Business Solutions

business image

Limestone Service Station - Service Dept.

Average Score

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Active Business

ReScore Reviews

Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Original Review
Total ReScores
ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

we are working hard to be your number one choice in automotive repair and maintenance. Our team is dedicated to providing you and your vehicle with professional service and exceptional customer care.

Here at Limestone Service Station we pride ourselves in providing excellent service in the areas below:
•General vehicle maintenance

Sat
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
399 Danbury Rd Ridgefield, CT 06877-2805
Limestone Service Station - Service Dept.'s Reviews

KEN S.
Ridgefield, CT
07/31/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
Superb Service
Our family has been bringing our cars to Limestone for servicing for decades. I, Rose Sayers, Ken's wife, brought my 2018 Subaru Legacy in for this particular service. My experience was beyond outstanding. Dillon and the Limestone team are extraordinary and I recommend Limestone every chance I get.
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.