ROBERT W.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/27/2020
Service Appointments
Thanks to all for handling the seasonal snow tire and tune-up tasks for both cars with all the clever social distancing we can muster. Appreciate the help.

KEN S.
Honda S2000
03/19/2020
You'll Never Get Better Service
I can't rave about LSS enough. Not only was the service outstanding--as it always is--but it was performed and delivered with the grace, style and good humor that was especially appreciated given what is going on now in my community. You might say that LSS is a safe harbor in times of communal stress and anxiety.

CRAIG M.
03/18/2020
As always a great job!
They are Always: professional, kind, affordable and honest!

FB
FREDERICK B.
Danbury, CT
INFINITI EX35
03/16/2020
Honest, Efficient, Friendly and Knowledgable
I have been using Limestone for several years since I moved to the area and have found them to be a perfect replacement for the mechanics I had trusted for over two decades at my old location. I tried several other service centers when I came to the Danbury area, but when I tried Limestone, I knew I had found the right people to care for my vehicles. I know I can always get taken care of in a reasonable amount of time. I have also found that no matter what the problem might be I can trust that Limestone will offer me the best solution at the least possible cost. Trust is probably one of the most important parts of a service center/customer relationship and Limestone has never let me down. They have earned a very loyal customer.

03/15/2020
Beyond Amazing
Brought in my wife’s car for a few routine things but they took the time to take care of some brake problems before they happened. Keep my family safe is number one in my book and Limestone looks at it that way too. That’s why I’ve been bring my cars here for the past 15 years and hope to for the next 15.

Michael H.
Volvo S40
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are very attentive and the technicians got the service done that his vehicle needed quickly.

LP
Lisa P.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff at this business was honest. She trusts them. She stated she felt they weren't taking advantage. They got the work done really quickly.

Danbury, CT
Toyota Sequoia
03/05/2020
Great Customer Service!!
Thank you to Robert for all your help & quick service. Always a great experience having our vehicles serviced @ Limestone. We recommend Limestone to everyone!

JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/05/2020
Fix vehicle
Highly skilled and honest, these guys are the best.

MAUREEN M.
Jeep Liberty
03/02/2020
Robert is always there when I have a car problem. All the mechanics are thorough and aim to please.thank you Jimmy for running a great service station.
I can’t say enough how everyone goes out of their way to assist you.

JOSEPH C.
02/28/2020
Fast Service
I can always count on the guys to get my car back on the road. ASAP!

BO
BILL O.
02/26/2020
Great people, quality work.
Great people. Quality work.

SUZANNE B.
02/22/2020
Always a pleasure
Finding a nail in my tire was stressful, but your staff quickly took care of it and had me on my way - thank you. As a single mom i can’t afford any downtime with my car and never worry with Limestone. Thank you!

KR
KEVIN R.
02/21/2020
5 Stars is not enough...
I gave been going to them for 30+ years... They are the best... On every level..
Thanks again
As always
Kevin Roche & family

JOHN W.
02/12/2020
I believe they’re as honest as any shop can be and they definitely do good work in a timely manner.
The manager is straight forward and efficient. The mechanics are capable. The pumps are manned by courteous young people who are consistent and customer centered. Washing windows is a lost art but at Limestone it’s part of the everyday procedure.