AA
Alex A.
01/15/2021
Bad Experience with Mike
Had a very bad experience with Mike from Lockett's Auto Care this afternoon. TLDR: Mike called me today and said, "if you bring this car in again I'm going to charge your fucking ass off" and "if you don't get here by 6 I'm leaving the keys outside on the ground."
In Nov 2020 I brought my car to Lockett's because something was draining the battery and causing it to need a daily jump start. Lockett's repaired, but not for cheap--they insisted on a myriad of other repairs and the final bill was close to $1400. Over the next 3 months the issue persisted and my car battery died unless I started the car every day. I even jumped a friend's car and then needed a jump myself the next day. Finally I had the car towed back to Lockett's for a checkup on the previous repair. Today Mike called and told me that there was no issue with the previous repair. Apparently, the only problem was that I had left one of the sliding doors ajar, causing the battery to drain. Lockett's last repair involved cutting off the electricity to the sliding doors, meaning they no longer budge or can be opened at all, so this seems improbable to me. He said, "I'm not gonna charge you, but if you bring it in again I'm gonna charge your fucking ass off." He then told me that if I didnt arrive by the time the shop closed he was going to "leave the key outside on the ground." When I showed up to confront him, it was clear that he did not think anything serious had occurred. Mike apologized "for the way I took his words" and asked me to "forget he had said anything." Mike needs to know that his sense of humor is not funny, and completely inappropriate for clients who he has no personal relationship with. I will not be bringing my car back.

LA
Leroy A.
Randallstown, MD
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Leroy said the business did not fix anything, he said his vehicle is running worse than ever. After spending all this money, they tell him the problem could be this or the problem could be that. Leroy said they are the professionals and should be able to tells him what is wrong with the vehicle and stop charging him and not fixing the vehicle..

CD
CHRIS D.
07/28/2021
Great!
Pretty new to these guys, and they have been great - really responsive and knowledgeable, across the board.

DAN M.
Acura MDX
07/24/2021
Locketts = 10/10
Best car care center I’ve ever been too. Honest people that you can trust. Those are hard to find in today’s world in that industry. I’ve never been happier with the care of my two vehicles.

Dan Mrowka

JEFF P.
07/22/2021
Timely Service
I took my car to Lockett’s for a battery replacement and oil change. They checked the charging system to make sure that wasn’t the problem. They were able to work me in on short notice after I had problems starting my car, which I greatly appreciated.

BW
BONNIE W.
Ford EcoSport
07/21/2021
Bonnie Winstead
Outstanding service, friendly customer service and just a great place for Honest work

MF
MARY F.
07/19/2021
Very efficient
Only do the work that is needed they never overcharge

JIM H.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/16/2021
Nothing But The Very Best in Car Care
First and foremost, the customer should realize the complete professionalism exhibited by Mike and his fantastic staff. Everyone is on top of the job at hand and go about their work quietly and competently. It's very easy to make an appointment for your car and you never have to wait long to get your car back in your hands. Rarely does most jobs take longer than a day to service your car. The cost of repair work at Lockett's is reasonable. Like everything in life, you get what you pay for.He is not cheap, but he is not expensive, either. Mike uses only quality parts in his repairs and you know that not only is the car being repaired properly, but the work will last and you needed worry about breaking down on the road, doing that same repair again. I highly recommend Lockett's Auto Care to anyone in need of repair work. You can't go wrong here.

TG
TONI G.
07/15/2021
Customer service
I've been a satisfied customer for decades. Wouldn't think of going any place else. I feel totally confident that my car is exceptionally road-ready whenever I drive away.

DAVE D.
07/13/2021
Trusted auto care service
They diagnosed the problem in the morning and I picked the car up in late afternoon. I have used Lockett’s for years and I trust their recommendations and repairs. There prices are always fair for the repair.

LR
LISA R.
07/12/2021
Perfect like always and quick.
I'm always pleased with Mike's shop and the recommendations he gives me. I totally trust him.

SANDRA S.
Woodstock, MD
07/10/2021
You can trust Lockett's
I have been using Lockett's for almost 30 years for everything from an old used F-150, to my Audi convertible. Lockett's auto care always provides honest, reliable evaluations, and has never let me down. I saved a lot of money When mike found me a part that would have cost twice as much had I gone to my dealer. I can always count on Mike and his staff to provide me with the very best economical and professional car service.

SARAH B.
07/09/2021
Excellent friendly service!
I’ve been trusting Lockett’s with my truck for years now. The service has always been excellent, the staff courteous, friendly and helpful, and occasionally above and beyond like when we needed a tow truck to get into the shop.

VK
VALERIE K.
07/08/2021
, knowledgeable service provider, and an extra and much appreciated ride back and forth.
Quick appointment, knowledgeable and pleasant service provider

THOMAS S.
07/07/2021
Outstanding service!
You guys are the best of the best!