every business I had to interact with were as consistent in quality and service as Limestone. I’ve been bringing my vehicles here for 15 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Fair prices and they never “over-diagnose” problems. They seem to completely understand what it takes to keep clients happy and I’ve yet to bring a car back for the same repair twice. I recommend them to everyone.

RL
ROBERT L.
Toyota Prius v
07/03/2019
The staff is very easy to talk to and most accommodating. Workmanship is very good.
See comments above, staff is very friendly and work is well done.

JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Oil Change
Just a routine oil change but lots of good advise about future vehicle maintenance. Great place to do business, thanks

07/01/2019
Friendly, attention to detail. Answered all my questions. Took car out for a test drive. Very nice.
The guy who had the gun/domestic issue was very helpful to me answering questions about 2 weeks before the news was released.

AL
ALLAN L.
Jeep Patriot
06/25/2019
Always honest and reliable
Every time I bring a vehicle here I know I will get honest, reliable, timely service.

CIARAN C.
06/20/2019
Fast and fair .
Always help me out when I’m in a jam .

ANGELO B.
Volvo C70
06/19/2019
courteous and caring staff & their expertise
All of my experiences with Limestone Service Station have been exceptional whether it is just getting gas or a major tuneup. The owner, Jimmy, really cares about the service he provides and is willing to go the extra mile. The staff is always pleasant and helpful. So lovely to have one's windshield cleaned every time I purchase gas. I feel fortunate to have this exceptional service station in Ridgefield.

FL
FRANK L.
Buick Century
06/11/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
THE SERVICE AT YOUR FACILITY HAS ALWAYS ABOVE AND BEYOND EXPECTATIONS !!!!!!

Jackie M.
Connecticut
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the business was a good experience and it was also reliable.

BV
Bertrand V.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Bertrand said the business was always very pleasant and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Jackie M.
Connecticut
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the business was a good experience and it was also reliable.

BV