Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Dana B.
09/05/2013
Great experience..I have been in the car business for 26 years and installer Keith was one of the most professional and customer service oriented people I have come across. He went out of his way to make my car look better than it did when he got there. He even managed to keep it dry in a storm that popped up. Because of his service , I will highly recommend Lloyd's Glass. Thank you, Brian M.

PP
Phillip P.
09/04/2013
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. There was no long waiting period. Very pleased.

Sarah B.
08/29/2013
Excellent experience!
Needed my windshield replaced on my 2006 Jeep Wrangler due to a large crack. My insurance wanted to use a national chain but I was determined to keep it local. Researched a bit and decided on Lloyd's. Dropped my vehicle off at 9:00am. Jeep was done at 9:26am!!! They even rinsed her off and vacuumed the front floor boards! These guys were super professional, efficient, and their work completely surpassed my expectations. And yes, I walked out with a box of "really good steaks!" I've already recommended them to a friend and will continue to use Lloyd's for any future glass needs I might have.

ST
Scott T.
Texas
08/26/2013
My family and I are from Texas and were recently on a summer vacation RV trip when a rock struck the front windshield. We unexpectedly found ourselves in need of replacing the windshield on our truck and not being local to the area we had little knowledge of where to go for a quick but dependable repair. Lloyds Glass was easy to locate, reasonably priced, very professional and completed the job with amazing speed and expertise. If it were not for Lloyds Glass and their amazing staff my family and I would have most likely had to cancel or delay our trip. Thanks to Lloyds for helping me make our family vacation the best it could be!

Kenny M.
08/23/2013
Work was great but still don't have my steaks.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/16/2013

Mr. Mccormick,

Thank you for the compliment, we aim to please!

At your earliest convenience, stop by any of our locations in the Florida panhandle to pick up your Really Good Box of Steaks!

Thank you!

GB
George B.
Crestview, FL
Glass Replacement
Wonderful work and service in a short time period.

GB
Gerald (Bo) B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT
Robert, has got to be the most efficient technician I've seen in many years. Fast, friendly and clean. Dan at the office was also very courteous and helpful. Can't say enough and would highly recomend!!!

Richard C.
08/21/2013
Quick, very professional, and a box of really good steaks

Jean L.
08/21/2013
You need to give more than 4 steaks:o)

Julie P.
08/21/2013
You have my vote. I will tell anyone I hear that needs glass replacement about my easy experience. No hassle. No worry. No mess!!!

HL
Henry L.
08/08/2013
The black box behind the rearview mirror is not attached and the temperature does not work all the time.

Mr. Lawson,

I apologize that the plug on your rear view mirror was left loose, but I am glad that we were able to resolve it for you.  Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

EL
Enrique L.
Texas
08/06/2013
Excellent service and work

RK
Ralph K.
08/06/2013
The "patching" of a small nick in my windshield was not done to my satisfaction. As I was leaving the parking lot I could easily see where the "patch" was placed. So I went back and the technician worked more on it. I left again (while in the shade) thinking it was OK. However, in the sunshine I can still see the "patch". Since it is not in my direct line of vision, and your shop is quite inconvenient I decided to just let it go. I have had this procedure done several times on my windshields in years past and I have never been able to see the place where the "patch" was placed. I went to you because you are a sponsor of the Wahoos, but am sorry I didn't go back to the last place I used for this service.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/23/2013

I am very sorry that you are unhappy with the chip repair that we performed on your vehicle.

Each chip that occurs is different, and some are more visible than others when the repair is complete.

The primary purpose of a chip repair is to restore the windshield's structural integrity, keeping the chip from turning into a crack.  Secondarily the repair improves the appearance of the chip cosmetically.

All of our repairs come with our lifetime satisfaction guarantee, we also offer a mobile service to make service more convenient for you.

If there is any way that I can be of further help please don't hesitate to contact us, we strive for complete satisfaction with each and every job.

Mark S.
07/31/2013
Awesome job! Thanks.

Ray R.
07/31/2013
Lloyds service was flawless. My windshield replacement was handled perfectly.

SG
Susan G.
07/30/2013
Thank you for being prompt and professional. I really appreciate it.

EL
Enrique L.
Crestview, FL
07/26/2013
Great Job!
There is only one word to describe the service "Outstanding!". From initial contact to delivery of my vette with new windshield, I was impressed with the folks at LLoyd's glass. Thanks for the steaks.

LT
Lloyd T.
07/20/2013
All around great job!

BL
Ben L.
07/19/2013
Had to Cancel, Couldn't Meet Time Commitment
On Wednesday, I scheduled an appointment through my insurance company for Friday morning. I received a call from Dan who was very helpful and courteous in confirming vehicle information and installation time. I told him that the vehicle would be available while I was at work from 7am to 4pm. By 2:45pm on Friday I had not heard from the home office or the tech so I called to find out if the appointment was still on. Dan had the tech call me and he stated he would not be able to get to me for 30-45 minutes, and that the install would take 45 mins to an hour, which would be after I had to leave work to get my kids. I had intentionally scheduled the appointment for a time when my wife was out of town so that I could have her car available for the install, but had to cancel it due to not being able to come within the time window I was told would be acceptable. Both Dan and the tech were very polite, but I still have a broken windshield.

Mr. Lane

I am very sorry that we were unable to meet the time requirements that you had scheduled with us.  It was our mistake, as we had you scheduled to be completed by the end of the business day.

We hope that you will allow us to complete the work at a convenient time for you in the future.

Thanks