BC
BRUCE C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/26/2019
Always first class service
Excellent work. Honest. Reliable. Good value and they work fast. The best service station for miles.

DON M.
09/25/2019
incredible service
Battery died in my truck. I was able to limp into the station and was on my way in 15 min with a new Interstate battery. Great service. Thanks again Rob

FB
FRANK B.
09/23/2019
Excellent customer service all the time.
Went out of their way to squeeze our oil change into their busy schedule knowing we were in a time crunch.

CP
CATHY P.
Toyota Yaris
09/17/2019
Expert service
I am always grateful to Limestone for their honest, affordable & expert care of my cars. It gives me peace of mind knowing that they are always there for me.

Jeff F.
Audi Q5
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business did what they were supposed to do. The vehicle came back excellent.

Acura MDX
09/09/2019
Honest and polite

Laura M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Laura said that they are the most honest and reliable people in the business. The price is always right.

TERRI B.
Redding, CT
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/06/2019
Great Service!!
I have been a customer of Limestone Service Station for over 20 years. I am always happy with the work they do, friendly employees with great attitudes. I always get my gas there. Recently I needed a tire put on my car. It was short notice for Limestone but they got me in and did the job and it was reasonably priced.

JENS H.
Dodge Dakota
09/04/2019
Always there
Big or small, Limestone has always been there for me with every vehicle for the past 15 years. Thank you.

JOHN W.
09/03/2019
From a 25 yr. customer...
I have been a customer for at least 25 yrs. I take all my auto repairs to Limestone. (I decline free oil changes from the car dealer). Jimmy and his team are outstanding, and honest.

BO
BILL O.
08/22/2019
Great value. Professional technicians.
Local, friendly, fast, quality work and great value.

Charles C.
Sherman, CT
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said they are reasonable and very honest.

FL
FRANK L.
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2019
terrific service
JIM- you and your staff are exceptional would not consider going elsewhere for any of my vehicle needs

JOSEPH C.
Subaru Baja
08/08/2019
Never charge or do more than necessary
The staff is never out to do more work than is needed or pressure you into doing any additional work.

RICHARD H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/07/2019
Always excellent service
My family has been going to the Giardini’s station since the mid 1960s. The family is old school where honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of what they do!!! This is a gem of a find for all of your motor vehicle needs.