CE
Cody E.
GMC Yukon
01/19/2021
5 star service
Service is great, they do a complete job and are very honest and professional

April M.

WS
Wayne S.
01/15/2021
Rebuilt my 2006 GMC Sierra Hd transmission
Clearly explained what repair was needed to be done. They rebuilt my transmission which came with a 3 year/ 100,000 mile warranty. Ron requested that I bring my vehicle back in 2 weeks so he could inspect and make sure the vehicle operating well.

Dave C.
01/14/2021
Professional service with personal care
These are good folks. They went the extra mile to diagnose my problem to properly repair what is wrong with my truck

AN
Alex N.
01/14/2021
They do a great job
Lodi transmissions were recommended to me a few years ago and they have been a good place to get transmission work and haven’t had any problems with any of the work they done for me

Stefani S.
01/07/2021
Honest!
I was referred to Lodi by another mechanic. They were kind, honest and did my repair the same day they received my part! My Rav 4 is back to life! Also, I loved the 10 percent discount for being a AAA member!

CT
Cheryl T.
Ford Excursion
01/07/2021
Honest and fair
I took my truck in for some repairs yesterday and was highly impressed with the level of integrity shown by the men at the shop. After inspection of my vehicle, we discovered that my truck actually didn’t need the repair we thought it did. They very kindly sent me on my way, without draining my pockets, after explaining things in detail to me. Any other shop would have been money hungry and eager to do the unnecessary work. I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know and returning for any transmission needs! I appreciate their honesty!

Jeep Cherokee
12/31/2020
Customer service it’s great
Great service so far been satisfied with the maintenance of my vehicle been going there for the past years great team I will recommend to others hopefully everybody has the same experience as me thank you Lodi Transmission for your service

Bob S.
Galt, CA
12/30/2020
Truthful Techs
The diagnosis of my transmission was not what I wanted to hear, but I’m confident it was accurate. My transmission was making a whining sound and I was aware that there was something wrong with it that a regular service would not correct although I was hoping that it would. The diagnosis was free, which I was thrilled about. They told me that the noise was coming from the torque converter and because the fluid was dark , there was a good chance the transmission would have to be rebuilt. Although the cost of a transmission rebuild I’m sure was a fair price, it was out of my price range. I told them that I couldn’t afford it right now and asked the to just service it and adjust the bands, which they did. They did not try to pressure me into doing the rebuild and the service cost was less than they originally quoted. The staff was pleasant and professional. I would recommend this shop to my friends and family.

BK
Brent K.
12/28/2020
The best shop in the whole central valley.
I won't go anywhere else. I've invested some 3,300 dollars into repair work on my vehicle all, at Lodi Transmission. It's extremely valuable to my peace of mind to have mechanic's that I can trust unequivocally. There is no other place I'll take my vehicle because these guys are the best.

LL
Lisa L.
Manteca, CA
12/15/2020
Best in Town!!!
The service from this shop is hands down the best! Always great pricing, great service and wonderful staff!!

12/11/2020
Fast and pleasant to work with
All as stated , good work...fair price...1 yr warranty.... 2 thumbs up... ;)

Marvin L.

EM
Eric M.
12/07/2020
Most Honest shop in Lodi
so pleased to find out it wasn't the transmission. Fixed all my problems very quickly.

Merces C.
Woodbridge, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/26/2020
Knowledge and Service
Excellent customer service!!
Thank you for taking the time to figure out what was wrong with my car, when all I could explain was a weird noise, and for not judging me as a woman and not knowing!! Sadly that has happened before.