Latest Review about 1 month ago

Chad B.
Maryland
Ram 3500
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Chad said they got his vehicle in and took care of it right away.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you Chad!!

MORRIS W.
Volkswagen CC
08/03/2019
Outstanding mechanical and customer service
I trust my car to these folks. They fix what needs to be fixed and don't add on unnecessary repairs.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Morris!! We appreciate your business!

WR
WARREN R.
Severn, MD
Lexus GX 460
07/26/2019
AMAZING SERVICE (MUST EXPERIENCE)
LMT provided amazing auto service. Honest, friendly, thorough, timely are a few words to describe their approach. Eric went the extra mile to educate me on future services needed. I'll definitely return for other services and HIGHLY recommend their shop! Always a relief to find an amazing mechanic.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you Warren for the kind words and your business!! We are glad we could help you out and are always here for help!!

JEFF C.
07/18/2019
LMT trustworthy and available!
Always available in urgent situations (tire that needs patching) or in planned service needs. Trustworthy and friendly. We have used LMT for over 20 years - they have been there for us for many an issue.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Jeff!! We appreciate your business and are always here to help!

Jennifer C.
Nissan Versa Note
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business was good and they also provided quick service.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Jennifer!!

Amit M.
Ellicott City, MD
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Amit said the service was good. The work was done quickly.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Amit!

Joshua L.
Hanover, MD
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the work was well explained by the knowledgeable stuff. The service was prompt and timely.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Joshua!!

YW
YVONNE W.
Crofton, MD
06/25/2019
Glad I Trusted LMT
Thank you for taking the time to fix my Mustang properly. She runs and sounds much better. She also handles much better with the new shocks. I am relieved that I have found a reliable, honest shop to work on both of my cars.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and business!! We are glad we are able to help you out with both vehicles!!

KIM S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/20/2019
Great Auto Repair Shop
It is always a pleasure to bring my car ? in for service. Everyone is very helpful and quite knowledgeable.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you Kim!! We appreciate your business and kind words!

DJ
Dhanvantari J.
New Castle, DE
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Dhanvantari said the service was good, they took a very short time and did a good job on the inspection.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Dhanvantari.

RANDALL G.
06/08/2019
Quality work, efficient work, repairs needed are discussed and offered, customer friendly, fair treatment, honest business.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Randall!! We appreciate ypur business and kind words!

06/05/2019
Same day drop-in service.
I drove in at noon for an unscheduled service request. I had been having problems with my 7-year old Chevy Equinox SUV. The service technician diagnosed the problem, and had the battery replaced within two hours. Everything works great now.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2019
Thank you for your business and kind words!!  Glad we were able to help you.

Jeffrey C.
Acura RSX
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the service was pretty quick and the staff were detailed on the job.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Jeffrey!!

RA
RICK A.
Sykesville, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/31/2019
LMT got my daughter’s car back in working order and back on the road quickly. I trust them with all of my vehicles.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/04/2019
Thanks Rick!!  Glad we were able to help.

DT
DOUGLAS T.
Ellicott City, MD
Ram 2500
05/30/2019
Dodge RAM 2500 Turbo Deisel
New tires ordered and mounted by LMT. They cleaned my wheels and adjusted the pressure accordingly, perfect! They also changed my oil! Great shop!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Doug!! We appreciate your business and the kind words!!