RL
Robert L.
05/09/2021
Great, prompt, friendly and competent service.
I was very satisfied with the service and honesty of the technician. He over charged my card accidentally. He notified me of the mistake and paid me back the difference in cash.

Don S.
04/08/2021
Dealing with a pro
I’ve used Lock Specialists several times. The guy knows what he’s doing and I know when the jobs finished, it will be right. Also very prompt. Don’t have to wait all day for his services.

Randy M.
04/01/2021
Mobile
Lock Specialists is a professional honest reliable and reasonable priced locksmith service You can’t ask for more than that Look no further

Sue M.
Simi Valley, CA
03/24/2021
Front door dead bolt broken and would not lock
Great experience. Friendly, knowledgeable and more importantly fixed the problem and explained why it occurred. Would call back for any lock issues in the future.

Susan M.
03/24/2021
Front door dead bolt broken and would not lock
On time, friendly, not only fixed the problem he explained why it happened. I would call him back anytime for any lock issues. Price was reasonable.

BC
Brandon C.
02/12/2021
Great, very friendly and good prices
He was very friendly and worked fast

AG
Alex G.
10/26/2020
Superior service and knowledge
Dennis at Lock Specialist was referred to me by a friend and I've already referred him to a client. He's timely, professional, knowledgeable, honest and fair. If you need a locksmith be sure to call him!

Brandee B.
09/29/2020
Knowledgeable and Honest
Dennis was great. He showed up within 24hrs of my call. He fixed my front door lock and rekeyed all of my door locks with the same key. He was kind, courteous, knowledgeable and honest. I will definitely use him again.

Jeff M.
08/17/2020
Great work
Dennis did a fantastic job fixing a lock that had worn down. He also installed a smart deadbolt for me as well as copied a couple keys. Everything was done quickly and professionally.

Joey A.
07/13/2020
Quick service
Dennis was efficient and personable! Highly recommend.

CJ
Craig J.
Simi Valley, CA
07/12/2020
Great job
I called a different company who came out and charged me a ridiculous amount and could not unlock the door. I called Dennis and he got the job done in about a minute for a reasonable charge.

Janet W.
06/17/2020
Quick Service.
I locked myself in my bathroom....long story. Thankfully I was wearing ear buds, called a friend that reached out to Lock Specialists. They showed up within 30 minutes got through 3 locks at my front door/screen door quickly and released me from my temporary jail.

Quick courteous and fairly priced!!

EM
Elizabeth M.
05/22/2020
Best Prices
Dennis was very helpful and was able to assist me with my problem on the same day i called him. He is a very compassionate person, i will be useing him for my future need's of a Locksman.

CA
Colette A.
04/27/2020
Great Customer Service
Dennis is very responsive, reliable and trustworthy. I have had to use him twice in emergency situations and he put me at ease. He is a local business owner and really went out of his way.

Maneeesh C.