Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

AT
Alvin T.
11/21/2018
Great service replacing my windshield! :-)
Bruce and Olivier did an outstanding job.
Great customer service from the time I walked into the door until I left!
OBTW Get the box of steaks! :-) I had one earlier and it was delicious. :-)

RN
Ronnie N.
11/09/2018
850 Strong! Thanks!!
Since October 10th, the day Panama City was devestated by Hurricane Michael our lives have been in turmoil. I had minor damage to my vehicle and my windshield was broken. I called Safelite and their first technician came out with the wrong windshield. The second technician came out and said there was damage to the seal and I would have to take it to a body shop. I found Lloyd’s online and called them. The office person (Taltha) talked me through the process and put me on the schedule. The technician, Brian Dunford, showed up around 5 pm after working in the area all day and fixed the issue with the seal and replaced the windshield with no problems! I just want to thank your company and especially Brian for giving us a sense of normalcy in a chaotic situation! I know a windshield isn’t that big of a deal normally but when you’re surrounded by so much pain and suffering in our area it means a lot! I will always use Lloyd’s Glass in the future! If you have an Employee of the Year, my vote is for Brian! Thanks Brian!

Jacob W.
09/24/2018
Windshield Replacement
Excellent service done by David in replacing my windshield. He came to my work and was able to handle everything there and allow me to not take off additional time from work. Would definitely recommended this company if anyone is searching! If you don't see a location near you still call, THEY WILL DRIVE TO YOU! Fantastic company!

WS
Willa S.
09/14/2018
Rearview Mirror
I had a fallen rearview mirror, did not break, it was just hanging. I purchased some glue to reset my mirror. Mentioned It to my son, and he advised me to take it to a Glass or Windshield company who will do it FREE because they want your business. I went to Lloyd's Glass as I remember using them years ago to replace my windshield. Well most views are correct, the staff is very polite and helpful. Will tell you were to go if you need other work done that they cannot do. Well, I had to pay $10.00 for the service, which wasn't bad at all. But their ad said a nominal $5.00 charge for the rearview mirror job, and if you have used them before, the service is FREE. No questions of any previous services were asked. I was expecting No Charge or a $5.00 fee; so I was shocked when Greg said the cost is $10.00 and I did not think to mention the advertisement that I read on line. Maybe the ad is for bigger jobs than what I had. Most of the time a company will ask, "Have We Served You before? Maybe the online advertisement needs to be revised. Well, it's no big deal. The advertisement was my main concern, the service was good.

SK
Sherri K.
08/05/2018
Windshield replacement
Great service. With the first phone call I was given an appointment the next day. David went above and beyond with great customer service.

RT
Regina T.
07/26/2018
Wonderful Company! Wonderful People!
Oliver is the Gentleman that I opened my door too, he was very pleasant and funny, gave him my keys and in know time at all he was done with the job. I’m very pleased with this Company and they stand behind there work and word. Thanks So Much!!! JRT and Oliver you both are awesome people!!

Denise C.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
07/24/2018
Brian was very nice and had a wonderful attitude!! So, cool that y’all come to the customers!! Thank U !! And also , Thanks for the Steaks 🤙

JEAN R.
07/16/2018
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!
From the moment Greg took my call to the moment Oliver finished installing my Jeep's new windshield, the service I received was extraordinarily superb. Everybody was friendly, professional, and inclusive. By inclusive I mean that each person took the time to explain to me what was being done--so that I was included-- not merely a "customer." I got same-day service AND a box of tasty steaks (as a thank-you from Lloyd's for choosing them). How nice is that? Right? Anyway, I highly recommend Lloyd's Glass to you.

Jim S.
06/15/2018
I Can't Rate This Wonderful Company High Enough!!
Safelite came in the morning and all I got was No, No, No! from a Tech that showed up late, didn't feel like working and was not flexible with anything pertaining to the job. I told the Safelite Tech literally to "Fu*king Leave!! I called Lloyd's and spoke with JR. All of the sudden I was the most valued customer in the world! JR set everything up for the same afternoon!! Allen the Senior Tech showed up right on time, shook my hand and proceeded to do the most professional, nice, neat and clean windshield replacement job ever!! What a difference a company makes!! I Would recommend this company over any other company for your glass needs!! I'm Smiling!! Thank You Lloyds!!!

SO
Stephanie O.
Navarre, FL
05/17/2018
Happy customer!
This week I got a sudden hole in my windshield I called Lloyd's glass and they were able to get me a appointment the next day. I was very pleased to be in and out in no time. So glad to get it fixed before I would need the whole windshield replaced. Waiting room was nice and each staff member was very professional. Very Happy Customer!

LO
Laura O.
Cantonment, FL
05/16/2018
Same day service
The girls working the front office where super friendly and knowledgeable, very informative. I felt right at home, Bob and joe the window technicians made sure that they inspected all aspects of the windshield and all surrounding areas then let me know what was or not wrong as well as keeping me in budget. what a great team of professionals

QL
Quin L.
Port Saint Joe, FL
05/15/2018
recommend
David replaced windshield in my truck on may 8, 2018, in Port St Joe. We have not had enough rain to check for leaks but David was very systematic and professional so I don't expect any issues. The steaks were a nice touch and my wife and I have eaten 2 of them and they were tasty. Thanks again..

SK
Shelly K.
05/15/2018
Awesome service
Was pissed when I got a huge crack in my windshield. Living in Boston for the past 32 yrs I moved to Florida last yr so I’m still not familiar with local businesses here. I looked online and found Lloyd’s Glass. I read the reviews and called. It was hassle free and they took care of dealing with my ins co. I took my car in this morning and their service was outstanding to say the least. My car was returned to me cleaner than when they took it in. I would def recommend Lloyd’s for your windshield replacement. The only bad thing- where’s my box of steaks??

Joe H.
05/10/2018
LLoyd's did a great job replacing the windshield in my truck. Excellent customer service and the technician (Oliver) did a top notch job on the installation. Would highly recommend using LLoyd's Glass!

FC
Fred C.
04/29/2018
I have had two or three windshields replaced in the past 5-6 years but I have never been given one of the box of steaks that you advertise and offer. Is that something that I have to ask for or when I file an insurance claim there is no box of steaks?? Fred 850-776-8284 fandccarlson@aol.com

JO
Jacara O.
04/28/2018
Everyone was so kind and ready to help!

Michael M.
04/27/2018
I found the service provided as exceptional. When I visited the shop and the windshield was inspected, I was provided a time to return that afternoon. The repairs were made promptly. The staff were professional, courteous and friendly. The box of steaks were an added bonus but I chose Lloyds because of comments made by others who have used Lloyds for glass repair.

Maribeth R.
04/26/2018
Very professional. Wonderful job and they even came to my work to replace the windshield. Plus a great box of steaks! I love Loyd's Glass!

SF
Shari F.
04/26/2018
Wonderful,kind,service. Thank you for your help

VB
Vic B.
04/26/2018
Overall we had a wonderful experience dealing with Loyd's Glass. They were very professional, took great care of my wife's Infinity QX80, and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing windshield repair or replacement.