VF
Vera F.
11/27/2012
Lloyd's Glass was first class from the time I walked in the door and walked out!!!

Dax D.
11/15/2012
Integrity lives at Lloyd's Auto Glass
Great job replacing my F-150 windshield. It matched the factory windshield exactly !
Dan was very professional as was Ian and the Tech who installed the windshield. Thanks for also making me a custom glass door for my wife's China cabinet.

TV
Tom V.
11/09/2012
Job well done
walked in front door, asked if Lloyd,s could give me an estimate on my cracked front window and walked out 65 minutes later, window fixed and happy with 1st price they gave me. I look for the best price ALWAYS and usually have to hassle, not this day, in and out and very satisfied. Thank You/Tom

AA
Arnold A.
10/24/2012
One sad story for another
The front windshield job was excellent barring a few dirty handprints inside the car. I was so disappointed that my new car had to have the glass replaced but was also sad that my new car front bumper was damaged when turning into Lloyd Glass. You guys need to get that driveway drop-off raised.
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/28/2012
Arnold, I am very sorry for the drop off entering our parking lot. We have been in touch with the road department on more than one occasion in an attempt to have it repaired to no avail. If there is anything that I am able to do to reconcile the situation please let me know. Thanks

RO
Robert O.
10/12/2012
you guys do glass repair RIGHT!!! the steaks are a great touch. can't wait for my next windshield repair!!

Donnie D.
10/12/2012
It could not have been better if I had done it myself!

CG
Catherine G.
10/11/2012
I appreciated the box of free steaks. I must admit I was disappointed when I opened the approx 10"x12" box and saw 4 small steaks that could have been in a box 1/3 of the size. It made me think that the box was only a prop for the satisfied customer photo that the Sales Rep took of me. Would be misleading to people who see the photos.

Sara M.
10/10/2012
I was told the technician would meet me at my work and have the job completed by noon. He showed up to begin the job around 12:30. Not a big deal but, still was done when promised.

Mary P.
10/10/2012
a polite, professional and efficient young man. i was very pleased.

RY
Roger Y.
10/10/2012
The price I was quoted over the phone was cosiderably lower then what I was acually charged. Where can I get my box of steaks?
Ian L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 12/28/2012
Roger, I apologize for any pricing discrepancy, our steaks are available at any of our 3 locations at your convenience! Thank!

Justin P.
10/10/2012
The representative did a great job and showed professionalism at his job.

Michael W.
Bradenton, FL
VERY PLEASED!!!
Very satisfied! Chris was very professional and he did an outstanding job. He even put everything back on my mirror and put my radar detector back where it was. I felt bad I didn't get cash to tip him on my way to work and he told me not to worry about it. Thank You Chris your a good man!

Johnny C.
CO
10/09/2012
The only complaints I had was that the windshield was not cleaned very well inside or outside and the lighting in the waiting area was so dim I could hardly read the newspaper.

Shane H.
10/09/2012
Just like to say thank you for handling the repair so fast and getting me in the very next morning. The steaks were great to. Thank you to all of your staff. The tech was great and very respectful and this means the world to a customer. Thank you again. I was there with my young daughter and your company handled it all allowing me to care for her.

Dianne C.
10/09/2012
Was done very fast and was very satisfied with the work.