Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Miles M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
03/20/2014
Really Good
Nice guys. Quick service. Quality work. Surprising promotion. Really good steaks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

I LOVED the efficicency of your comments. It really sums up how we are trying to be. Thank you.

Terri B.
03/20/2014
Very good job, nice and friendly. Came to my work place as promised. Much appreciated!

Dale B.
03/19/2014
No fuss, no muss. Called...Scheduled...done... Great Job!!

Roy M.
03/15/2014
The box the steaks came in was too large for the amount of steaks put into the box. To me, it made it appear as half a box.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

I completely agree Mr. Mallett, but Cheney Brothers only has one size box :(  By now I'm sure that you realize that the over-sized box didn't diminish the quality or adequecy of the contents.

DA
David A.
Alabama
03/13/2014
Great experience with Lloyds Glass. My replacement windshield took less than an hour from the time I walked in the door with second to none workmanship and professionalism. All I had to do was set up an appointment with Ian and they did the rest including placing a call to my insurance company and making all arrangements. Heck, they even vacuumed out my truck for me. The free box of steaks was just an added bonus and a very welcome sentiment. I would not hesitate to recommend Lloyds glass to anyone. Not to mention returning for any and all of my future auto glass needs. Thanks again Ian and Lloyds Glass!

Judith F.
03/11/2014
Your employees were all very nice, and professional. Thank you.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/01/2014

You are welcome... please tell a friend!

TF
Thomas F.
Illinois
03/05/2014
I tried to get an appointment for a repair. Was told to 'just come in' and the job would be done in about 20 minutes. Over an hour later, myself and the three people with me were still waiting. I was told they had just gotten very busy. My van was in the shop over 40 minutes. When you are busy, why does it take longer to do a job? I am from out of town so I have little chance to defend myself.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/06/2014

Mr. Thomas,

We sincerely apologize for the delay in servicing your vehicle.

Under most circumstances chip repairs only take 20-30 minutes. Regrettably, the day that you visited the shop we were tremendously busy and that required one of our technicians to work on both your vehicle, as well as another customer's vehicle at the same time to try to minimize the delay for both parties.

The process itself did not take any longer, our technician just wasn't focused on your job exclusively.

Once again, I am very sorry for the delay, and we intend to adjust our time estimates to cover any variables that may occur.

Thank you for your business!

EG
Edward G.
03/04/2014
The work was completed in a timley maner and the car was clean when we picked it up. Thank you for a job well dun. ED

SO
Sharon O.
Pensacola, FL
02/27/2014
Great communication w/ customer
Excellent from taking info to replacing the glass and doing it at my work place. Called before and after service was done and advised my receipt

Rebecca C.
02/24/2014
Customer service representative went out of her way to be helpful. This experience was quite possible the best customer experience I have received.

John C.
02/19/2014
I recommended that your people contact Toyota dealer here Bob Tyler and get them to recommend you instead of Safe Lite which is national company. I also said get a hold of Allstate as they too recommend Safe Lite You are Local and we need to keep the $'s Local. You don't have to take a back seat to anyone in this business. Thanks for the good work.

Dyanea B.
02/18/2014
The people are really great!!!

Janice L.
02/11/2014
Great experience. Loved our tech! We will only use Lloyd's in the future

KO
Keith O.
Pensacola, FL
02/07/2014
Fast, Courteous, and Extremely Competent
Excellent overall service. Learned a lot from the installer. Completely satisfied with windshield replacement and it comes with a lifetime leak proof warranty.

Lawrence M.
01/30/2014
Learned interesting tidbits from the installer.

NB
Nate B.
Wisconsin
01/30/2014
I was COMPLETELY impressed with the speed and availability. I felt like I was the only customer they had today because they were so on-top of getting my windshield in my car as quickly and conveniently as possible! NICE JOB JUST! A CLASS BUSINESS!

Donna G.
01/29/2014
JR was instrumental in me using Lloyd's glass..... keep him and you keep your business!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Jerry F.
01/29/2014
The glass replacement service was excellent. I can't say that the steaks were that good, but I am pleased with the overall experience.

KD
Kevin D.
01/29/2014
Just update the website so customers like me do not think that you still have a facility in Destin......

Charles S.
01/29/2014
I really appreciated how polite and courteous everyone in the office was. I was shocked at how quickly they were able to replace my windshield. I will definitely recommend Lloyd's glass to friend and family.