KP
KATHERINE P.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
08/30/2019
Very kind and accommodating!
This establishment is honest and will treat you with respect! They won’t try to sell you anything that’s not necessary! I am grateful to have found this place!!!! Thank you Lockett’s!!!

JOE D.
08/29/2019
Brake issue
Had a problem and they worked me in quickly to resolve it!!! With my new job, can't always schedule things to be worked on, so they got it in right away and took care of the issue. Had vehicle back the next day!!!

PS
PAUL S.
08/19/2019
Exceptional service
Lockett's has the most friendly staff, but even more importantly, exceptional mechanics. They are able to diagnose issues, and fix them correctly the first time! They did a great job on my Lexus - thank you!

FS
FRAN S.
Honda Civic Si
08/17/2019
Windshield wiper problem
I needed new wipers for my car and bought a set from Walmart. Of course, they didn't fit, so I took the car to Lockett's for help. Chuck immediately saw the problem and quickly installed the correct wiper blades. We always get superior service at Lockett's, and this was yet another example of it. ☺️

Ford Expedition
08/16/2019
Terrific
Creatively solved a repair issue and the price was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

EA
ELIONOR A.
08/08/2019
Owner
Best service, helpful, polite, honest people!

KP
KEVIN P.
08/07/2019
Awesome Work, Done Quick and Right!
Lockett's has always provided the best auto service for me and my family. If your tired of paying to much and not getting the job done right, go to Locketts and they will take care of you and your car. Thanks again Lockett's Auto Care for the great service!

JIM R.
08/05/2019
Silverado repair
LOCKETT'S IS VERY FAIR AND PROVIDES PROMPT FAIR SERVICE. MIKE IS HONEST AND ALWAYS PROVIDES GREAT SERVICES.

JOE K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/02/2019
Very friendly and professional at the same time
This was my first time getting a oil change there and I must say the wait was not long and the professionalism was great.

TD
THRESSA D.
08/01/2019
Great place for auto service!
My first using this auto service and was pleased with the results. Will continue doing business with them.

DOTTIE P.
Columbia, MD
07/31/2019
Outstanding Service
My experience at Lockett’s Auto Care was outstanding and it was my first visit. I received excellent service and my brakes were replaced and as soon as I got into my car and used my brakes they felt brand new. I definitely will go back to Lockett’s Auto Care for all my vehicle needs. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their vehicle to be serviced. Thank you Lockett’s Auto Care for your excellent service on my vehicle.

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
07/26/2019
Friendly,courteous and professional
I've been a customer for more than 25 years, and will remain a very loyal customer.
Very satisfied with the results of the repairs and the care of my vehicle (s) over the years

KC
KIRK C.
07/25/2019
Good Honest Folks
If you simply need maintenance or more extensive repairs this shop will get you squared away. They have proven to be honest and dependable.

Aloha!

JIM H.
07/25/2019
Trust and Reliability Available at Lockett's Auto Care
My wife and I have been bringing all the family vehicles to Lockett's for service and troubleshooting for about thirty years and I don't ever remember being disappointed in any way. Mike and his team of crack technicians have solved a number of problems over the years, and even keeps our twenty-year old mini-van on the road. Our last visit went as it usually does: we dropped off the car after discussing some issues we wanted Mike to investigate. He addressed our concerns and the car was ready for pickup in about twenty-four hours. Usually the car's service is finished within the original workday. We trust Lockett's Auto Care totally with all aspects of our vehicle rehabilitation and expect to do so over the foreseeable future.

JONI G.
Columbia, MD
Nissan Titan
07/22/2019
Always a pleasure-fantastic place
We have been using Lockett's For over eight months now. They came strongly recommended by a friend. After having horrible experiences at dealerships and their service departments it's a breath of fresh air to go into this place and know that you're going to be taken care of well and it's not gonna cost you an arm and a leg. They are always very honest, very fair, and never make you feel like you need to do something like typical service dealerships will do. I couldn't recommend them enough and I do constantly when people ask where to get their car fixed or serviced