Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TH
Tammie H.
03/28/2011
The customer experience at your shop was wonderful. All of your people showed great care and concern for each customer that came into the shop that day. Thank you

Jeff H.
03/28/2011
This is the second time I've used your services. The contact at the Fort Walton, FL shop, Jeannie, was particulary helpful. Good work at a good price. If my windshield gets dinged again, I'll bring it back to Loyd's.

John S.
03/08/2011 Category: Service
I have used Lloyds Glass for years. They always have great service and top quality materials and workmanship. The Staff is very friendly and I always enjoy the cup of coffee they offer as soon as your checked in. Again, thanks for a painless and relaxing experience and a job well done.

MA
Mathew A.
03/08/2011 Category: Service
They treated me like family. I felt very welcome and appriciated. Well done!

UN
United Cerebral Palsy Of Nwf N.
03/08/2011 Category: Service
Great customer service and very friendly.

TR
Tamera R.
03/08/2011 Category: Service
Not only was the windshield fixed promptly, Jean took care of the insurance billing and the windshield was fixed at my home. Best experience ever. Thank You.

BN
Bruce N.
02/22/2011 Category: Service
Good job provided. Fit me into my schedule at lunch hour. No complaints, very satisfied

Michael D.
02/22/2011 Category: Service
Windshield replacement was all good. A bit shocked that the "good box of steaks" was so small, 4 half pounds steaks.

ES
Elizabeth S.
02/22/2011 Category: Service
Glass technician showed up at my office and replaced the windshield while I was working, was great to get in the car to go home and be able to see without being distracted by the ginormous crack in the windshield!

MN
Micheal N.
02/21/2011 Category: Service
Fast and professional service!

Robert G.
02/21/2011 Category: Service
The young man that did the repair work called before he came, did a great job, was very professional and polite!

ED
Elise D.
02/07/2011 Category: Service
on time, quick, courteous. definitely would recommend!

RE
Richard E.
02/02/2011 Category: Service
I was impressed with the short turn around time, the professional staff, and the quality of work.

Richard M.
01/30/2011 Category: Service
I drive a Corvette and am very concerned with quality of workmanship. I've used Lloyd's glass for all my autos glass work for some time, thanks guys.

BE
Brice E.
01/29/2011 Category: Service
The gentleman who installed my wife's windshield was incredibly nice, professional, and helpful. (He even helped catch our runaway puppy who escaped to the front yard!) We were very pleased the service we received and would highly reccomend to others.

GE
Gereld E.
01/28/2011 Category: Service
I was somewhat suprised at the excellent service we received, and was very satisfied, A very good job. if I ever need glass repair again you will get the job. Thanks much

Gerald

Jeffrey R.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
You and your employees were great. Jean took me through the entire process and stayed in constant contact with me. If all companies had these type employees that you've got there would never be a need for a complaint department!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SK
Shannon K.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
Very professional perfect service. Thank You.

GB
Gloria B.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
This is probably the fifth windshield you guys have replaced for me over the last few years and I keep coming back! Your work and service are always top notch and I don't have to worry about a thing. The technicians are always very helpful and kind as well. Another great job. Thank you!

PF
Peter F.
01/27/2011 Category: Service
Shannon and Ron treated me like royalty and I will certainly let everyone I come in contact with, their expertise and friendliness they gave me through the process.