Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KRISTIN H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/09/2019
Awesome
Me and my family have been customers for years. Always friendly, professional, great turnaround time. Definitely recommend!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Kristen!! We appreciate your business!!

NL
NANCY L.
Toyota Yaris
05/08/2019
Weird nose
Speedy! Battery replaced and back to life, worry gone! George is the best!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Nancy!! We appreciate your business!

SP
Shailesh P.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Shailesh said his inspection at this business was a good experience, with no issue.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2019

Trynton B.
Middle River, MD
Honda Civic Coupe
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Trynton said that the place stayed open to do his service, which really helped him out and he really appreciated it.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2019
Thank you!!  Glad we were able to help you.

Justin M.
Laurel, MD
Nissan Sentra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff fixed what needed to be fixed and he's had no issues with the vehicle since.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Justin!!

MK
Mohammed K.
Burtonsville, MD
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Mohammed said the service at this business was very good.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Mohammed!!

Joe B.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they did a wonderful job and he couldn't ask for more.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you Joe!!

MA
Mo A.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mo said he had an inspection and it went well.

MARY-ANN B.
04/16/2019
Routine Oil Change
Have been using LMT for years and even when I come in for a simple oil change, they take care of the whole car and keep track of maintenance that I need for my warranty. Also had a dent in my car and they gave advice on that too.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Mary-Ann for the kind words!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help!

04/06/2019
Honest, professional service
I appreciate the professional and friendly service!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

GE
GARY E.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/02/2019
Trust them.
As always, the service I received on my auto was excellent. The personnel are friendly, professional and most important, know what they are doing. I would not bring my car to anyone else including the service department of the brand of automobile I have.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Gary!! We appreciate your business and are always glad to help you with any car needs.

03/23/2019
Awesome service!!!!
Routine service done at a reasonable price
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Jessica C.
Laurel, MD
Kia Soul
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said the service was great. Her vehicle was in and out of service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019
Thank you Jessica!!

Honda Accord Coupe
03/16/2019
Great Service; Great Smiles; Super Satisfied
Dropped car off for reasonably priced State Inspection, which was seamless and done in record time! Before leaving, I was instructed on MVA issues and recommendations to ensure the sale of the vehicle was smooth and effortless. I learned things that were important that I didn't know. The pre-arrangements for the work were very flexible and accommodating. All staff members I encountered in person or by phone were friendly and helpful. I even had the option to pay for and pick the car up the next day while it was stored as a professional courtesy if I couldn't get back to do so before closing. I didn't need to take advantage of that offer, but I'm grateful for the offer because of my hectic schedule. Bottom line ... Two thumbs up! (I put more up if I had them!!! :-) )
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words!! We appreciate your business and here to help you with any car needs!

EP
ELAINE P.
03/16/2019
There are not enough stars for these two guys!
When our car died Mark and Ron found us a new car and provided us taxi service for the entire process. They give "above and beyond" a new meaning!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Elaine!! We appreciate the kind words!

RA
RICK A.
03/15/2019
LMT got my daughter’s car back on the road.

Thank you Rick!!

Mark S.
Bedford, OH
Ford Transit Connect
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has been a customer for a long time and they have always treated him right.

Thank you Mark!!

RICK A.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/26/2019
Keeping me on the road
As always, the LMT crew was able to get me back on the road quickly and under estimate.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019
Thanks Rick!!  Appreciate your business and glad we were able to save you some money!!