Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RD
Russell D.
Georgia
10/13/2013
There are three issues which would not lead me to recommend this glass service. First, the technician did not call before he arrived on site. I thought I had left my truck unlocked when I left for lunch, but I had to abandon my meal when the technician called saying he was at my truck and it was locked. Second, the quality of work was not ideal. A portion of the top interface of the windshield does not seem glued properly and I am carefully watching it to see if it leaks. Third, and most of all, there was a half-inch long scratch to the dashboard of my four-month old truck.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/28/2013

Mr. Durham,

After our conversation I was happy to learn that the windshield is not leaking and that you are not as concerned with the experience as you initially indicated here.  My offer to address and correct any and all issues stands, should you decide that you are in fact dissatisfied.  We appreciate your business and hope that you will consider us in the future.

Respectfully,

Bobby B.
Pensacola, FL
10/07/2013
Worked with Dan at the Pensacola location and was very happy with the service. Robert came to my house to repair the window and did a beautiful fast job. Both Dan & Robert were the best

AL
Annalee L.
10/04/2013
Very pleasant experience, very helpful, and a really good box of steaks!!!

ED
Elvina D.
10/04/2013
Thanks for the professional, courteous, and timely response to our windshield repair!

RL
Rae L.
10/04/2013
We are always very pleased when we use your services!

Ralph H.
10/03/2013
The service at Lloyds Glass is/was fantastic. They handled EVERYTHING for me!!! I walked in and said my windshield needs replacing and they took it from there. The truly amazing part is that they had me in and out in 45 minutes as promised!!! Normally, I have to take the vehicle down and leave it, get a ride home, and pick it up later or the next day. Lloyd saved me so much time! I am very pleased!!! I have used this company before and will use it again and also recommend it to my friends. I also received a box of free steaks!! Ralph

Robert S.
Louisiana
10/03/2013
Some one had glued on a piece of trim. The tech broke it when trying to remove. He explained what happened and ordered a new part that moment. He was very professional about everything. The lady at the desk helped me with any questions I had. Great overall experience.

EB
Erika B.
Seminole, AL
10/02/2013
drove out of their way to help a mom in distress
They were amazing from the first call to receive a quote down to the quality of service. Time efficient, the price was right. They did a great job and I know who to call if I ever need their services again. I would like to receive my great box of steaks though!

John S.
Pensacola, FL
09/30/2013
Outstanding Service From Lloyd's Auto Glass
Folks at Lloyd's were friendly and professional. The glass technician, Robert, came to my home right on time, had the right part, had the right tools and did an excellent job replacing my windshield including going out of his way to insure my car wasn't scratched and all debris was cleaned up. Also, it was pleasant to talk with Robert while he worked. I highly recommend Lloyd's Auto Glass.

James C.
09/25/2013
Overall I was happy, but I have a problem with my rain sensor after the repair and now I have to find time to take it in to their shop which will probably be a major inconvenience.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 10/03/2013

Mr. Crandall,

I am sorry that there is an issue with the rain sensor, as discussed I am more than happy to send a mobile unit out to minimize the inconvenience on your end.  Thanks again for your business, and just let us know when you are available to have us look at the windshield!

FC
Florida Air C.
09/25/2013
on time and quality work. Thank You

GV
Gilberto V.
North Carolina
09/24/2013
Great job, the technician was very proficient and very knowledge, fast at work. Give the man a rise!!!!

Jennifer P.
09/24/2013
everything was great. my only problem is that I could not find your shop to pick up my "Box of Really good Steaks"

BD
Brittany D.
09/24/2013
I am very happy with the service . Everyone I talked with was very nice and answered my questions . Also had my windshield done early enough for me to drive to work (the same day). Will use them again.

VL
Victoria L.
Milton, FL
09/18/2013
Fantastic!
very friendly staff at the front desk. service was fast and they did an awesome job! i wasnt expecting a box of steaks to go with the deal, very nice! cant wait to throw them on the grill!

Ronald S.
09/09/2013
The service tech from the Pensacola office was very personable and professional. Thanks for the great job!
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/16/2013

You're more than welcome!  Thank you for your business, we certainly appreciate your patronage.

Thomas M.
09/08/2013
Second windshield replacement(two different vehicles) that I have you guys do, when I need another will see you then!

VW
Van W.
09/08/2013
crimped windshield washer line had to take car to dealer
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/16/2013

Mr Williamson,

I apologize for the inconvenience.  For future reference, our lifetime warranty covers both workmanship and the glass that we install, so if you are ever in need of anything else please let us know.

Thank you for your business!

Dana B.
09/05/2013
Great experience..I have been in the car business for 26 years and installer Keith was one of the most professional and customer service oriented people I have come across. He went out of his way to make my car look better than it did when he got there. He even managed to keep it dry in a storm that popped up. Because of his service , I will highly recommend Lloyd's Glass. Thank you, Brian M.

PP
Phillip P.
09/04/2013
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There was no long waiting period. Very pleased.