BP
Brian P.
06/18/2014
Work started immediately and it was complete right when they said it would be. Free beef is always a bonus!

Josh S.
06/17/2014
Great service. Easy windshield repair with insurance. I would definitely use Lloyd's again.

David S.
06/14/2014
Excellent experience. Dan was able to get USAA to pay for OEM glass for my S500. I will be returning to have a chip repaired on my S600. Excellent experience!!!

Steven W.
06/12/2014
Excellent customer service!!!!! Top notch!!!!! All my questions were answered no matter how many times I asked or called the office. Very quick service too. And I really enjoyed the sirloins! Will definitely recommend my friends, relatives and co-workers. Keep up the good work!

WP
William P.
06/12/2014
Great Service, friendly and professional. Provided quality assistance coordinating with my insurance agency.

Joshua K.
Michigan
06/11/2014
The tech who came out was great. He went above his call and my kids enjoyed watching him work on the van as they learned how its done.

Margie P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
06/05/2014
Very Happy Customer!
Having my windshield replaced in my own driveway was a luxury. I was afraid I'd have to take a morning to bring my car into town. Robert Dent called to tell me when he would arrive. He explained the work to be done, transferred my bridge transponder and cleaned up quickly and neatly. He was friendly and very professional. I really appreciated the mobile service. I will recommend your company without hesitation.

AJ
Avery J.
Alabama
06/04/2014
It was great, love the service.

DA
Diane A.
06/04/2014
Great Job!! Thanks :)

James M.
06/03/2014
my entire experience with you from beginning to end was very satisfactory, your work was very professionally done. I highly recommend you.

WT
William T.
Crestview, FL
05/29/2014
Everyone was very courteous and friendly . The repair was taken care of very quickly and Completed at my convenience .

LK
Linda K.
05/28/2014
Absolutely professional and quick. I am happy to recommend Lloyd's to others :-)

Steven S.
Georgia
05/28/2014
Work was completed as scheduled. Service Tech was fantastic. Great communication skills, great attitude, completed job quickly, cleaned up completely, great representative for your company.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/11/2014

Thanks for commenting on Roy Thompson. We are VERY proud to have him on our team for the last 6 + years. A true craftsman and all around good guy.

TP
Travis P.
Navarre, FL
05/21/2014
Very impressed
I was driving through my neighborhood last weekend when a golf ball from the local driving range came out of nowhere and cracked my windshield. My wife suggested I call Lloyd's and I have to say they were spectacular. The guy who answered the phone conference called my insurance company with me on the line, which was really nice because I didn't have to keep calling back and forth. They scheduled me an appt for today. The guy replaced my windshield in the parking lot of my office which was very convenient, and it looks perfect. Now I just need to pick up my box of steaks. A+ for customer service!

Richard C.
Colorado
05/20/2014
It was an enjoyable experience and one that I would recommend to anyone who asked me. Lloyd's was recommended to me by individuals who had work done at Lloyd's prior to my experience. Their recommendation was one that proved correct and reflected their experience with a most professional company. Thank you