PP
PATRICIA P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/15/2020
Great service and great staff
They are the best. Excellent mechanics. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
05/08/2020
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
These guys are excellent, faster that Jiffy Lube or Lube Center. The cost was less too. They also are a full service shop. I highly recommend Lockett’s

JI
JIM I.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/03/2020
Good work done fast.
Probably won't be going anywhere for service.

RACHEL M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
04/30/2020
Car
Mike and his team are the best at what they do!!! They’re family and they treat us like we’re the only customers they have, which we’re not but they make us feel that way.

Sykesville, MD
Toyota Tundra
04/30/2020
Thorough explanations with nothing to hide
No work was suggested without a good explanation. They took the time to explain the work to me and the intricacies of the parts that needed to be replaced. Labor cost was very fair, especially when compared to a dealer. I would recommend their shop to anyone looking for an honest opinion.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/29/2020
Best auto mechanic shop!
They are reasonable, honest, and professional. I get all my work done at Locketts auto care. Awesome team here!

SARAH B.
04/27/2020
Great service. Fair price. The batteries in my diesel truck were completely dead. I called Lockett’s Auto and they took care of me. They sent a tow truck and had her up and running in no time.

Friendly staff and excellent mechanics.

CD
Cody D.
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Cody said this business was quick and easy.

NG
NANCY G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/23/2020
The happy atmosphere is very pleasant
The service and professionalism is amazing

GW
GREG W.
04/21/2020
Fantastic
Been using these guys for a couple of years and they have always treated me really well. They do great work for a fair price and have always been honest with me.

RANDY C.
Lexus GX 470
04/18/2020
Mike and his crew are always very friendly and accommodating.
They have serviced all my vehicles for over 20 years. I started taking my vehicle to him when he had his shop on Frederick Rd in Catonsville.

DJ
DREW J.
Toyota C-HR
04/10/2020
Continued Customer
Mike and the gang continue to outdo themselves with professionalism and fantastic work. Would never dream of going anywhere else!

RACHEL M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
04/09/2020
Auto Care
This is George, and every time I bring my truck in Mike and his staff are always friendly and professional!! They’re like family! Always pleased with all the do!

SD
STEPHEN D.
YORK
03/27/2020
New Tires
Excellent service and friendly staff. They got me fixed up right away.

DOROTHY C.
03/16/2020
Americana
Very friendly. Cost effective. I love that they are local (not corporate). My father owned an excavating company for 50 years. I got that same down home feeling. They gave me the feeling of being trustworthy.