Jeffrey T.
03/31/2015
I will sum it up by saying great service and the technician was friendly and did a fantastic job.

BP
Beth P.
03/29/2015
Lloyd's (Pensacola) to the rescue!!
I called on a Sunday (after my husband backed my SUV into a parked semi truck accidentally), and the owner assured me that he would have my rear windshield replaced first thing Monday morning (before it rained!) and he delivered! When I arrived, the manager was waiting for me and they had the part ready to go. I was so grateful! Lloyd's provided excellent and efficent service. Thank you!

BP
Beth P.
03/29/2015
Lloyd's (Pensacola) to the rescue!!
Lloyd's Glass provided the best customer service I could ask for! I called their emergency number on a Sunday after my husband accidentally backed my SUV into a parked semi truck and shattered my back window. My husband was doing me a favor and picking up cases of girl scout cookies to deliver from a very tight warehouse parking lot! When I called Lloyd's, the owner calmed me down and promised to have my back window replaced early Monday morning. He delivered! When I arrived Monday, the manager was expecting me and had the part ready to go. They were professional, courteous and efficient in every way. I am so grateful!

Thomas M.
03/27/2015
Quickness of service
they had me and State Farm on the phone in just a matter of minutes they a super friendly also , wish I would've mentioned cracker jacks when i was there lol

Colin C.
03/11/2015
Excellent service from A to Z. The Crestview office was helpfully flexible with my rescheduling requirements. The technician was at the business and answered questions before the glass change and advised on care precautions afterwards.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Roy and Shannon are the best!!! I'm glad that you are happy. Please refer friends and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

AH
Al H.
03/10/2015
I submitted a satisfaction survey to Geico. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere but Lloyd's. The representatives at the Crestview shop are awesome. Both Shannon and Roy are extremely professional and personable. I hope that all of your service centers are as great as the one in Crestview, Florida. Thanks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Great to know that Geico knows how you feel. We do alot of work for Geico because people insist on using Lloyd's otherwise they push the national chain company. Maybe this will help.

LA
Lynnette A.
03/10/2015
The technician who did the work on my car was very professional. He gave me a time limit on when my vehicle would been done and he did it. Thank you for your professionalism.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

You certainly are welcome!

Darren M.
03/09/2015
Had a star in my window, fixed it so you can hardly see it.

Cynthia W.
03/04/2015
Installer RD was awesome! Asset to your company. Overall excellent experience!

EW
Elizabeth W.
03/04/2015
Did a great job. Very satisfied.

RJ
Robert J.
03/03/2015
I have provided my friend the contact information to your shop to have his windshield replaced in his car.

Thank you!

WG
William G.
02/27/2015
The Crestview team was great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Shannon and Roy. Unbeatable if I must say so myself :)

RD
Ruthenell D.
02/26/2015
I was very satisfied with the work and I will be sending people there.

BV
Beverly V.
Cantonment, FL
02/24/2015
Don't wait--Lloyd's makes it easy :)
I really appreciated the efficiency of the whole process. I waited two weeks because I expected I would need to call around, make an appointment, and wait a long time to get my windshield replaced. Instead, Lloyd's had me and the insurance company on the phone immediately, a time scheduled, and worked with my crazy schedule within 24 hours. My one regret...I forgot to mention "cracker jacks" and steaks?? I've found my auto glass specialists ;)
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

You just mentioned it :) Come get yuor steaks anytime! Thanks for the kind words!!

TW