Michael H.
Volvo S40
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are very attentive and the technicians got the service done that his vehicle needed quickly.

LP
Lisa P.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff at this business was honest. She trusts them. She stated she felt they weren't taking advantage. They got the work done really quickly.

Danbury, CT
Toyota Sequoia
03/05/2020
Great Customer Service!!
Thank you to Robert for all your help & quick service. Always a great experience having our vehicles serviced @ Limestone. We recommend Limestone to everyone!

JAMES T.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/05/2020
Fix vehicle
Highly skilled and honest, these guys are the best.

MAUREEN M.
Jeep Liberty
03/02/2020
Robert is always there when I have a car problem. All the mechanics are thorough and aim to please.thank you Jimmy for running a great service station.
I can’t say enough how everyone goes out of their way to assist you.

JOSEPH C.
02/28/2020
Fast Service
I can always count on the guys to get my car back on the road. ASAP!

BO
BILL O.
02/26/2020
Great people, quality work.
Great people. Quality work.

SUZANNE B.
02/22/2020
Always a pleasure
Finding a nail in my tire was stressful, but your staff quickly took care of it and had me on my way - thank you. As a single mom i can’t afford any downtime with my car and never worry with Limestone. Thank you!

KR
KEVIN R.
02/21/2020
5 Stars is not enough...
I gave been going to them for 30+ years... They are the best... On every level..
Thanks again
As always
Kevin Roche & family

JOHN W.
02/12/2020
I believe they’re as honest as any shop can be and they definitely do good work in a timely manner.
The manager is straight forward and efficient. The mechanics are capable. The pumps are manned by courteous young people who are consistent and customer centered. Washing windows is a lost art but at Limestone it’s part of the everyday procedure.

Mary Jo C.
South Windsor, CT
02/10/2020
Very trustworthy service
I used Limestone as my go-to service provider for the past 28 years that I lived in Ridgefield. Now I have moved out of the area and need to find another garage that I trust as much as I trusted Giar’s. These will be very difficult shoes to fill. I only wish I lived close enough to continue my patronage.

CK
Celine K.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Celine said that the place was excellent, honest , reliable and was there for her when she needed them.

02/08/2020
Fast Oil Change
I scheduled an oil change for 3 PM. I was in and out in 40 minutes and they checked all fluids and tires. Good price for synthetic oil.

PM
Peter M.
Connecticut
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business is trustworthy,

JUDITH M.
02/05/2020
Excellent staff, excellent work
Work is done timely and efficiently at reasonable cost. The staff is knowledgeable and easy to work with. Limestone is my first go to for fuel and service.