Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

PD
Patrick D.
07/29/2015
An absolute class act! The customer service rep is courteous, friendly, and professional. The technician is very efficient while keeping quality in mind. He takes the extra effort to care about the vehicle he is working on and does so very proficiently. I HIGHLY recommend Lloyds Glass in Crestview.

I LOVE my employees!

Jessie C.
07/28/2015
The men were very polite and their work area was cleaned up and the SUV was left clean
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

We take pride. As if it were ours. Thank you for choosing my company!

RT
Rene T.
07/23/2015
very kind, considerate, and professional.

Thank you!

Richard B.
07/22/2015
No problem. Employees were friendly and courteous.

Regina C.
07/21/2015
Great customer service, finished as promised. You have a knowledgeable friendly staff. I would highly recommend Lloyds Glass in Crestview. I honestly would have forgotten has Shannon not called me to follow up. She is an asset to your organization.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

My theory is that you treat employees and customers as friends and look out for them as family would! Seems to work :) Please refer your friends and family as needed!

EP
Eugene P.
07/21/2015
Great service was promised, and it was delivered! THANKS!

You are welcome!

Martha S.
07/19/2015
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff and they went above and beyond to fix my front windshield, they came to my workplace, now that's convenient !! Thank you.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

We sure do appreciate you choosing Lloyd's Glass. Please tell a friend!!

JJ
James J.
07/15/2015
My windshield was replaced the day after returning from vacation, at the hour and work was completed within an hour. Great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

Music to my ears!! Thanks for choosing my company!!

TH
Terry H.
Pensacola, FL
07/14/2015
Awesome service
They came to my office.... The tech did a very meticulous job., even removed some rust around the framing. Whole process was quick and very professional. Best in town!!

Tisha M.
07/14/2015
Everything went perfect even though my insurance company had a few hiccups. I appreciated the prompt service once the claim was confirmed with the insurance.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 08/20/2015

Some of the insurance compnaies struggle to handle claims efficiently. That is why we like to oversee and manage the process for our customers. Glad we could help keep it a hassle free experience.

Julie H.
07/10/2015
The whole experience was very professional. The tech did a super job. Thank you very much

PK
Paula K.
07/09/2015
I don't use anyone else for my glass needs. You have very professional employees and they are always very friendly and meet all my needs.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 07/16/2015

We appreciate your loyalty ans referrals VERY much!

Loren B.
07/08/2015
Awesome job, thanks.

You're welcome.

Jerri K.
07/07/2015
Shop location difficult to find. Signage inadequate.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 07/16/2015

We will improve this. Thanks for the observation.

BR
Bridgett R.
Navarre, FL
07/06/2015
Quick service!
Super easy, affordable, and great job!
Thank you so much Oliver!

CT
Carl T.
06/30/2015
The Lloyd's representative was very helpful and replacement of my windshield was approved and scheduled very quickly. My windshield was replaced on schedule, quickly and well done.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 07/16/2015

Just like we wanted it :)

MF
Melisa F.
06/23/2015
Amazing company that does a great job every time

Thank you! We try!

PM
Phillip M.
06/02/2015
Thanks for coming to my work on my schedule to get it done

Anytime!

Stephen M.
05/28/2015
Poor quality and workmanship work, looks like amateurs, very disappointed.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

Yipes! I just reviewed this with my staff and would LOVE the opportunity to clear up this confusion. Please call asap.

MK
Marina K.
05/26/2015
I'm very unhappy with the work that was performed, the fabric where the glass was replaced is now pealing, I have a 2013 Mercedes, and fabric near the windshield is ruined
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

Thanks for the comments Marina. As you know we are just waiting for you to give us access to the car next time you are in town. All will be made right.