Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

GC
Gary C.
01/15/2014
Wouldn't even consider using anyone but Lloyds Glass. I have used their service several times for residential glass as well as auto glass and by far are the best glass company around.

Greetings Gary,

Thank you for being a repeat customer for Lloyd's Glass and complimenting our Glass Services of the South, our flat glass company for residential and commercial customers! We look forward to serving you again.

Jane S.
01/15/2014
I had only one problem that I experienced which I believe was not the fault of any one person. I think the weather caused it because it was one of the coldest days that we have had this year and the black piping that goes around the windshield rippled in several places. So once the weather warms up, I will get back with the technician and ask him to fix it.

Greetings Jane,

Please do call us! We will take care of it for you. Thank you for your five star rating.

Monte M.
01/15/2014
Office personnel lady was so very nice and great to work with! So was the tech.

Charles H.
01/15/2014
Very Professional, Very good work, Apprecioate how speady it was.

MT
Michael T.
01/13/2014
Prompt, friendly customer service

Greetings Michael,

Thank you for your five star rating!

DN
David N.
01/07/2014
This was the second time I had to have glass work done in Crestview and your work was far superior to the previous work I had done. I had to return to the previous place (3) times before the work was completed correctly.

Greetings David,

Thank you for trusting our team for your autoglass work! We truly appreciate your business!

John C.
01/07/2014
Our experience with your company was pleasant and efficient. The man who scheduled our appointment and the man who installed the glass were both very friendly, courteous and professional. Thank you very much for a job well done.

Greetings John,

We certainly aim to please and thank you for your kind words!

RP
Ron P.
01/02/2014
The rep/installer was also a great person excellent work and knowledge

Greetings Ron,

Our super techs are certified and they have many years of experience in the industry. Thank you for your kind words!

GB
Gary B.
01/02/2014
Very professional service and quicker than expected, while I waited.

Greetings Gary,

Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate it!

GW
Gary W.
01/01/2014
I forgot to mention that my old windshield was tinted. You may need to ask customers if their glass is tinted.

Greetings Gary,

I appreciate your comments and we will make sure we add that question to our list when taking a glass order. Thank you for your five star rating!

PR
Playford R.
12/31/2013
Checked my windshield immediately, immediately contacted my insurance co., instantly repaired on the spot. Could not ask for more. Thank you also for the steaks surprise.

Greetings Playford,

We aim to be efficient! We hope you enjoyed the steaks and Happy New Year!

OG
Otis G.
Alabama
12/31/2013
I can't say how pleased I was with the young man who repaired the glass on my truck. If I were in your business I would have tried to hire him away from you. It was so refreshing to deal with a person that was proud of his job and was a wonderful credit to your company. Take care of him because you have a jewel.

Greetings Otis,

That is our super tech, Roy. We are happy to have him on our team! Thank you for your great review!

DJ
Deborah J.
12/26/2013
Even though there was a slight problem with the trim after it dried, it was repaired in 10 minutes when I brought back my wife's van. Still a great job.

Greetings Deborah,

We strive to get the job completed correctly the first time, and thank you for bringing the van back to the shop so we could correct the problem. We appreciate your five star review!

FW
Frank W.
12/17/2013
I could not ask for better Quality work. I was Impressed with your employee!!!!!!!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/21/2013

Thank you Mr. Watson.

EK
Erik K.
12/11/2013
Excellent, service, etc. Only recommendation-Have the techs carry the steaks on the trucks in small refrigerators so Customers dont have to drive to get them.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/27/2013

Greetings Eric,

Thank you for trusting your vehicle to Lloyd's Glass! We will check on those refrigerators.

Thanks again!

RD
Richard D.
12/11/2013
I am concerned because the windshield washers do not seem to hit as good as they did before the new windshield. I need to come get my steaks so I will ask you to look at that. I was extremely impressed with the internet emails and the technician showing up on time.

GS
Gary S.
12/11/2013
This was my third trip to Lloyds glass over the last eight years. They handled two insurance claims and one out of pocket installation. Two windshields and one back window. I must admit the first time, I remembered the name because of the Radio Commercial on WCOA talking about the free steaks. But after that I came back and recommended Lloyds because they took care of everything!! They exhibit professionalism, fast friendly service and do exactly what they promise. I hope I don't see them too soon for auto glass, but I will come back if I have that need. When my back window shattered, they cleaned it out and put "hurricane" wrap on the opening until the new rear window arrived. That kept the rain out of my car for a day and a half. To me, that is going above and beyond.

Greetings Gary,

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! We hope you have a great 2014!

Dawn M.
12/10/2013
Lloyd's glass is the bomb!!! They provided excellent customer service and quality work. Would recommend them to everyone!! I give them 2 thumbs up!!!

Salvadore S.
12/04/2013
Robert Dent was very courteous and professional when he replaced my windshield. As he represented your company to install my windshield, I asked him "Where's my very good steaks"? He explained to me that the package would be delivered from another courier. After the work was performed, he came back to the my office and delivered my steaks himself. I really thought Robert did a fantastic job and even was courteous enough to bring me my box of "very good steaks". GREAT JOB, ROBERT!!!!
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/16/2013

Thank you very much for the kind words, and I hope that you enjoyed your box of Really Good Steaks!

Mike W.
Missouri
11/27/2013
The lady on the phone I think (shannon) was very professional and new her stuff. She took care of everything including hooking me up with my insurance person. Roy was my repairman and he was great also. I hope I don't need your service again but if I do your company will get my business. Thanks Mike Wilson
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/27/2013

Greetings Mike,

Thank you for recognizing our CSR, Shannon, and our tech, Roy! We strive to deliver great customer service. From all of us at Lloyd's Glass, we hope you have a great 2014! Thanks, Greg"