AR
Anthony R.
Ford Transit Connect
02/03/2014 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was done on time and he did not have any problems.

AD
Amber D.
Catonsville, MD
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Amber said the business provides great customer service and is quick about it. She usually drops her vehicle off in the morning and gets it back in the afternoon. The business is good about contacting her if there are any changes to be made on her vehicle.

DK
DAVID K.
01/20/2014
Excellent personal service
We have both cars serviced at LMT. Always prompt and accurate with their service and resolve any questions amicably.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2014
Thank you!

JO
Joe O.
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Joe said this business provides great customer service and he has been going to this facility for 20 years.

PA
Patrick A.
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Morra. She said they found that there was nothing wrong with their vehicle and they did not charge them anything.

Michael P.
GMC Sierra
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Michael said this business did what he asked them to do.

LISA S.
BMW 330xi
01/09/2014
My trusted Mechanic
Everyone at LMT treated me with patience and compassion as I had to make the difficult decision to move on from my old faithful BMWxi. Though I am devastated to let my car go, I feel certain that I was given a fair estimate of the extensive repairs that would have been necessary to repair the car. More than anything I appreciate the compassion that I was shown. I have no doubt that my next car will be maintained by the team at LMT. Thank you.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2014
Thank you!!!

RN
Rinku N.
01/09/2014 Category: Service
Rinku is a completely satisfied customer.

NH
Natasha H.
Hanover, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/08/2014 Category: Service
Natasha said everything went well.

EG
EDWIN G.
01/07/2014
Fixed my heater!
My car heater needed to be fixed, I took my car in and they fixed it. Nice and toasty in my car now!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2014

Glad we could help!

JY
Jae Y.
BMW M3
01/03/2014 Category: Service
Jae said they did a good job.

DIANE L.
01/01/2014
Outstanding Business!
I brought my daughter's new (2001) Lexus in for its state inspection and everything went beautifully. I love the fact that I can schedule online. The service was done right on time, while I waited and every bit of the interaction went very smoothly. The gentleman who worked with me was courteous and efficient. Not to sound like an old curmudgeon but I find this level of service extremely unusual. We have three cars in our family now (ugh-teenagers) I will be bringing all of them to you from now on! I overheard several phone calls while I was waiting each one sounded reasonably priced and logical rather than crazy expensive and and incomprehensible. I can't tell you how happy I am to find a fair and reasonable business close to home. You have me for life!!!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2014

Thank you for your kind words and thanks for your business.

BW
BETH W.
Sykesville, MD
01/01/2014
Once again over the top service

GH
GARY H.
Infiniti G37
12/24/2013
Great Service With Great attitude!
They provide great service with a great attitude with reasonable prices in a timely matter.
Thank you!

LL
LYNNE L.
Towson, MD
12/23/2013
review
knowledge and skill of staff and trustworthiness
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2014
Thank you for your business.