Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

CG
Crystal G.
CO
08/14/2012
The local office is boring and not particularly comfortable. You need some decent seating and maybe a TV to watch while repairs are being done. The HVAC is not doing much for the office either, especially since it's Florida and it's hot here. A soda/snack machine would help too. The people were friendly and nice to talk to.

Alisha S.
AZ
08/14/2012
Despite the ridiculously hot and humid weather conditions, the technician remained thorough and efficient.

Sam B.
OH
08/14/2012
Easy and fast could not ask for more

Mary L.
08/14/2012
Thank you for working with us on our time restaints and getting our windshield replaced the day our insurance was approved!

CK
Chris K.
08/14/2012
After I got into my car when the tech pulled it around, the back of my seat was very wet from the tech's sweat. The dashboard also had a noticeable amount of residual particles from the removal/installation.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/17/2012
Mr. Keller, I am very sorry that your seat got wet! We do our best to keep the cars clean and dry by carefully covering the interior while we work. It is now clear that during the summer months that we need to make additional efforts to keep the seats dry not only while we work but when pulling the vehicle around for delivery. I appreciate the constructive criticism. Thank you for your business!

IM
Irving M.
08/14/2012
When you do as good a job as you do I don't see why you also give steaks.

KW
Kelly W.
08/14/2012
Fast service and very pleased.

Richard M.
OH
08/14/2012
The above ratings say it all. Awesome! Thank You.

Margaret W.
08/14/2012
Great friendly service. Steaks were great, thought I would have received more then 4 steaks. The add on Tv said a box of steaks. This was the only drawback.

LW
Leroy W.
Keep up the good work!!

MK
Michael K.
08/04/2012
Unsatisfactory
After being recommended by a colleague, I used Lloyd's to replace my BMW windshield.
Three days later my mirror fell down while driving.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 09/17/2012
Mr. Knecht, I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our company. With all of the modern conveniences that are built in to today's vehicles, the rear view mirrors can be quite heavy. During the manufacturing process, a metal bracket is glued to the windshield by the manufacturer, and a very small percentage of these brackets do not properly adhere to the glass. I am very sorry that yours was one of them and I am glad that we were able to get the mirror re-attached with no further issues. The manufacturer has been notified of the issue that we had with your windshield and I hope that if you are in need of our services, that you would not hesitate to call. Thank you for your business!

BT
Bob T.
Pensacola, FL
07/02/2012
Broken Window passenger side
This was a repair or replacement done at my home. The technician "Robert" showed upo at the house and got buzy. He called me when he finished and I called home. The service was excellant. Robert even vacumed the truck after he finished. Price was reasonable for the work perfomred. Great company and I will use them on ALL AUTO glass issues I have in the future. Thanks Robert keep up the good work.

05/07/2012
Great Service. Keep it up.

05/01/2012
A really pleasant surprise.... Just the whole expereince was very nice....From the professionalism on the phone to the front desk and care and concern for my comfort while waiting really made and makes a difference. Waiting for most anything, anywhere is generally never a pleasant experience, and although I don't think I'd really like to do it again, the Courtesy, Proffessionalism and repeated checking on my confort certainly made the best of it... Short of having vibrating recliners a buffet and a masseuse I'd say you did great....Thanks.... Only kidding about the buffet...not.... LOL

04/30/2012
We were both on time and it took the amount of time they said it would. Everything was just right. Thank you.

04/28/2012
I did not get my stakes

04/27/2012
This was our first auto glass replacement experience and was without any insurance assistance. We were pleasantly surprised how easy the process was for us. Since we had no prior experience, we were happy the knowledgeable staff informed us of seal options which actually turned out to save money. Thanks for being willing to teach us, rather than just take our money.

04/27/2012
Great work and attention to detail

04/27/2012
I have used your service at least 3 or 4 times since I have been in pensacola. I have been completly satified on each occasion. I hope that I will not need your services again. However knowing that you are available in case I do takes the worry of trying to find someone who is trust worthy. You folks do it right!!

04/27/2012
I chose Lloyd's because another glass company failed miserably. They didn't show up and didn't seem to care about it. Lloyd's was a random choice on my part but when I spoke with the operator I felt like I was in good hands. The gentleman who came to actually do my glass was efficient, knowledgeable and polite. I will give Lloyd's a 10 out of 10. Did the job the way it should be done.