Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

BD
Brandy D.
06/09/2011
it was great all around, everyone we spoke to was friendly and nice. glass was done in time didnt have to wait a min longer then we where told, will diffently tell other people i know bout yall. thank you for everything!

JN
Joseph M N.
06/09/2011
They had Quick service and the installer made good recommedations about replacement over repair.

Rodney H.
06/09/2011
Stopped by on Thursday afternoon to get things set up. The winshield was replaced on Monday while I was at work. It was ready when I got off work. Everything worked out perfect. Thanks!!

SL
Sarah L.
06/09/2011
Great experience. Shannon was very helpful from the beginning in connecting me with insurance company and making sure all questions were answered.

SF
Shanda F.
Milton, FL
05/31/2011
GREAT COMPANY
AWESOME JOB..YOUR TECH JEREMY DID AN AWESOME JOB...HE MADE SURE THE INSIDE OF THE CAR WAS WIPE DOWN AFTER HE WAS DONE...NO PROBLEMS WITH EITHER OF MY CARS...I WILL ONLY USE LLOYDS FROM NOW ON!! GREAT COMPANY!!! THANKS JEREMY!!!

GA
Gary A.
04/16/2011
I was very pleased with your service!!! The lady at the front desk was very friendly and curtious. I will recommend you to all of my friends and family!! Thank you very much.

MT
Michael T.
04/15/2011
While I am pleased with the new windshield, I am having a problem with the trim on the passenger side of the glass. Whatever glue was used did not work and I almost lost that piece. Also, the tape that was holding it on removed some paint when I pulled the tape off the next morning as instructed by your technician. Please have someone contact me so that we can correct this. Otherwise, I was pleased with the speed of service and the young lady at your Ft. Walton Beach location was quite helpful in dealing with the insurance company and setting everything up for me despite the fact that I was having the work done in Pensacola. Unfortunatly, I did not get her name as she should be commended on her professional and cheerful service. She is an excellent representative for your company and I thank her for her help.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 05/27/2011
Michael, I apologize for the passenger side molding and paint issue that you experienced and I was happy that we were able to get these issues resolved for you and repaired to your satisfaction. I would like to thank you for the kind words and your business! Sincerely, Ian Lintner Lloyd's Glass

Christine B.
04/13/2011
Professional service without being too stuffy. Prompt service. Your facility is very clean and provides a great waiting area, unlike some auto service centers I've seen. Was an overall pleasant experience. Thanks.......

Jarard M.
04/12/2011
The entire experience with Lloyd's Glass from initial contact through final delivery was a pleasure. The installation was flawless and actually took less time than the estimate, and the technician even managed to save and reinstall my Department of Defense stickers saving me the trouble of replacement! I brought a towel with me the first time it rained just in case of a leak, but it was unnecessary. A great experience and would recommend to anyone.

James M.
04/12/2011
Very clean facility. Great service.

LR
Linda R.
04/11/2011
The replacement of my windshield was successful. However, when I got in my car after the installation I noticed that the driver side piece that goes along side the windshield was no longer straight. I told the gentleman at the counter that my car did not look that way when I arrive. He told drove my car back to the service area and came and said that there was nothing they did to cause the bowed portion of the on the side of the interior of the car. I also now had ink mark on my leather dash board below the bowed area. I never had a pen on my dash for any reason. I got no resolution just a emphatic not our fault we only cut around the seal. While I know I can not prove my car didn't look that way when I drove in and it is a matter of your word against mine. I have a black spot on the opposite side of the car interior. I can only theorize that perhaps the windshield slipped leaving a black smudge on the passenger side and dropped on the driver side to make it come loose. The only suggestion I got from the customer service rep (not Ian) was to come back next week and maybe another manager could take a lood at it. And do what I don't know. I was very disappointed as my car left your shop in worse shape than it went in. I can not recommend your company for windshield repair. I am also writing a letter to my insurance company to tell them about my experience with the service I received.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 05/27/2011
Linda, Thank you very much for bringing the vehicle back in to our shop so that I could resolve these issues for you! I really appreciate you taking the time and apologize for the inconvenience that we caused you. I am very happy that we were able to satisfy you in the end and hope that you will consider us for future work! Sincerely, Ian Lintner Lloyd's Glass

AD
Ava D.
04/11/2011
The technician was very friendly, yet maintained his professionalism. The service was very prompt and he appeared to really know what he was doing. My only negative thought, which probably has nothing to do with your company was the fact the my window could not be repaired to the state in which it was prior to the glass break. The shocks, c-screws and locks are still not repaired, but other than that the actual window replacement was just fine. Thanks for your great service.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 05/27/2011
Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I am sorry that the shocks were not functioning properly at the time of the replacement and we are still very willing to install new shocks for you! Unfortunately these " wear and tear " items are not typically part of a replacement and not covered by your insurance (similar to windshield wipers) but as a courtesy we can install them for you if provided. Thank you! Ian L. Lloyd's Glass

JE
Joan E.
04/11/2011
thank you for fixing my window.you came were i needed you the most.thank you again.

KN
Ken N.
04/11/2011
Nice people, Quick service and excellent work. I'm Completely satisfied. Will use again if needed and recommend to freinds

JI
John I.
04/11/2011
Thanks for the great customer service, quality repair and steaks!

GM
Greg M.
04/04/2011
Your Ft. Walton Beach, Fl. location manager is an outstanding person--a great ambassador for your company. She was VERY helpful on phone , with W/S replacement figures and patience with me re. your location and appointment time (I was a "snow-bird"-in your area). She has an appropriate sense of humor---made me feel very welcome on phone and at cited location. Your technician did a very good job, explaining to me, how I should handle my car for the balance of the day of his AM work. High compliments , to you, all!!

HD
Henry D.
03/30/2011
Excellent service...hassle-free. Thanks!

MO
Mike O.
03/30/2011
I was very impressed, so impressed with the professionalism that, I am in the process of switching my current fleet of 54 vehicles to you also. I discussed this with james and he was very informative and helpful, and the woman that worked the front desk was very helpful also and a delight to talk to while I waited.

Michael M.
03/28/2011
Coffee or water available while you wait would be nice.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/25/2011
Problem solved! Sorry.

TH
Tammie H.
03/28/2011
The customer experience at your shop was wonderful. All of your people showed great care and concern for each customer that came into the shop that day. Thank you