Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CRAIG H.
Fulton, MD
GMC Yukon
09/29/2017
Easy, convenient, and cooperative.
It's' an old car-- appreciated their patience and not trying to up-sell me into other repairs.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 10/11/2017

Thanks Craig!! We appreciate your business.

09/21/2017
Good Friends and Good Service
LMT has been my Family garage for over 10 years. Always good service and prompt service. Minor oil change to major work. I’ve had all my family’s cars serviced by LMT.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/25/2017

Thanks Mike!! We appreciate your business and we are glad to help you out with any car needs.

SG
SHAWN G.
Elkridge, MD
09/16/2017
LMT Rocks!
I take all my cars to LMT, great service and value!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you Shawn!! We appreciate your business.

SG
SABRINA G.
Ford Fiesta
09/14/2017
Quick and Friendly!
The service was quick, I was greeted with a friendly smile and great customer service!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Sabrina!! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MARTHA M.
09/13/2017
Customer Service
Easy to get an appointment and everyone at the shop was wonderful. All work was done as stated and done before promised!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Martha!! We appreciate your business and if you need any help with your vehicle please give us a call.

DAMON D.
Baltimore, MD
08/31/2017
Quick and efficient service
Had my car inspected. Was told it would be over an hour and it was far less. Staff answered my questions and had me on my way quickly
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Damon!! Please let us know if we can help you out with any other car needs.

MJ
Marko J.
Maryland
Mazda CX-7
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Marko said everything was smooth and great with his experience at this business.

SP
Shawn P.
Baltimore, MD
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said everything went very smoothly at this business. Everyone was up front and they explained everything to him for his inspection.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you.

GE
GARY E.
08/11/2017
Trust them.
Received the usual professional, friendly, competent service on my automobile.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2017
Thanks Gary for your trust and loyalty over the years!!!

Stephanie S.
Kia Optima
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Stephanie said she took her vehicle to this business for an oil change. The employees called her when it was finished. It was close to the time they close and she let them know she might be a little bit late getting there. They told her they would wait for her to get there and pick it up. They were friendly and confident. They were good at what they do.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Mary B.
Ford Five Hundred
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Mary said they spent a lot of time figuring out the problem with the vehicle and they did it successfully. It was done at a reasonable cost.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2017
Thank you Mary!!!  Glad we were able to help you with that intermittent problem.

AC
Andrew C.
Crofton, MD
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney. She said the service was really prompt. They were able to pick up their vehicle the next day. The vehicle is running fine.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Andrew!! We appreciate your business.

EP
ELAINE P.
07/24/2017
Really?
C'mon guys, you know I love you!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Elaine!! We appreciate your business.

MK
Mary Ann K.
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Mary Ann said everything was fine. She's been dealing with George since before he was hired by the business. He is excellent. She followed him from another business. She would recommend the business because of the mechanic. He's great and she appreciates his work. She's really glad the business hired George. If they didn't hire him, she would not be going to this business.

Thank you Mary Ann!!

KV
Karin V.
Nissan Rogue
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Karin said she receives excellent service.

Thank you Karen!!

EH
Ellen H.
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with a customer who chose to remain anonymous. She said this business always does everything right.
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you and we appreciate your business!!

Jim B.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Jim said this business got the job done fast and got it done right. He said they did exactly what he needed them to do.

Thank you Jim!!

Robbie B.
Pasadena, MD
Nissan NV
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Robbie said this business took care of him in a timely manner.

Thank you Robbie!!

07/16/2017
LMT serviced my daughters car
My daughters car needed service. It's a used car she bought. I asked LMT to go through it to make sure it was good. First time service for this car. The car had bad brakes and a headlight out. Changed oil and filters. Car is old so flushed brake fluid. All good. Car is checked out and safe. Thank u LMT.

Thank you Mike!

07/12/2017
Customized my new truck
Finally got my new red Silverado truck for Father's Day. LMT and I came up with a plan and they customized it for me. I love it even more. LMT is a specialty shop as well as a state certified government repair shop and just ur good ole personal garage for all ur vehicles. I bought a trailer for my bike to use with truck and they did all the inspection work and mods that I wanted to suit my needs for hauling my trike. I love LMT. They always go out of their way for me the customer. Highly recommend LMT for all kinds of work. Been a customer for over 10 years. They service all my families cars. I love what they did to my truck. It's badass!
RON W. from LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/27/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business and are glad to help you out.