Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Mike S.
Jessup, MD
08/22/2012 Category: Service
Mike said they have been servicing his vehicle for 10 years.

TH
Travis H.
Laurel, MD
08/21/2012 Category: Service
Travis said this business provided good service.

PC
Pat C.
08/20/2012
Superb service with integrity and expertise!
Our family has experienced the honest, professional, and caring service of LMT for over 20 years, with several cars, and always have had efficient maintenance, diagnosis and repair done in a timely manner. Ron, Mark and the entire staff are terrific and we appreciate dealing with such an honest and personable business. A 50 star rating!

GS
GLENN S.
Ellicott City, MD
Cadillac Escalade
08/20/2012
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
It is so nice to walk in, have Ron or Mark say hi and your name, and know you are in great hands. I have been going there since 1986 and will continue going!

GH
GARY H.
08/17/2012
Very efficient
Good honest family owned business

TG
TOM G.
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/09/2012
They care about the car and saving money!
15 year old car in small fender bender. LMT fixed it but didn't replace costly hood cover because it wasn't necessary. Thank you!!

RENEE R.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
08/08/2012
You know you are dealing with honest individuals.
Professional and personable to sum it up! Good job....

NN
NHAT N.
Boyds, MD
Toyota MR2
not so great service
Yes the car is modified, I did ask them to warm the car up for 1-2 minutes before driving it NOT 10-15. That was an over statement from LMT. They refused to do a small and simple request from customer. If a simple thing as please warm my car for 1-2 minutes is too much to ask then the customer service is not up to par with other shops. My dad was right next to me when he state all of this. My dad say that he have been to many shops and never seen such bad customer service before. LMT shocked even my old man. Great customer service you give there (NOT!!!).

The first problem was not listing all the problems that is needed to be fix expecting customer to understand their writing on the inspection paper. The second problem is confusing customer: You have a inspection paper and you also give a nicely typed up shop required fixing paper on what's needed to be fix. The typed up paper only stated 3 things that's needed to be fix. I FIXED those 3 items. Then when I come back, you stated other problems and then tell me I am supposed to look at your bad hand-writing on the inspection form and fix those problems. If anyone have ever done inspection, that form is messy, has fractions & numbers, short hand words, and also with items whited out then re-writen. You expect a customer to understand your writing, short hand word, and fractions to know if certain items pass or not. Then you must expect all of us to read your mind or we are profession mechanic to understand what's going on.

On the second time I came back, they did the same thing. They listed only 3-4 small and simple items that's needed to be fixed on the typed up paper form but the other form has 2-3 more items (and i don't even know if those items pass or fail. All it was is a statement like "car drives badly"!!!). I tried to tell them about this, and their response is: "you need to look at this hand writen form". If that's the case, what is the point of typing 1-2 items that is need to be fixed up for? To confuse customer, to give them hope that they only have 1-2 items so you can say "Nope you need to fix these as well" so you can charge them more money again?

This is the problem I have with LTM, the service you provide is nothing compared to a small shop.

They can expect not to get any business from me or any of my colleages. I wish I NEVER went to them to begin with (and my old man agrees).

MD Inspection
My opinion:
Had inspection done on the same car 2 times, and paid both times. First time fail and gave me a list of items to fix. Fixed all the items on the printed list. Second time they gave me another list of items that are suspicious in my opinion.
1) fail due to "car drive badly". I looked up safety inspection guidence on google and it say NON-functioning car can still pass safety inspection. Why? The guidence states that as longs as tail lights and brakes work, car running or not, doesn't really matter. Also, I drove the car just fine. Leaves me to question what they are doing with my car.
2) scratch windshield fail inspection. Windshield was scratched due to old wiperblades. Again, I look up the guidence for safety inspection for windshield; the guidence states nothing about scratch windshield, it stated about tinting (Glazing) & wipers blades.

I feel like there is something fishy going on.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2012
LMT did an inspection on 4/26/12, and Mr. Nhat's vehicle did not pass. When the vehicle was brought in on July 31, the vehicle still had some of the SAME issues. Mr.Nhat has a copy of both inspections and the initial issues have not been repaired. The first part of a Maryland inspection is a road test. Mr. Nhat said that the vehicle is highly modified and needs 10 - 15 minutes for it to run properly. At LMT, we do our vehicle inspections by the "book". The windshield was scratched as he stated and had a light out, both of which were noted in April. I suggested that Mr. Nhat contact the Md state police to determine if our inspection of his vehicle was "fishy". That offer still stands..

KIM S.
08/07/2012
I know I have alert experts to keep me on the road
It costs too much for a fixed-income senior citizen.

RANDALL G.
08/05/2012
Friendly people
Efficient

AC
Aidan C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Aidan said if he had listened to the mechanic at the beginning when the mechanic said he had a bad starter he wouldn't have gotten stuck. When he did Aidan called him back. The mechanic had given him a quote at the beginning. He wanted to know if he could still have the same price. The mechanic said he could. He gave him the new part at cost. Aidan was very pleased.

CF
Connor F.
Baltimore, MD
07/28/2012 Category: Service
Connor said this was a painless visit. It was as easy as dropping off the vehicle and picking it up.

GH
GARY H.
Acura MDX
07/24/2012
Great service great staff!
Excellent service friendly staff

TG
TOM G.
Mitsubishi Mirage
07/10/2012
They take care of my car problem as soon as possible and do a great job...friendly, helpful, caring...
I will call them first...

Michael G.
Elkridge, MD
Mazda 626
07/07/2012 Category: Service
Michael said everything was fine. The service was good and it was done really quickly.

FB
FRANCES B.
Elkridge, MD
Dodge Caravan
06/30/2012
Excellent service and repairs
So pleased. I needed a repair done quickly and they were able to get it done one day early and cheaper than estimated. These guys are great!

JOHN B.
Sykesville, MD
Mazda CX-9
06/30/2012
Always the best service and repair in town. The get a AAA+

JIM W.
06/24/2012
Honest and give very good service

DAN S.
Ellicott City, MD
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/23/2012
Good Crew
LMT replaced the rear window in my Avalanche. They allowed me to pick up after they closed and pay the NEXT day. how many shops do you know that would let you do that!