Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

EE
Ethel E.
11/23/2013
The installer was friendly, professional and efficient.

Tommy M.
11/22/2013
Excellent job, very professional, courteous, would not hesitate to recommend to my friends.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/15/2014

Greetings Tommy,

Your comment are very kind and thanks for recommending us to your friends!

WB
Winston B.
Milton, FL
Quick responce for repair
From past experience is why I used Lloyd's Glass again. When the need arises, guess who I will call. I would have liked the steaks brought with him as he came out to save me a trip into Pensacola. (might consider a Yeti cooler to keep them frozen) hint, hint

James G.
11/21/2013
Great service, friendly and competent field techs, good follow up, better than expected product! Good Job

John K.
Alabama
11/21/2013
customer service was great! very attentive to your needs

Malcolm C.
11/21/2013
I have already had you do one family members car. I still have a bad wind noise that yall know about and will take care of but hunting season is more important to me. our guys were some of the most professional folks I have dealt with, Wish there were more like yall.

WB
Winston B.
11/21/2013
Have an alternative like a $25.00 Walmart gift card and be able to choose between the gift card or steaks. That way, the customer would not have to drive over to the office to get the steaks. You advertise the steaks but will not deliver.

Teri S.
11/17/2013
I gave the score based on the fact that the tech had to reschedule several times and finally made it on the third attempt. If I had known it would be that inconvenient I would have brought it into the shop.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/16/2013

I apologize for the issues surrounding your mobile appointment, it is unusual for our technicians to rescedule a job, and I hope that you will consider our service in the future!

KE
Kimberly E.
11/14/2013
I want to let you know that our technician, Robert Dent, was very professional and a pleasure to deal with regarding the installation of our new windshield. We will definitely remember Lloyd's Glass for our future glass installation needs.

CT
Claryssa T.
11/13/2013
I did not receive my box of steaks because I would have to drive to Crestview, which is out of my way. Other than this, I was extremely satisfied. Claryssa Taylor
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 11/18/2013

Ms. Taylor,

I will have one of our employees contact you and make arrangements to get you your box of Really Good Steaks, we'd love for you to be completely satisfied will all aspects of the repair process, and have a good meal on us!

Thank you for your business!

BG
Brianna G.
Maine
11/12/2013
I have used you guys twice in the last 6 months. Would not go anywhere else for my auto glass needs.

KR
Krystal R.
11/07/2013
Lloyd's replaced my passenger window after it was shattered in an attempt to save my puppy who had gotten locked in the car. Not only did they stay open late to let me bring my vehicle in, they also provided excellent workmanship, and even vaccumed and tidied up my interior. I would DEFINITELY do business with them again. (By the way, the puppy is safe and sound)

Dave P.
10/30/2013
Send more steaks, they were great!

KT
Kristy T.
10/29/2013
Friendly and professional
I had to get my windshield replaced and Lloyd's Glass did an excellent job. Keith was the technician who replace my windshield and he did a great job and was incredibly friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Jennifer M.
10/23/2013
Satisfied with their work on my van after a golfball smashed it in. The only thing I was disappointed with was that I didn't get my free box of really good steaks!
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Ms. Matthews,

Typically we are unable to bring the steaks with us (we don't have freezers in the vans) but I am glad that we had a nearby job and were able to deliver a box of our Really Good Steaks to you so that you didn't miss out!  Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future!

Thanks,

BC
Brittany C.
10/22/2013
Company of their word!
I had a strict time available to get this windshield replaced, Keith the man sent out on my replacement made it on time of when he would be there. Also I was curious and sat outside and watched, normally you will get the grouches that don't talk or huff and puff. Keith wasn't like that at all, joked around had good conversation. Real people person. He was very thorough with his work. I was very pleased with my services from Lloyd's auto glass. Definite repeat customer in me, also I'll tell friends.

MY
Mark Y.
Pensacola, FL
10/20/2013
Outstanding service at 1/2 the price
Dan and his team were absolutely PERFECT!! I have a new 2013 Audi A6 and was concerned w/ the car being repaired outside of the dealership but Lloyd's Glass knocked the job out at 1/2 the price and the car looks brand new!! Thanks!! Highly recommend this shop!!!

Robert H.
10/18/2013
Very fast, friendly and professional.

June T.
10/17/2013
Keith was our installer. He was very professional and the quality of work was top notch. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank You. Steve

Jack F.
Pensacola, FL
10/16/2013
THE BEST!!!!!
Keith Mount did a great job and was very
thorough in my windshield replacement!