Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TA
Tami A.
08/18/2014
Shannon's customer service was impeccable
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Shannon is top notch I must agree! 8 years of great service and hopefully 8 more to come.

John W.
08/13/2014
Excellent job. On time and very professional!

FJ
Floyd J.
08/12/2014
No suggestions! You guys got it right!

We're trying Mr. Jones.

Cheryl B.
08/07/2014
I appreciated that the technician came early - I didn't have to worry it wouldn't be finished on time. Thank you

It's better that way :)

Matthew R.
08/06/2014
I arrived early for my appointment and my car was taken in immediately. I noticed on my bill that my insurance company was charged for 3.1 hours of labor. I was in the shop for just over an hour for the entire process. I know these are standard hours charged but maybe you need to re-assess the hours you charge for labor.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Thanks for your comment Mr Roth. Just so you (and others) know. We are NOT permitted to charge anything other than exactly what the insurance company tells us. That means the rate and the hours. No exceptions. It is completely out of our control. You might note that the rate we are paid x the hours combine to a reasonable charge for the work we do. Any variation results in a rejected invoice from the carrier.

JY
Joshua Y.
08/06/2014
The technician was very polite and Professional. He worked in a timely manner while providing quality work. The other people I had contact with were also very friendly and personable. Needless to say, if we need any work in the future, I'm happy to say I'll be choosing you!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

And we are happy to hear it! :) Thanks Mr. Young.

BZ
Barbara Z.
08/05/2014
Great employees and great service! And plus a box of really good steaks!

Diane B.
08/04/2014
The technician was professional, and completed the job with no problem

Carl C.
08/03/2014
Professional people and fine work.

Thank you Sir.

Darrell P.
07/29/2014
Excellent, professional and timely service. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! If you want it done right, call Lloyd's Glass!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

Based on the comments I tried to fill in the last star but it didn't work! Kidding. Thank you Mr. Pugh.

KJ
Kevin J.
07/29/2014
I also appreciated the free really good steaks! Thank you!

RJ
Robert J.
Georgia
07/29/2014
The steak give away was a nice touch.

BW
Billy W.
07/29/2014
I loved my experience with Lloyds Glass. The only recommendation I have is to be more diligent with clean bathrooms.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

We have addressed that. Thanks for the heads up Sir.

AV
Angela V.
Milton, FL
07/28/2014
Super Fast!
Tech was very friendly and went beyond the call of duty by saving my Sunpass sticker! Quick service and was on time! Impressed... will recommend to all!

Rose Fisher S.
Apopka, FL
07/27/2014
Emergency help!
We had an emergency on our way home from vacation and found Lloyd's Glass from our GPS. It was almost 5:00 but Shannon got us in and Dan did an excellent quick fix until we could take it to the dealership in Orlando.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/01/2014

We try to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. Glad we could help get you home comfortably!

BW
Beverly W.
07/24/2014
I am really pleased with Lloyds Glass. They were friendly and did a terrific job, answered all my questions without complaint. The steaks were delicious too!

James W.
07/24/2014
Technician was very professional and mannerly. Very impressed!

CR
Cheryl R.
Gulf Breeze, FL
07/23/2014
Very Professional and helpful..
Thank you Dan for all your help with the insurance claim. Very professional service, great looking finish to my Volvo.

Terry S.
07/23/2014
I am missing part of the guard at bottom of windshield and am not sure if it was left off at your location.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

As you know... we found it and reinstalled it! Sorry Mr. Snyder!

Dennis W.
07/22/2014
First rate customer service and top quality technician. Could not be more impressed with the good folks at Lloyds Glass. Will be my default "auto glass" guys for any future needs.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/22/2014

We sure appreciate it Mr. Wise!