Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

STEVEN G.
Columbia, MD
08/23/2011
Repair
Fast, efficient and friendly as always

DAN H.
Halethorpe, MD
08/22/2011
Honest and Trustworthy
I am pleased with the work they perform on the various cars I have brought to them to service.

PL
PAUL L.
Columbia, MD
08/20/2011
REPAIRS
SUPERB SERVICE. MARK WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH & ALWAYS HAS BEEN. I HAVE BEEN DEALING HIM FOR YEARS & THINK OF HIM AS A FAMILY MEMBER

JOHN C.
Columbia, MO
08/06/2011
I agree!
LMT is the best in every way. I have trusted them with all my vehicles since moving to Columbia more than 20 years ago.

BP
BRIAN P.
Baltimore, MD
08/03/2011
Honest and Reliable Car Mechanics
Moved to the Columbia area last fall and needed to find a good mechanic. I am glad that I discovered LMT. Ron and Mark have taken good care of both my vehicles. They and the rest of the LMT crew are honest, fairly priced, and convenient.

BILL M.
Ellicott City, MD
07/12/2011
Recent 1999 Nissan Quest Repairs
This professional team is thorough in its evaluation and efficient in their repairs. They attempt to save the customer time and money. I trust them completely.