Ellicott City, MD
02/04/2020
Honest workers with fair prices!
Mike always makes our family feel at home and goes the extra mile with his repairs and service of our cars.

PF
PAM F.
Owings Mills, MD
Nissan Titan
01/31/2020
Everyone is kind, courteous, and experts in their field
Always a pleasure. Very grateful to have found Lockett's

JOE D.
01/31/2020
Tire Balance
Had an issue, felt like tires were not balanced when driving at 55-60mph, noticeable vibration!!! They checked and found that 2 of my tires were off, so they rebalance all of my tires, so when I have them rotated in the future, we shouldn’t have any issues. Checked and set the air in all of them too!!!
Always very happy with my experiences with Lockett’s Auto Care.

BC
BILLY C.
Baltimore, MD
01/27/2020
Ford Fusion Brakes and Rotors
Mike was excellent. He diagnosed my issue and replaced my brakes and rotors in one day. I was told I needed calipers but Mike was able to fix them. He is a very good mechanic and my family takes our cars here for their trustworthy, honest and great service!

Thank you!

RE
RON E.
01/26/2020
Great car and customer service.
Lockett's Auto service is not only very knowledgeable mechanically, but also customer service oriented. I have been very pleased with them.

SJ
Shanita J.
Gwynn Oak, MD
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Shanita said the business handles her issues with no problems and in a timely manner.

DJ
DREW J.
01/16/2020
The best in town!
Mike and the guys at Lockett did an amazing job with our car. A huge project on 94 Camry with a ridiculous fast turn around and extremely fair pricing. It’s 2020 and this 26 year old car is running like new. Thank you guys! Customers for life!

JIM R.
01/15/2020
4 Runner repair
As always Mike and his team provided stellar service at a fair price.

JONATHAN S.
Ellicott City, MD
Acura TL
12/26/2019
Super friendly and trusty
This is my second time using Lockett’s. I left my key overnight, and they are prompt and genuine. Car is back and running smooth

TG
TONI G.
12/21/2019
Lockett's Forever
I've been going to Lockett's for as long as I can remember and can always depend on them to deliver quality auto maintenance services, consistent good humor, conversation, integrity and a great cup of coffee. Wouldn't go anyplace else.

Toni G.

ANGIE B.
Towson, MD
Lexus NX 200t
12/20/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Mike and the staff treat you like family ! Honest and trustworthy.

KF
Kari F.
Bowie, MD
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Kari said they did a good job, were timely and friendly.

TD
TERESA D.
Tyler, TX
12/19/2019
Decades of experience makes Locketts the go to for all your car issues.
New customer. Chose Locketts because of all the good reviews. I'm so glad I did! Mike and the other guys are great! They found the problem with my car and fixed it at a very reasonable rate. I'm a happily satisfied customer.

LT
LESLIE T.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
12/18/2019
Great mechanics!
Always a good experience at Locketts. All the people are helpful and the mechanical work is excellent. And they always stand behind their work.

JI
JIM I.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/14/2019
Very courteous and do great work.
They always treat me well. And always inform me ahead of time. If they should find a problem with my car that I don't know about.