MICHELLE R.
Buick LeSabre
01/12/2021
Trustworthy and friendly
Excellent quality workmanship. Very friendly when you call for appointment. Kevin is very trustworthy and won’t charge you for work that is not needed. Highly recommend this great business.

DAVE D.
O Fallon, MO
Dodge Neon
01/09/2021
Dependable
Can always rely on Lindenwood Auto to get my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.

DENNIS M.
01/08/2021
Excellent work. Fair price
See above

JEROME D.
01/08/2021
Great place
I’ve been taking my cars to Lindenwood since I moved here from Detroit in 2009. Only place in St Charles that I’ll take them.

01/04/2021
Extremely efficient!
Lindenwood Auto has been servicing my cars for over 40 years. They go out of their way to please their customers. I would highly recommend them.

PH
Patti H.
Volvo XC90
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Patti said the business's employees provided quality service and quality workmanship.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/23/2020
Great service.
Always helpful with emergency needs, friendly service and good quality work.

TR
TERRY R.
12/09/2020
Quick service and thorough
We had an accident with one of our cars that totaled it . We had a car that we hadn't driven in a couple years and it needed and alternator and a good going over. They were able to work on my car quickly. They checked everything over and gave me an estimate that was very reasonable. They fixed everything that was needed in one day. I really appreciate that they don't try to upsell you on service or parts like the bigger shops do. Thanks to Kevin, I am back on the road again.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
Maryland Heights, MO
11/19/2020
Top Notch Customer Service
The was the BEST customer service I have ever received from an auto shop. Kevin went above and beyond in facilitating a complicated extended warranty process. He did the leg work and kept me informed every step of the way. He took the time to explain the mechanical issues to me thoroughly and made sure I was an educated consumer. I can't say enough good things about Kevin or this shop. I have already recommended them to family and friends.

AP
ANNABELLA P.
High Ridge, MO
11/18/2020
Reliable and quick
Was needing services on my brakes, and a few places weren’t able to get me in for a week or longer. I ended up calling Lindenwood Auto, who were able to get me in that week. They did a great job and had my vehicle ready to pick up a few hours later. They definitely gained a new customer!

Alton, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
11/13/2020
Highly recommend
Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and reasonable on price.

MARY M.
11/12/2020
Makes Me Feel Like They Care!
Mary M. About Team Lindenwood Auto: I really appreciate them not taking advantage of the fact that, I’m a woman! Their price is, their price, whether you’re male, female, young or older! I’ve been using their service since 2007 after I moved here. I also appreciate the consistency in their demeanor! I know they experience different things and encounter a whole lot of different people with various attitudes. No one need any one ripping them off at all and during these times, especially when you’re faced with car issues beyond your control! I highly recommend giving Kevin and his team a try! Thanks for your help Lindenwood Auto Service Team! God Bless You!

G
GEORGE
Ram 2500
11/09/2020
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The price I was given was very reasonable, I highly recommend this place and would recommend this business to anyone.

WM
WENDY M.
Ford Freestyle
11/07/2020
Great Customer Service
We highly recommend Lindenwood Auto Service. It is hard to find a good auto service that doesn't tell you need tires at every oil change.

PF
PAT F.
Kia Sorento
11/06/2020
Courteous, prompt service
Great overall experience..not my first visit!!