John K.
New Port Richey, FL
07/15/2020
I live in New Port Richey, Florida. I had to have some work corrected that was previously done on my windshield by Lloyd’s. A gentleman by the name of Will was sent to my home to do the job. There is not enough praise for me to give this fine man! He did an outstanding job of correcting the job on my wIndshield that had previously been done by someone else! I have dealt with Lloyd’s for over 30 years, and have never had a job done as professionally as the one done by Will. He took absolute pride in his work. Thank you Lloyd’s for having someone of Will’s caliber working for your company!

Jeff P.
Laurel Hill, FL
06/20/2020
Very professional and thorough
Brian from the Crestview office replaced my windshield in a very professional and thorough manner. Very fast service. They ordered the windshield on Thursday, came to my house next day and installed it. Very impressed and will use again.

EH
Emily H.
04/17/2020
Customer Service is on point!!!!
Everyone was so helpful and extremely friendly! I highly recommend Lloyd's!

EC
Emma C.
Lynn Haven, FL
04/16/2020
AMAZING
I NEVER write reviews but the customer service at Lloyd’s was so amazing I couldn’t just sit by. I had a huge branch completely shatter my windshield. I called and Greg answered and completely handled everything from scheduling to talking with my insurance with such ease he made the entire process painless. The next morning David came out and replaced my windshield in less than an hour. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and use them again!

Joseph B.
Orlando, FL
03/23/2020
The best!
Richard was my tech, very friendly and fast, he had my window done in less than an hour. Kristen handled my call and endured that all of my questions were answered. Great Team great company

SP
Stephen P.
Fountain, FL
02/24/2020
Great service and friendly technician
I had a windshield that needed replacing. Lloyds came out on time and fixed it fast. My technician was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was easy to talk to and answered all my questions. From my experience, I would recommend Lloyds Auto glass to anyone. Thank you David and Connie for making this an easy experience for me. Stephen

Mary B.
02/05/2020
Outstanding customer service😊
I had a rock hit my windshield and needed to get it replaced. I saw Lloyds commercial and gave them a call. Everyone I spoke with was so pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately it started to rain when they were going to replace it and was kind enough to take my car to their shop and return it with my box of steaks😊I highly recommend them!

JO
Jack O.
10/31/2019
Outstanding Service!
David from Lloyd’s was on time, courteous and extremely professional. I was extremely pleased with Lloyds service. If I should ever need another windshield replaced I will insist on Lloyds.

KH
Kelli H.
10/12/2019
Fast and friendly!
Brian came to my home to replace the windshield on my Honda Pilot. He was pleasant, conscientious, and obviously experienced. From the initial call to the office to signing off on completed work, Lloyds was a pleasure! I’ll tell my friends!

CK
Candy K.
09/04/2019
Great Service!
I work at Navy Federal out in Beulah. I was in need of a windshield repair (thanks Mr 18 wheeler!) but had little time to actually go and leave my car somewhere. My daughter told me about Lloyds so I decided to try them instead of the normal company I used previously. They came out to my job - hunted my car down in the garage (3000 car garage mind you), notified me they were here and by the time I went on my break an hour or so later - everything was done! I will not hesitate to use them again and the steaks were delicious and a very nice bonus!

RD
Rebekah D.
08/21/2019
Fast & freindly service!
My rep David was amazing! He called ahead to let me know he was on the way, which is awesome. He arrived with a smile on his face and was very friendly. He did a great job! Good work Lloyd's :)

Jimmy T.
Milton, FL
08/12/2019
Amazing customer service
I had them replace the windshield in my Yukon pick my truck back up today and let me say they do amazing work. Bruce and Wade where my technicians and I'm here to tell you there was no glass no nothing my vehicle was perfect when I picked it up. This is the first time in a long time I've had zero issues for the windshield replacement or debris left in my vehicle I want to say thank you guys y'all did an amazing job and you have my business from here on out.. the location I visited is in Pensacola Florida on Old Palafox y'all go see him for all your glass needs

EM
Erica M.
06/25/2019
Within 24 hours of calling , my windshield was fixed. David was very friendly and promtply got the job done. Extremely impressed with the company, and will use again if need be.

LT
Lee T.
Milton, FL
06/12/2019
Great Customer Service
From the person I talked to on the phone, to the people who greeted me at the front desk, to the service techs, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. They made it known that they appreciated the business. The replacement was done with excellence and the dash was cleaned as well afterward.

J D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
05/27/2019
POOR ETHICS AND LACK OF INTEGRITY....POOR QUALITY OF STAFF AND SERVICE...CRIMINALS
The one star is just for the opportunity to put this review here. My fiancé used this company for a windshield replacement. They will not own up to their errors/mistakes and now she is having to drive her vehicle with a continuous, extremely loud, annoying noise resulting from a poor install. The windshield was positioned too low during installation and is not positioned correctly to the cowl. I can't have a phone conversation with her when she is driving because the noise is so loud. They refused to make this right. They treat her as if SHE has done something wrong. They keep telling her that they will look into this and never call her back. This is wrong on so many levels. They have falsified reports to the insurance company and Safelite. They are liars and extremely rude. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.