Latest Review about 2 months ago

Joanne K.
11/03/2017
Appointment was easy to make and I had the glass repaired within 24 hours of my first contact with Shannon. The replacement was done within the hour I was told it would take. Shannon is friendly and professional. I have already recommended this business to people I have spoken with. This business will be my first call in the future.

CP
Carter P.
11/02/2017
The staff was friendly and professional. The work was completed on time.

GS
Gary S.
11/02/2017
This was the fourth time I have used this business for windshields and a rear window. They are the ultimate in professionalism. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The glass work was done on time and looks great. They took care of the insurance company and everything else. I have recommended them to family and friends.

John M.
11/02/2017
J.R. was phenomenal through every aspect of the process. Thanks.

John P.
Everytuing was great

David B.
11/01/2017
Have always used this business. They are the best in the area.

Rebecca R.
11/01/2017
You are all awesome. From the phone call to the final product. Everyone was friendly and professional. Thanks so much.

EL
Emanuel L.
11/01/2017
Everyone at this business, from the front desk to the technicians, was very helpful and did a great job. Thanks.

David H.
11/01/2017
This is the second time I have used this business in Pensacola. The service and workmanship were high quality.

BP
Brianne P.
10/31/2017
I had to go back three times before my windshield replacement was completed. The first installation broke clips so I was required to come back for the install of those. I was told this would only take 15 minutes but I was there for an hour and a half. Then, a week later, rain came and I discovered my windshield was installed incorrectly because the interior of my car was covered in water. The roof meeting the windshield was so soaked it was dripping down on my dashboard. It took another few hours to complete this. The part that was most sad was that I watched multiple customers come and go before mine was completed, each given a box of steaks for their use of this business. Three visits for me but did not get steaks.

Ralph M.
Very satisfied.

TW
Theresa W.
10/31/2017
This business provided an excellent experience in the quality of their service and conducted in a timely manner.

GB
Gregory B.
10/31/2017
It was outstanding work performed in a timely manner. The technician was very courteous and professional.

KH
Kandace H.
10/31/2017
I love the family oriented atmosphere and thr friendliness of every employee.

Brad B.
10/31/2017
This business is fantastic. They are always easy to work with and fast. The quality of repair is excellent.