CD
CHRIS D.
07/28/2021
Great!
Pretty new to these guys, and they have been great - really responsive and knowledgeable, across the board.

DAN M.
Acura MDX
07/24/2021
Locketts = 10/10
Best car care center I’ve ever been too. Honest people that you can trust. Those are hard to find in today’s world in that industry. I’ve never been happier with the care of my two vehicles.

Dan Mrowka

JEFF P.
07/22/2021
Timely Service
I took my car to Lockett’s for a battery replacement and oil change. They checked the charging system to make sure that wasn’t the problem. They were able to work me in on short notice after I had problems starting my car, which I greatly appreciated.

BW
BONNIE W.
Ford EcoSport
07/21/2021
Bonnie Winstead
Outstanding service, friendly customer service and just a great place for Honest work

MF
MARY F.
07/19/2021
Very efficient
Only do the work that is needed they never overcharge

JIM H.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/16/2021
Nothing But The Very Best in Car Care
First and foremost, the customer should realize the complete professionalism exhibited by Mike and his fantastic staff. Everyone is on top of the job at hand and go about their work quietly and competently. It's very easy to make an appointment for your car and you never have to wait long to get your car back in your hands. Rarely does most jobs take longer than a day to service your car. The cost of repair work at Lockett's is reasonable. Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.He is not cheap, but he is not expensive, either. Mike uses only quality parts in his repairs and you know that not only is the car being repaired properly, but the work will last and you needed worry about breaking down on the road, doing that same repair again. I highly recommend Lockett's Auto Care to anyone in need of repair work. You can't go wrong here.

TG
TONI G.
07/15/2021
Customer service
I've been a satisfied customer for decades. Wouldn't think of going any place else. I feel totally confident that my car is exceptionally road-ready whenever I drive away.

DAVE D.
07/13/2021
Trusted auto care service
They diagnosed the problem in the morning and I picked the car up in late afternoon. I have used Lockett’s for years and I trust their recommendations and repairs. There prices are always fair for the repair.

LR
LISA R.
07/12/2021
Perfect like always and quick.
I'm always pleased with Mike's shop and the recommendations he gives me. I totally trust him.

SANDRA S.
Woodstock, MD
07/10/2021
You can trust Lockett's
I have been using Lockett's for almost 30 years for everything from an old used F-150, to my Audi convertible. Lockett's auto care always provides honest, reliable evaluations, and has never let me down. I saved a lot of money When mike found me a part that would have cost twice as much had I gone to my dealer. I can always count on Mike and his staff to provide me with the very best economical and professional car service.

SARAH B.
07/09/2021
Excellent friendly service!
I’ve been trusting Lockett’s with my truck for years now. The service has always been excellent, the staff courteous, friendly and helpful, and occasionally above and beyond like when we needed a tow truck to get into the shop.

VK
VALERIE K.
07/08/2021
, knowledgeable service provider, and an extra and much appreciated ride back and forth.
Quick appointment, knowledgeable and pleasant service provider

THOMAS S.
07/07/2021
Outstanding service!
You guys are the best of the best!

JO
JOHN O.
07/06/2021
Lock on to Lockett's Auto Care
We have been Mike Lockett's customers since his business was in Catonsville. Mike and his crew do a great job.
Ann and John O'Donnell

AR
Ashley R.
07/03/2021 Category: Service
Ashley said that they were very nice, friendly and helpful.