CV
CARL V.
Silex, MO
02/14/2020
Lindenwood Auto does it all.
Lindenwood Auto is a great place for quick and reliable routine maintenace as well as major repairs. They know cars and can handle it all.

Betty S.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Betty said the staff are always there to help, and get the service done with no questions asked. She wouldn't go anywhere else.

KENNETH M.
02/12/2020
Very happy with the service.
I feel they did a very good job on our truck it sing it and it was done very quickly.

KK
KELLI K.
Jeep Liberty
02/12/2020
Honestly
I was in need of some costly auto repairs and Kevin was honest and direct on what I needed to get fixed first. I did do some repairs that day and they are working great. I will be having the rest of the repairs done in the future because of the great job I received from the first day.

DA
DAVE A.
Dodge Durango
02/07/2020
Mom’s car
We know the guys and trust the services we get, thank for being there for us

TW
TOM W.
01/28/2020
2005 Sonata
Service was excellent. Got my car back very quickly.
Joe was great!

STEVE M.
01/22/2020
Good work fair price honesty
I appreciate the straightforward honest approach to repairs and the quickness of getting it done

DZ

HN
HUGH N.
Ram 2500
01/21/2020
Appointment made things a snap.
I was pleased that my appointment time allowed me to get the rest of my errands done.

JAMES M.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/20/2020
Car repair
I had my car towed in at 8:30 am and they had it fixed by 1PM. Runs great. Good work as usual.

LT
LONNIE T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2020
Always timely and so helpful
There is something about just trusting the folks who work on your vehicles. Too keep them safe and roadworthy for me and my family. They wont give you what you dont need. Always quick turnaround as well.

MO
MIKE O.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/15/2020
Honest work
Honest, quality work. Would definitely recommend!

BE
BARB E.
01/14/2020
Honest
They are honest and do great work and always takes care of my baby minivan

HB
HANK B.
01/14/2020
Still pleased!
I had taken my truck to another place, because of my location. Also, a friend recommended the place, because he knew the owner personally.
Bad Choice on my behalf. I should have just sent it to Lindenwood Auto by tow truck.
If I cannot fix it myself, then I have Joe, Kevin, Rob or the other guy (don’t know his name yet, sorry) take care of it. Great quality & honest work for reasonable cost.
Thanks fellas, you guys are the best!!
Cheers!

JOHN A.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2020
Excellent work
Always always always good honest work! Great mechanics doing great job every time. Would never go anywhere else!