Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

AH
Al H.
03/10/2015
I submitted a satisfaction survey to Geico. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere but Lloyd's. The representatives at the Crestview shop are awesome. Both Shannon and Roy are extremely professional and personable. I hope that all of your service centers are as great as the one in Crestview, Florida. Thanks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Great to know that Geico knows how you feel. We do alot of work for Geico because people insist on using Lloyd's otherwise they push the national chain company. Maybe this will help.

Darren M.
03/09/2015
Had a star in my window, fixed it so you can hardly see it.

Cynthia W.
03/04/2015
Installer RD was awesome! Asset to your company. Overall excellent experience!

EW
Elizabeth W.
03/04/2015
Did a great job. Very satisfied.

RJ
Robert J.
03/03/2015
I have provided my friend the contact information to your shop to have his windshield replaced in his car.

Thank you!

WG
William G.
02/27/2015
The Crestview team was great.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Shannon and Roy. Unbeatable if I must say so myself :)

RD
Ruthenell D.
02/26/2015
I was very satisfied with the work and I will be sending people there.

BV
Beverly V.
Cantonment, FL
02/24/2015
Don't wait--Lloyd's makes it easy :)
I really appreciated the efficiency of the whole process. I waited two weeks because I expected I would need to call around, make an appointment, and wait a long time to get my windshield replaced. Instead, Lloyd's had me and the insurance company on the phone immediately, a time scheduled, and worked with my crazy schedule within 24 hours. My one regret...I forgot to mention "cracker jacks" and steaks?? I've found my auto glass specialists ;)
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

You just mentioned it :) Come get yuor steaks anytime! Thanks for the kind words!!

TW
Timothy W.
It was very good!

James G.
02/24/2015
Very good service and quality work!

ME
Matt E.
Pensacola, FL
02/11/2015
Excellent service all around.
Competitive prices, prompt and polite customer service from initial inquiries to checkout. JR was a big help and Bruce did a great job. Keep your money local and with a quality product. I will use Lloyd ' s in the future. Thanks for the help guys and for the steaks!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

This so much looks like I wrote it LOL. Thank you sir! You have just revealed my business plan. We appreciate your kind words.

Jonathan C.
02/10/2015
Service was great. Fast professional job with friendly reminder should I have any problems or concerns about the work in the future, to contact them without hesitation.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

Please consider referring us to friends and family.

NB
Nancy B.
02/09/2015
very pleased great service

Casey S.
02/04/2015
Your Technician was great and very professional
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

I passed your comment on to our Tech.

Rex B.
02/04/2015
Great service and great people.

Mark W.
02/03/2015
Technician was nice and very knowledgeable. Everything was hassle free. All it took was one phone call and they took care of everything, including calling my insurance company.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

We do our best to make it a simple process. Thanks for supporting our local company!!

Steve S.
02/03/2015
Good professional work by your office and the tecnician and nice to receive the steaks for using your service.
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 03/16/2015

We take pride in our service levels and enjoy offering a unique "thank you"  :)

Michael R.
01/13/2015
Customer Service was Outstanding, would highly recommend your service to others.

Michael H.
01/08/2015
I wasn't sure what to expect as I had never had to have a windshield replaced before, but everything went great. From the customer service assistance in contacting the insurance company, setting-up the repair, speaking with the installing technician, a very positive experience. Customer service at it's best!
Barry L. from Lloyd's Glass responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you sir. That's the plan :)

KC