BW
Beth W.
05/18/2016
My only issue was I had a strip of tint that was discussed when I initially called however when I went to pick up my free streaks I didn't feel like I was warmly received as I asked why it wasn't replaced with the glass. It was explained that it had to be installed later but my insurance company had to be called as I waited with my small child. I definitely felt like the receptionist felt it was something I had done incorrectly. I didn't like that vibe.apologize for the inconvenience and let's move on! The customer is always right,right?

Michael B.
05/18/2016
Your service technician completed the work never brought any paperwork for my wife to sign he just left without notifying her work was done had to contact customer service and Drive by the office. Ask them if it was normal for technician to leave without having any paperwork signed they said no they took care of it and I was satisfied after that

Susan H.
05/18/2016
Roy was awesome. Great service. Steaks were great!!! Thank you!!!

PP

Patrick P.
Pensacola, FL
05/03/2016
great service
great Job, and thanks for the steaks

AD
A-1 Auto D.
04/22/2016
We have always had accurate and professional service from Lloyds Glass. They are always our first call.

WM
Will M.
04/19/2016
For a locally owned business I was highly pleased with Shannon and how she handled everything for me was a great experience would have to say the best experience ever. She was courteous and respectful and very knowledgeable about everything didn't take long to set up an appointment and was very pleased. The technician Roy Thompson was great, he was fast very respectable and an all around great guy. Most companies look at you as a customer but not lloyds they treat you as family. I will recommend lloyds glass to all my friends and family so that they can enjoy the experience just as I have. Thank you Mr. Lintner for everything and the steaks were amazing. If I could rate any higher than 5 stars I would. Thanks again Lloyds for all you do.

KE
Kimberly E.
03/18/2016
The process was easy to get my cracked windshield replaced and technician was professional and on time. It was great to get this done while I was at work too.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

On time... everytime... that's what we strive for. We come to you just about anywhere you want! Thank you!

HM
Herman M.
Very nice and pleasant

EB
Elizabeth B.
03/08/2016
Dealing with the insurance company can be a pain in the but from what I understood they argued over $30 but hopefully it was taken care of. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

In this process driven, electronic filing world sometimes it gets bumpy over minutiae. Why we personally help you file. We know the ropes :)  Thanks for choosing Lloyd's!!

MA
Matthew A.
03/08/2016
Keep doing what you are doing. I am a repeat customer. Great crew at the Crestview branch.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Shannon and Roy are THE BEST!!! We are soooo lucky to have them in the Lloyd's Glass family!  Please spread the word!

Sally M.
03/08/2016
I was not happy with the insurance transaction!! Something was messed up with the price negotiation and Allstate kept bothering me with it!!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 04/05/2016

Sometimes it is more challenging than it needs to be but that is why we are on the phone with you filing the claim. We know how to navigate through the process!! Thanks for your patience and for choosing Lloyd's!!

EM
Elliot M.
01/06/2016
great service, very professional and courteous. One thing, I did not get my steaks (LOL)!! I would recommend your service to all my friends.

LR
Lorraine R.
01/06/2016
Great job!

BG
Brandon G.
01/05/2016
Very professional. Prompt service, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 02/04/2016