CAROLYN M.
Ellicott City, MD
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/03/2021
Better than Excellent
On a scale from 1 to 10, I give them an 11!!!!! Mike Lockett and his team are the best! Very professional and trustworthy. I wouldn't trust my car's care with anyone else. Thank you for making me feel like family.

NM
NANCY M.
03/02/2021
Excellent work friendly people.
I've been bringing my cars to Locketts for many years. My son has them take care of his car too. Would not dream of going elsewhere!

SARAH C.
Nissan Versa Note
03/01/2021
Amazing service!
They took such good care of me and were very polite and welcoming !

SARAH H.
Laurel, MD
03/01/2021
The Best
The team at Lockets always takes great care of me. I always feel like the work is quality, reasonably priced, and honest. They are good people and they do business well. They never try to oversell but they always make sure that I know what I need and they work with you. I do and will continue to recommend people to this shop.

Joel S.
Hanover, MD
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Joel said he trusts the staff and has known them years.

MIKE L.
02/24/2021
Always satisfied
Lockett’s fixed a persistent and annoying issue in my pickup truck. Fixed it quickly and at a fair price. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Thanks mike and Ryan!!

JOE D.
02/19/2021
New Tires & Wheels!!!
Had my new tires and wheels for my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon shipped directly to Lockett's Auto.
Once they arrived, they scheduled me in quickly to have them installed on the Jeep. Showed up and Chuck took great care of me.
Removed the old tires,(5 including spare), and quickly installed my new ones. Reset the TPM's and I was on my way in about an hour!!!
My old tires are shot, so I left them and they will remove and get rid of them. They will call me when I can stop back and pick up my original, stock wheels which i can easily stor or pop on-line marketplace to sell!!!
Mike and everyone there always take good care of me and my Family. Great service and value!!!

STEVE B.
Towson, MD
02/17/2021
This Family business is Top Notch.
In a weird and unwise world, it's great to have the
Strong hand of Mike THE ROCK, Lockett and his Son,

RACHEL M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
02/04/2021
Auto Care
Mike and his team are the best! They really care. I’d recommend everyone I know to trust them with their vehicles! Thanks to Lockett’s!!
George M

Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/04/2021
could be better in communication
I have had services done at Lockett's before and am always satisfied with their work. This time around when I went to pick up my car, I was told after the fact that they had changed my wipers and added an air filter for me and charged me for such without calling to ask for confirmation. Their work was satisfactory, but I just wished they called me ask me before performing services outside my original order in case I had financial limitations.

ES
ED S.
Columbia, MD
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/26/2021
Exceptional Service
From the moment I arrived felt welcomed.
Repairs done and completed as promised.
Kept informed of cost and delivered van same day.
Thank you Locketts Auto.

JOHN K.
Ellicott City, MD
01/23/2021
Great, fast, excellent service!
I called Lockett's Auto Care and mentioned that I had to unexpected make a long car trip. They fit me in the same day to check-out and repair my car so that it was ready to go.

Halethorpe, MD
01/22/2021
Trustworthy
I rely on Lockett's to provide excellent care for my vehicle, which they always do. They're honest, skillful, friendly, and helpful. Would recommend to anyone.