Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Thomas S.
05/26/2015
I am completely satisfied with the glass work. The persons who completed the task were extremely professional.

Thank you very much.

Jason D.
Milton, FL
05/19/2015
Unbelievable Service
Came to Lloyd's Glass with a passenger window problem. Not only was I helped by the knowledgeable staff, but the owner himself Barry Lintner helped fix my problem. This is the finest customer service I have received in the area. I highly recommend Lloyd's for any of your glass issues.

SG
Shena G.
05/13/2015
I will recommend this company to friends and family.

PS
Patricia S.
05/06/2015
Very satisfied.

LP
Linda P.
05/05/2015
Technician was really courteous, helpful and professional.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

Our Techs are the best (if I must say so myself)  :) Oh yah... so are our CSRs!

AT
Alex T.
04/28/2015
The folks at Lloyds Glass did an outstanding job on my windshield. The glass was replaced the same day that the damage occured. The job was done professionally, and the staff was very personable. The techs even went as far as to move the oil change reminder sticker to the new windshield and reroute the cable for my antenna back to the way I had it on my old windshield. Its pretty clear that they really care about the customer.

TT
Trenetta T.
04/28/2015
From my very first call to the completion of the job, your staff handled themselves with the utmost professionalism and respect. I would gladly recommend Lloyds Glass to everyone.Thank you.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

We trully appreciate the recogintion. We work hard to please everyone of our customers!

Melinda C.
04/22/2015
It is so convenient to have a technician come to install your glass on site instead of having to drive across town.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

Thanks for choosing us! We really appreciate you choosing our locally owned and operated business!

RA
Ronald A.
04/14/2015
The only thing I can recommend is a larger wait area while I wait for my car.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 06/09/2015

We're working on it! Thanks for the comment.

FM
Frank M.
04/09/2015
Very professional, no issues

AW
Amy W.
04/08/2015
The technician was able to work around my difficult work/school schedule. I was very thankful that he was willing to be flexible.

Jeffrey T.
03/31/2015
I will sum it up by saying great service and the technician was friendly and did a fantastic job.

BP
Beth P.
03/29/2015
Lloyd's (Pensacola) to the rescue!!
I called on a Sunday (after my husband backed my SUV into a parked semi truck accidentally), and the owner assured me that he would have my rear windshield replaced first thing Monday morning (before it rained!) and he delivered! When I arrived, the manager was waiting for me and they had the part ready to go. I was so grateful! Lloyd's provided excellent and efficent service. Thank you!

BP
Beth P.
03/29/2015
Lloyd's (Pensacola) to the rescue!!
Lloyd's Glass provided the best customer service I could ask for! I called their emergency number on a Sunday after my husband accidentally backed my SUV into a parked semi truck and shattered my back window. My husband was doing me a favor and picking up cases of girl scout cookies to deliver from a very tight warehouse parking lot! When I called Lloyd's, the owner calmed me down and promised to have my back window replaced early Monday morning. He delivered! When I arrived Monday, the manager was expecting me and had the part ready to go. They were professional, courteous and efficient in every way. I am so grateful!

Thomas M.
03/27/2015
Quickness of service
they had me and State Farm on the phone in just a matter of minutes they a super friendly also , wish I would've mentioned cracker jacks when i was there lol

Colin C.
03/11/2015
Excellent service from A to Z. The Crestview office was helpfully flexible with my rescheduling requirements. The technician was at the business and answered questions before the glass change and advised on care precautions afterwards.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Roy and Shannon are the best!!! I'm glad that you are happy. Please refer friends and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

AH
Al H.
03/10/2015
I submitted a satisfaction survey to Geico. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere but Lloyd's. The representatives at the Crestview shop are awesome. Both Shannon and Roy are extremely professional and personable. I hope that all of your service centers are as great as the one in Crestview, Florida. Thanks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Great to know that Geico knows how you feel. We do alot of work for Geico because people insist on using Lloyd's otherwise they push the national chain company. Maybe this will help.

LA
Lynnette A.
03/10/2015
The technician who did the work on my car was very professional. He gave me a time limit on when my vehicle would been done and he did it. Thank you for your professionalism.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

You certainly are welcome!

Darren M.
03/09/2015
Had a star in my window, fixed it so you can hardly see it.

Cynthia W.
03/04/2015
Installer RD was awesome! Asset to your company. Overall excellent experience!