Martin S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Martin said it is very nice to have a pleasant and fast auto repair service in town.

AV
Anthony V.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was fine.

06/01/2019
Great!
The service at lime stone is always wonderful. The staff are very professional and very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

TH
TORY H.
Subaru
05/27/2019
Limestone always does an excellent job. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

EC
Erin C.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Erin said she would recommend the business for service.

KEN S.
Honda S2000
05/19/2019
Consistently The Best
Each and every time I patronize LSS -- for everything from getting fueled to major repairs - I am impressed and pleased by the excellent service I receive. And this has been true for the more than 40 years I and my family (four drivers and four cars) have been LSS customers. They are consistently "the best."

Matt C.
Ford Econoline
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said this business was the best facility. They are honest and good guys. He has had several vehicles worked on there. They are good mechanics.

JO
JOSEPH O.
Jeep Patriot
05/15/2019
Honest Repairs
Whenever I take my cars into Limestone I know I will get honest recommendations for repairs, and if not necessary, they will let me know.

John L.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was nice and he appreciates it.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Porsche Boxster
05/12/2019
Always helpful and took care of me quickly.
Professional, knowledgeable, respectful, explain issue, friendly

THOMAS M.

TL
Ted L.
Connecticut
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the service was excellent.

HB
HOLLY B.
Lexus SC 430
05/08/2019
I love my cars and trust limestone service to maintain and repair. They’ve replaced batteries, tires, brakes, oxygen sensor. They can change the oil while you wait. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

MARY ANN H.
Jeep Compass
05/04/2019
Oil Change
Called on a Wednesday last minute for an oil change and was fit in the following day as I was traveling and realized that I was way overdue for service on my Jeep . Not only did they accommodate my wishes for a service last minute , but I was driven to work when I dropped my car and was saved an uber ride . The best service station in Ridgefield for sure !

Honda Accord