Little Falls Auto Service

Tom P.
Mazda 6
04/27/2016
Prompt and Professioanl!
Need your car maintaned properly, no better place than Gary and his team at Little Falls Auto!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 04/27/2016

Thank  you Tom for always putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle. It was a pleasure to see  you and we are working on the "TV".  Thank you for the review, all of us at Little Falls Auto Service greatly appreciate it.

EN
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
03/30/2016
Friendly and Honest
This place was so extremely nice and helpful!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/31/2016

Thank you Emily for choosing Little Falls Auto Service to repair your vehicle.  Myself and the team enjoy meeting new people in the neighborhood and making new friends.  It certainly was a pleasure spending some time talking with you.  Best of everything upon graduation.

TR
Tom R.
Woodland Park, NJ
Honda Accord
03/29/2016
Very accommodating and give you honest assessment about your vehicle.
I rated four because some services could be pricey but definitely a customer oriented industry.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/31/2016

Charise and Tom thank  you  for continuously putting  your trust in Little Falls Auto Service when it comes to servicing your vehicles. It is always a pleasure accommodate our customers in our professional and honest manner...

Thank  you

Matt S.
03/26/2016
Great first experience
I just moved to the area and was looking for a good mechanic I can trust and I think I've found him. I found some reviews online and they were all positive so I gave them a shot and don't regret it. I had a lot done and he wrote out everything in an email and also spoke to me about what needed to be done before he did anything. Would definitely recommend Little Falls Auto Shop.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/28/2016

Hi Matt, again we  welcome you to the neighborhood...It was a pleasure meeting you and thank  you for choosing Little Falls Auto Service as your local automotive repair shop.  We continuously enjoy meeting new friends and enjoy being able to take care of all your vehicle needs.  We greatly appreciate  you taking the time out of your day to leave us a review.

Gary and "The Team"

Tim B.
Acura TL
03/16/2016
Tim Bassett Acura TL
These guys did a great job of actually digging around to find the problem rather than just dismissing it. When an issue was found I got a found call and an updated email with all the work they were going to do for my approval. When I arrived they showed me all the work they did with pictures and the old parts removed. They also washed her too. High quality service.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/16/2016

Thank you Tim.  Myself and the "team" at Little Falls Auto Service enjoy making new "friends" in the neighborhood and we  greatly appreciate your review.  Here at LFAS we pride ourselves on honesty, high quality work and friendly service.  Thank you for choosing us to service  your vehicle...

CU
Cristina U.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2016
Gary and his crew are great! They are very professional and polite.
I will keep using Gary and his crew to take care of my truck and any future car I have in my life!!!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/15/2016

Thank you Cristina for  your review, myself and the team at Little Falls Auto Service greatly appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to think about us.  It is always our pleasure to make our "friends" visits as accommodating and simple  as possible.

Artie S.
Prospect Park, NJ
02/26/2016
Integrity and Knowledge
Gary gave me a very detailed estimate. He commands a very high level of experience and is also very honest. He does excellent work.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/26/2016

All of us at Little Falls Auto Service  want to thank you for choosing us as  your auto repair facility and  for putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle.  We enjoy making new "friends" and look forward to seeing you again.

CF
Carmen F.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Ford Expedition
02/22/2016
Best service quality!
Great place!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Carmen, thank you for your review.  The "team" at Little Falls Auto Service greatly appreciates you taking the time to leave one and we want to thank  you as well for continuously putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing your  vehicle.

Gary and the "Team" at
Little Falls Auto Service

Magdalene C.
02/20/2016
Service on my auto
As usual, I cannot say enough about Gary and his employees. My car was inspected for problems and the service on it was completed in a timely manner (even though we had another snowstorm). I would highly recommend Little Falls Auto Service.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/22/2016

Thank you Magdalene for continuously putting your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle.   It is always a pleasure to see you and to have you as our "neighbor".  We do greatly appreciate you taking the  time out of your day to leave Little Falls Auto Service a review.

Gary and the "team" at Little Falls Auto Service

John D.
Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2016
oil change + maintenance
I dropped my car off for an oil change and maintenance/replacement (tires, wiper blade, coolant, battery). They provided great service at a reasonable price. Gary, in my opinion, is an honest, trustworthy, and conscientious mechanic/owner. I have no complaints.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/19/2016

Thank you John for your review.  All of us here at Little Falls Auto Service greatly appreciate this  and we truely enjoy taking excellent care of our "friends" and treating them like family......

Gary and the "Team" at Little Falls Auto Service

PZ
Paul Z.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/18/2016
Very Professional
Detailed oriented and expeditious
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you Paul for taking time out of your busy day to "stop" and give Little Falls Auto Service a review. We greatly appreciate it as well as appreciating you putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing  your vehicles.   Thank You.

Gary and The Team at Little Falls Auto Service

LD
Laurie D.
Totowa, NJ
Nissan Murano
01/29/2016
Issue with brakes
Very throrough. Affordable. Advised of some other repairs that need attention and discussed what should get done now and what could wait Very honest
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 01/29/2016

It  is always a pleasure for us at Little Falls Auto Service to meet new "friends".  The team  would like to say  "Thank You" for putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing  your vehicle.
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review as well.....

PB
Paul B.
North Caldwell, NJ
01/21/2016
Great timely service - always
My wife's Camry was having slow cranking over to start symptoms during the cold spell we have had recently. I called Gary, spoke with Linda (who is always very courteous) and asked when I could bring the car in for testing. She scheduled me within an hour. Technician Sam tested the battery and found it to be in bad condition. A new battery was ordered, delivered and installed within an hour. That is great service! Keep up the good work. It is always nice to know you have a reliable service station at Little Falls Auto Service. Thanks to the whole team.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 01/22/2016

Thank you Paul for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave Little Falls Auto Serivce such a positive review.  The "team" greatly apppreciates customers as yourself and it is our pleasure to always accomodate our "friends"  in an expedient and professional manner.

TF
Tobias F.
Parsippany, NJ
Lincoln Continental
01/16/2016
These guys should wear capes!
Always my heros the crew at Little Falls Auto Service are a friendly fantastic group. Lead by the knowledgable Gary, I always make sure to call for my appoibtments. Managing quite a few last minute fixes and more than reasonable prices they have ensured my loyalty. Not a parts changing operation, they stand by their work and double check any of my reasonable concerns.

Thanks for keeping my car safe and on the road.

-Tobias F.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 01/18/2016

Thank  you Tobias for consistantly putting your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle. It's customers as yourself that make our job so enjoyable.  We greatly appreciate  you taking the time to leave Little Falls Auto Service a wonderful review.

Gary and the "team" at LFAS

David H.
Montclair, NJ
12/31/2015
BMW Repair
Honest, accurate and a job well done. I can always count on Gary
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 12/31/2015

Thank  you Dave for your taking time out of your day  to leave Little Falls Auto Service a review. We greatly appreciate it when our customers are pleased with our service, it certainly makes our job pleasureable.

Gary and the  "team" at Little Falls Auto Service

James H.
11/12/2015
Excellent service. Gary and Linda consistently provide efficient, reliable services. Gary's technical knowledge is second to none.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 11/12/2015

Thank you Jim for your great review. All of us at Little Falls Auto Service greatly appreciate customers as yourself and want to thank you for putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle.

EC
Edvie C.
Dodge Neon
11/07/2015
Amazing and honest service
I have never once questioned coming here. They are a A rate place.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 11/09/2015

Thank you Peter for the great review. It is always our pleasure to go above and beyond for our customers, we thank you.

TG
Tom G.
10/05/2015
honest and reliable service
Will surely return. Very satisfied
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 10/05/2015

Thank you Tom for your continuous trust in Little Falls Auto Service as  your repair facility.  We also want to thank you again for leaving us a review. It is greatly appreciated.

TG
Tom G.
09/03/2015
Would definitely recommend
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/03/2015

Thank you Tom for taking the time out to give Little Falls Auto Service a review.  We also want to thank you for choosing Little Falls Auto Service as your auto repair facility.  It is our pleasure making new acquaintances and being able to service them as "family".

Barbara S.
08/30/2015
service
excellent
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 08/31/2015

Thank you Barbara for being such a loyal customer.  Also for leaving a review for Little Falls Auto Service is always greatly appreciated.