Matt D.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the service was quick and easy. He said the staff was very accommodating.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you Matt!!!

BW
BOB W.
Volvo S60
01/02/2020
Best repair shop in Columbia
I have been going to LMT for over 25 years and have always been treated with curtesy and respect. Their mechanics are top of the line, knowledgeable, and thorough.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/06/2020
Thank you Bob!!  We appreciate your business over the years.  You actually were one of our first customers on September 1,  1993.

SD
Steve D.
Volvo S40
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Steve said this business lost the cap to his windshield washer fluid, but everything else was fine. He is just glad that it was not the oil cap.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/12/2019

We are sorry about that. If you'd like to bring the vehicle back so we can take a look at it please do.

KH
Kirk H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said the business's staff did what he wanted and they did it in the time frame that he wanted.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 12/06/2019
Thank you Kirk!!

BF
Bernard F.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said that they have good customer service. They got it done in an ample amount of time.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you Bernard!!

Jimmy S.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said he had a positive experience with this business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Jimmy!!

PC
Philip C.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the work was great and the customer service was good. He stated that the staff does a great job all of the time.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Philip!!

Towson, MD
11/10/2019
Excellent service and great personalities of owners.
Have been a client of LMT for almost 20 years. They have always taken excellent care of my vehicle. I spent my career on the road, so it was more imperative I had people who knew what they were doing, and that I could trust to be honest in maintaining my car. Though I am retired now and not traveling in the area, I still take my vehicle to LMT.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words!! We appreciate your business and are glad we are able to help you with your car needs!

YH
YASMIN H.
Ellicott City, MD
10/25/2019
So nice!
The guys were super nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend and return.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Yasmin!! We appreciate the kind words!

JEFFERY B.
Baltimore, MD
Nissan Maxima
10/25/2019
Great Service that was timely
I came to have the left headlight replaced and lens covers replaced on my 2010 Nissan Maxima.. Instead, they cleaned my lens (saving me a bundle) and the only upcharge came to replace the type of bulb needed to do the job. I've been here before so I thought I could trust them for this service. That cost was between $500 & $600 bucks. They told me I will be needing another repair soon with a price quote. So I left it with them overnight to do that too. It was ready before they said it would be and that repair was about the same as the first. I didn't feel "taken". I felt taken care of.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate your kind words and are always here for your car needs!

RT
RICHARD T.
10/19/2019
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Excellent service and extremely friendly atmosphere.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you Richard!!

LP
Lacy P.
Kia Sportage
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Lacy said she has been going to the business for over 8 years. She also said they always treated her fairly, they were honest and she appreciated their work.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Lacy!!

RT
Rachael T.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Rachael said that they are responsive. She dropped off her vehicle and had not made an appointment. They communicated with her well by an email and phone call. Their prices are fair.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you!!

Ellicott City, MD
10/05/2019
Customer Servive
Outstanding customer service. Thank you.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you!!

Michael B.
Far Rockaway, NY
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Michael said George, an employee at this business, is the man. He got him back on the road when no one else could. He stated George needs a raise. He was fantastic and did the right thing by him. He helped him out in an emergency and took time out of his own time to help him.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019