Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Jim M.
Georgia
05/01/2013
I was in a crunch since my wife and I were going out of town and the first company that USAA had us call was unable to accomadate us, so we were very please with the job and time factor in which it was completed. Thank you.

WI
William I.
Ohio
05/01/2013
Sorry, Thought I had previously responded. Y'all did a great job. I am a 100% satisfied customer. Thank you for the great service.

RF
Ralph F.
05/01/2013
I was very,very, happy with our glass work from loyeds glass thanks.

John R.
05/01/2013
Good people to do business with

FS
Frederick S.
05/01/2013
I have already recommended you to members of my yacht club because I have had a previous experience with you on my other car. Some of the members have used my recommendation and had you replace their auto windows.

VH
Venita H.
05/01/2013
the technician was professional, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. i enjoyed having an excellent job done quickly, correctly and with smiles.

Donald H.
04/30/2013
The steaks were very good. I am back in Michigan. So I probably will not see you or need glass replacement.

Jeremy L.
04/30/2013
Took longer to get the appointment scheduled than I liked but other than that all was great.

John B.
04/30/2013
This was the second time we used Lloyd's Glass, and both times we were extremely satisfied. The first time was at my wife's work location and the second time, I took my truck to the shop. I was totally impressed when I took my truck to the shop because it went in at the scheduled time and I was driving it home 45 minutes later. Great job, y'all!

Donald H.
Navarre, FL
04/17/2013
Great job on windshield so far. Haven't tried wipers yet, hope there is no problem. You advertised a box of steaks, well how many is there in a box? I received 4 steaks in that big box. Disappointed A box of steaks I would think would be at least a half dozen.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/24/2013
Mr Holtz, I believe that you will find what the steaks lack in quantity, they more than make up for in deliciousness! I am sorry that you are disappointed, but we firmly believe in quality over quantity in both our steaks and our work. Thanks for the feedback and I hope that you enjoyed the steaks!

Joe G.
Milton, FL
03/21/2013
Sure it's a new windshield, but....it's a Gimmick people
Replacement took 2 hours, and then was told the "box of steaks were more for the insurance customers." And was asked if that was ok? Funny! Sure it's ok, I came for windshield.

Not like I need your steaks but don't advertise what you don't deliver.

Save your time replying. I'm not coming back for box of steaks, lol. See you if the windshield has any problems.

WD
William D.
FL
02/14/2013
The customer service via phone was wonderful. The problem arose when Lloyd's rep came to our home and replaced the windshield. When he left, I noticed that on one side of the roof, a 1' inserted strip wasn't quite seated in correctly at the windshield trim edge, but because it was at the onset of the holidays, I quickly forgot...until I noticed a few days later, after I had ran several errands that the strip was now missing totally. In the meantime, I had to use the windshield wipers during a good rain and realized that my wipers were making a horrible scrunching sound---they had been so silent before, I never even thought about wiper noise. I called Lloyds and reported the two problems, which the young lady very graciously received. She again sent the tech out to replace this time the missing strip---which was replaced successfully. I was not there and did not see if any adjustment on the wipers was attempted, however it appeared that nothing was done. I thought nothing of trying the wipers until the next road trip to MS in a rain storm---they were unbearably loud. It seemed obvious that nothing had been done to correct the adjustment. I again called Lloyds', requesting a different Tech this time but was told that there was only the one. I was supposed to report a claim to State Farm. I explained to State Farm that this was unacceptable and had never had a car in all of my 60 years that has been a racket like this, not even close. I received a letter from State Farm a few days ago and I am going to call them and see what they will do from here. I just want my wipers to be normal. They are not since Lloyds' has been out, even when they came out the second time---to repair the problem. No, I am not satisfied with the service from Lloyds'. The phone receptionist was very personable---she needs a raise if she has to deal with these kinds of issues often. :)
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/19/2013
Mr. Duty, I am glad that you were able to identify the problem as the old wipers, and apologize for the weather strip that came off. Thanks again for your business!

Dustin P.
02/11/2013
The motor for the new window regulator is much louder than the other three windows. Seems that should have been caught when installing or explained to me if that is a normal occurrence for replacements.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/13/2013
All of our work carries our lifetime warranty, at your convenience, bring the vehicle by and we will be happy to get to the bottom of the reasoning behind the additional noise. Thanks!

James H.
02/11/2013
I was very satisfied with the services I received for Lloyd glass.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/13/2013
Thank you for your business!

Mirna M.
Everything was excellent!!!!

GH
George H.
02/10/2013
It's been about 3 weeks and still not finished. 1st windshield was not sealed right, had a big air leak, they tried to fix it and that still did not work, now they are to replace it and I've been waiting about a week now and no windshield, what would you do or think about a business like this?
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/13/2013
Sir, I sincerely apologize for the issue that you have experienced and the delay in our fixing it. I have rectified the scheduling issue, and we will have this issue resolved for you tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay,

EP
Eugene P.
02/08/2013
Roy was fast and friendly and on the ball. I have had two replaced in the past, both had to be redone because of leaks. This time no leaks , no ooze, no drips or scratches. This was a pleasant surprise. I (STRONGLEY RECOMEND) Roy gets a pay raise!! Thank's Lloyds for sending ROY.

Kent B.
Liked the steaks.

Dax D.
02/08/2013
Integrity lives at Loyds Glass !
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/14/2013
Thank you Dax! We appreciate your continued support!!

DK
Debra K.
02/08/2013
Great experience start to finish!