Ford Expedition
10/02/2019
Highly recommended.
Great service and fair pricing! Friendly staff. And they don’t perform unnecessary work.

EA
ELIONOR A.
09/27/2019
Service & Honesty
Great people, outstanding service, honest people, polite! Simply the best!

Jonathan D.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was really nice and helpful. He stated he felt like he connected with Mike, that Mike was polite when he had a conversation with him and made him feel welcomed.

JOESPH A.
Columbia, MD
Acura TLX
09/20/2019
Oil Change for my Acura TLX
As usual, everything was great. I got there early and they got me out quickly. Great place, great, friendly people. Highly recommended!!

BF
BRYAN F.
Finksburg, MD
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/19/2019
Incredible people, service, and work
I can’t say enough about Mike, Ryan and his crew. We have a crazy story from a day of really bad luck which these guys made so much better. They are a needle in a haystack. Trustworthy, honest and reliable. I highly recommend Lockett’s auto care. They treat your vehicle like it’s their own !

BW
BONNIE W.
09/19/2019
Ford
Fantastic service. Friendly service. Honest and reliable to get the work done right the first time.

DV
DAWN V.
Honda Ridgeline
09/14/2019
Great hidden treasure
Always HONEST, great prices and really nice crew. HIGHLY recommended.

LEE S.
Towson, MD
09/10/2019
Friendly, Honest, & Knowledgeable!!
Went to Lockitts for the 1st time this morning.
The owner Mike, and his sons were
TERRIFIC!!
I had been shopping around for a reputable mechanic, and by g-d, i found one!!
Thanks Mike!!!
Lee Spahn

Mercury Mariner
09/09/2019
Gas filter
Lockett’s can always be counted on to fix the issue with you car

ED
ERIC D.
Jeep Patriot
09/09/2019
Best little shop ever
This shop has helped me through several problems on different vehicles and always getting me back right at a fair price.... I'll recommend these guys to everyone!!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/07/2019
A Wonderful Auto Shop
I am thankful and appreciative of the work the team at Locketts Auto care did on my truck. I know and believe they did their best to save me money. I thank the team for working diligently on my truck.

DAVE D.
09/05/2019
Fixing car
They fixed the car correctly, the cost was fair, and they fixed it quickly. They do a great job!

JOAN G.
09/03/2019
Good service from great people
Got an oil change and a new air filter while I waited. They know how to take care of a Prius and checked it over for me so I could feel good about driving it to work and on vacation.

MICHAEL H.
09/02/2019
Courteous and friendly service. Most importantly, honest when evaluating your needs and options. Have been using Lockett's Auto Care for over three decades!
I know that when I DROP MY CAR OFF IT IS IN GOOD HANDS. i WILL RECEIVE HONEST AND RELIABLE WORK ALWAYS.

PG
PRASHOBA G.
Woodstock, MD
08/30/2019
Knowledgeable
You were recommended to me by a friend and I hv to say he was absolutely correct. You were kind , courteous and very knowledgeable. I came there with a serious problem and you were able to handle it very promptly. I appreciated all that you did and will be back. Thank you again.