WM
Warren M.
Cadillac Escalade
04/02/2020
Service that cares.
Great knowledge and service from Ron and his team!

Richard S.
Tracy, CA
03/26/2020
Always quality work
Always completely satisfied with the work they’ve done on my cars

FM
Frank M.
03/21/2020
Everyone there
Once I took my SUV there and had them look at it and found out there was nothing wrong it was I worry free Thank you Lodi Transmission

RD
Rigo D.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/20/2020
Loved you the first time
Went back because my car started to make the same noise before it broke down they claim it’s normal lol, then why wasn’t it making that noise the day I took it when you guys fixed it? I know it’s the damn throw out bearing it’s what broke originally making the same noise I’m sure they just don’t want to do the work since they would probably have to replace other parts and since it’s still under warranty it would have been done for free. It sucks wish I would be more of a dick and yell and shout but I’m not that way I try and trust in the goodness of people and business stupid me!!

Mike H.
Dodge Durango
03/18/2020
Consciencious follow through
My absolute BEST service alternative to my local dealership for persevering through a challenging ordeal in procuring correct 2002 transfer case module no longer available thru Dodge AND fixed some other stuff another shop fouled...THANKYOU RON!!!

Mark M.
03/13/2020
Always feel like I’m being treated honestly.
Truck repairs are never cheap. However I always know what I’m getting and with their recommendations I always feel like I’m getting the best quality out of the parts and workmanship. Even though the cost of the repairs hurt my bank account I leave feeling they have my best interest at heart. And knowing how busy Ron is and to take the time to tell me his personal recommendations for extra safety parts that no one else has ever mentioned let’s me know I can trust him and his staff. Thank you guys. You will always have me as a referral to future customers.

TR
Tryshea R.
03/12/2020
01 Honda Accord
Very good customer service. Performed a thorough inspection, greatly appreciated. However, was quoted an unusually high price for transmission rebuild on my vehicle. Had to go elsewhere.

Junior M.
03/10/2020
It’s posi time
I had GREAT experience at Lodi Transmission.
Ron and his team are very knowledgeable and will always go above and beyond with their service!
I would DEFINITELY recommend them!

Merces C.
Woodbridge, CA
03/09/2020
Wonderful customer service!!!!
Wonderful customer service!! Fair, honest and great communication with letting me know what was needed and keeping me updated on the job!!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

CT
Clayton T.
03/03/2020
On time and great service
I am very pleased with everyone .this is my fourth visit to them and everytime all were perfect.

Rebeca H.

FR
Frank R.
02/26/2020
Best shop in lodi
I can not tell you in just the past year and a half how many times this shop has saved me.

Ron and the guys at lodi transmissions are honest and trust worthy and when you have special requests like properly installing a splash guard after service they get it right the first tome.

They will not charge you for work that you do not need and they will explain everything to you.

I highly recommend this shop.

GK
Geri K.
02/25/2020
Professionalism, Patience, price reasonable.. Speedy recovery of auto after the work/evaluation.
Professionalism, patience w/ customer, reasonable. Speedy recovery of auto..
Thank you.

KG
Kristina G.
Ione, CA
Dodge Caliber
02/25/2020
A good place to trust
These guys are super nice and professional. Explained mechanic language very well...lol.. Will definitely be referring them to friends and family. Thank you for taking care of my car.

TF
Tony F.
02/20/2020
Great Facility Great People!
Had a great experience here got to meet Ron the owner! And Jose up front was the man!
I highly recommend this place