AA
Audra A.
Hyundai Accent
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Audra said service was fast and the business got the job done.

NK
NOLAN K.
Ford Bronco
12/08/2020
Great shop
This is a great place to take your car or truck very thorough in everything they do. When you get your vehicle back they make sure everything is fixed to completion you truly get what you pay for these guys don’t take shortcuts. Great shop always happy when I leave.

JIM H.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/04/2020
The Usual High Quality Service
Mike and his staff provided their usual high quality service that I have received over the last thirty-five years or so in providing an oil change and safety check of my 2015 Honda Accord on December 3rd, 2020. He deals with his customers in a friendly but professional manner and goes above and beyond in his efforts to insure the highest level of safety and competence in repairing the vehicles he is asked to work on. We have the utmost faith in Mike and we know that if he recommends repairing something, it absolutely needs it.
You cannot do better than having Mike and his staff work on your car. I have recommended his shop to several of my friends and they have been satisfied many times over. I suggest that if you have any qualms with your own repair people, that you give Lockett's Auto Care a try and I believe you'll be forever satisfied with your care service.

AD
ALANNA D.
Kia Optima
12/03/2020
Lifelong Customer
Mike and his team are always extremely efficient and helpful with auto repairs and maintenance. My family has been Locketts customers for years and we wouldn’t trust any other company with our cars! Would recommend anyone to utilize their services!!

EC
EMILIE C.
12/01/2020
Personal, friendly, attention to detail
After years and years, I finally feel like I have a mechanic I can trust. Personable service and honest work by the employees. Very fair rates and flexible to my schedule as far as drop off and accommodation. I recommend this place to all my friends now.

EA
Elizabeth A.
Cadillac SRX
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said Mike and the team that works with him is amazing.

CK
CHERYL K.
Halethorpe, MD
Dodge Durango
11/20/2020
Great service and staff is very friendly. They treat you like family. 😁

BT
BRIAN T.
Sykesville, MD
GMC Yukon XL
11/20/2020
Awesome Service
They continually take care of my vehicle with top notch service!

LW
LARRY W.
11/19/2020
Fast and efficient
Always high quality work. Fast turnaround. Very knowledgeable. I trust this company.

JE
Jim E.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the staff was very thorough and they did everything he needed to have done.

PG
Philip G.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Philip said they were quick and very friendly.

PM
PATTY M.
11/17/2020
Thanks again!
Always a pleasure!! Quick and professional. Thanks guys!

NT
NICK T.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/13/2020
Professional and fast
I went to Lockett’s to have them check my car as a precious mechanic had messed up my cars electronic system. Lockett was fast and efficient with fixing the issue in less than an hour. Great job, highly recommend going.

MIKE L.
11/12/2020
Thank you again.
Had routine service completed as well as some “troubleshooting” of intermittent rough idling. Both services were completed quickly and at a very fair price. Thank you once again.
Locketts is the best auto service and repair company I have ever dealt with.

DV
DAWN V.
Honda Ridgeline
11/12/2020
Honest, Hardworking & Reliable
Truth be told, I fell into the care of Lockett's about 3 years ago. I've never left. In all honesty, I am not there a lot because they take care of my truck with INTEGRITY. If it's not broken, they aren't trying to fix it! HONESTY with a mechanic is the single most important thing to me. I can ask them questions about parts or why this vs that.... always takes the time to answer and put me at ease. I will always recommend and bring MY vehicles to Ryan, Chuck & Mike.