DV
DAWN V.
Honda Ridgeline
03/14/2020
Always a great, personal experience
It’s very rare these days to find such customer service, professionalism, coupled with timeliness and valued service.

JENN F.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/11/2020
Hard-working employees that care about their customers!
I always feel confident putting my car in the hands of Lockett's Auto Care. They do great work and work incredibly hard to get you your car back ASAP. I know that they are doing what is necessary and are not over-pricing the work at hand. They are VERY reliable and I have always been grateful for the time and care they put into looking after me and my car.

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Toyota Matrix
03/09/2020
Taking that bump out of driving ...
Took our 2007 Matrix in after hearing something bumping around beneath the car. They quickly spotted the trouble - a loose gas tank cover - and secured it. A little earlier, after a dashboard warning light came on, Lockett's diagnosed and fixed the problem - a faulty air flow sensor. Good to have them in your corner (and under your hood)!

PM
PATTY M.
03/03/2020
Awesome as always!
Thanks guys!!

02/27/2020
Excellent and Honest!!!
Quality automotive repair that is both excellent and honest. Lockett Auto is composed of a team of highly skilled technicians. Every single person that walks through their door is treated with dignity and respect. They endeavor to listen and fully understand customer's concerns. They also educate, in order to help customer understand purpose of repair, insight into any potential issues and how to maintain auto for optimal performance. Whether you're a brand new customer or long time one, you feel like family. Note I mentioned "honest" at the onset. They do honest work and charge honest rates. They readily acknowledge service warranties or any deficiencies in parts installed. This builds trust, because the automotive repair industry doesn't always have the best reputation in this regard. I look forward to a continued and long term relationship.

CARMEN B.
Phoenix, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020
These guys are extremely honest and prices are reasonable...exactly the qualities I’m looking for in my mechanic.
I’ve brought my vehicle here a few times and haven’t been disappointed yet. The crew is pleasant, knowledgeable, & undoubtedly honest.

JEN W.
GMC Acadia
02/21/2020
Lockett's is always honest, quick and reliable.

JOHN R.
Columbia, MD
Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2020
Fast, quality service
Work is always on time and exactly and honestly performed.

SV
SEAN V.
Sykesville, MD
Ram 1500
02/19/2020
Great business to deal with
Great s customer service, service of my vehicle was done promptly and make it an overall painless experience.

Halethorpe, MD
02/17/2020
Honest, capable, thorough and convenient
There's a sign on the wall that says, "we want to earn your business by earning your trust." They have. Their hours are convenient and they will give you a ride home and pick you up when your car is ready. Nice.

Michael P.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff is friendly, quick, and reasonably priced.

RACHEL B.
Glen Burnie, MD
02/13/2020
Amazing Service!
My car has had the same issue for the past year. I’ve brought it in to different shops 4 times, they would have it for days, and at one point weeks but could not figure out what the issue was.
I brought my car into Lockett’s Auto Care and within a couple of hours, they were able to give me a call, let me know exactly what was wrong, explain it in terms that I could understand, and give me the best advice. It’s obviously that these guys know what they are doing and their only interest is getting you back on the road. I will never take a car of mine anywhere else from now on.

JOHN K.
02/08/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, affordable auto service..
Excellent, prompt excellent service done at an affordable price! Thanks!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Toyota Matrix
02/06/2020
Quick diagnosis and fix on the Matrix
I called Lockett's shortly after my wife told me the "check engine" light had come on, and Kathy told me to bring it right in. The crew diagnosed the problem -- "running lean" -- and fixed it before the day was out. Glad to know I can count on you to keep our Matrix going a little longer.

HD
HANNA D.
Halethorpe, MD
02/05/2020
Quality Work - Even Better Customer Service
I’ve been going to Lockett’s forever and they consistently do great work - from an oil change to replacing brakes - they always do a top notch job. And every person who works there is genuinely kind and a delight to work with.