Little Falls Auto Service

North Haledon, NJ
Ford Econoline
11/07/2014
great repair shop
Gary and his crew do great work. Gary is a talented mechanic and is great at diagnosing.

10/26/2014
Service and doing the job right
As always it is a pleasure having my car worked on. Gary and his staff care about my car as if it is their own. Linda who works in the office always has a smile and is quite informative. All and all I would recommend Little Falls Auto Service to anyone who needs work done on their car.

10/18/2014
dependable and reliable
I am very satisfied with the quality of work

Jim B.
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2014
Worked hard to get my car back to me as quickly as possible when a surprise problem came up.
Took me home when I dropped car off.
Good prices.

09/07/2014
Service, concern for client, personnel
I am never disappointed when having my car serviced here and also the thoughtfulness of all the personnel.

SV
Sara V.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/30/2014
Service Response
Gary and staff are very energetic, honest and thorough. The only thing I'd like to see added is open on Saturdays.

GO
Gissela O.
Totowa, NJ
08/23/2014
EXCELLENT JOB
COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE EXCELLENT SERVICE THEY PROVIDE ON MY CAR , THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/03/2014
Gissela, we greatly appreciate your kind words.  We here at Little Falls Auto Service  would like to say thank you for trusting in us.

DO

Woodland Park, NJ
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2014
nice job
Gary was great. Told me what needed to be done, why, how, and how much.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/03/2014
Thank you Lou for taking the time to give Little Falls Auto Service a great review.  Honestly is how we do business.

Lenore B.
08/10/2014
Female-friendly
Clean, friendly, honest, no pressure
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 09/03/2014

We greatly appreciate all the positive words.  As always, all of us at Little Falls Auto Service want to express our thanks for you trusting in us.

Toyota Camry Solara
08/02/2014
review
excellent job

WF
William F.
Paterson, NJ
07/22/2014
the best mechanic in this area
is the honesty of your work, thank you all

James H.
07/21/2014
Great service, always exceeds my expectations.

MV
Marcia V.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/20/2014
Above and Beyond
Gary went above and beyond when fixed my car. He and his team inspected the car from top to bottom and fixed the car in the same day since he knew how important it was for me to have the car ready on the same day.

07/12/2014
recent visit
very satisfied with the work preformed on my car

IP
Ilan P.
West Orange, NJ
07/07/2014
really care about your car, they don't try and screw you out of money
They told me everything that was wrong with my car and were honest with what could be left alone. Reasonable prices and really nice people. Were also very fast with my repair

GB
Giulio B.
Mazda Millenia
06/05/2014
straight forward and very affordable
Awesome

PO
Peggy O.
Volkswagen Passat
04/27/2014
Everyone who works at LF auto is friendly and polite. It is convenient for me to get to. And I believe that they are honest about what work needs to be done.

04/23/2014
As always the service is great and Gary is always informative, courteous and knows my car.

John M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Kia Optima
04/09/2014
FRIENDLY, ALWAYS THERE TO HELP, PRICES ARE REASONABLE.
EXCELLENT SERVICE