Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5rating 3.6666629rating 3.6666629
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

Mario M.
Elmwood Park, IL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The service
honest and friendly personnel
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Mario, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

BR
Bernadine R.
Glenview, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The attention that the service gives to helping. The names I remmenber are Larry and George
The attention that the service personnel as well as the sales people give in order to be helpful. This includes Larry and George in
service and David and Radek in the sales department when one has a question.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/14/2018

Hello Bernadine, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided.
We wish you and your family a very happy holiday season

Janet P.
Evanston, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service except...
My only objection was the adviser, George, stated on my paperwork I declined a servicing when, in fact, I agreed with his recommendation not to do a service. It seems a big difference especially since I service my vehicle based on his recommendation in order to keep my warranty in effect. I came in especially to the dealer to get the needed servicing for my 60,000 mileage.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/13/2018

Hello Janet, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. I have reviewed your feed back with George and do apologize for any misunderstanding. thank you for the 5 star review.

Niles, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
George in service was great! Very professional and service was great
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business,

RD
Richard D.
Rolling Meadows, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
good people
the service people are very helpfull
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning Richard, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

John K.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
review title
Good quick service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/06/2018

Hello John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

DA
Donald A.
Arlington Heights, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They listen to you. Are polite and explain what needs to be done and it gets done
Service person took care of me immediately. Mentioned I had problems with trunk closing completely and he made note of it. The 4500 million checkup with car washed done in an hour.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning Donald, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business and your 5 star review.

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and clean
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/05/2018

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

TL
Thomas L.
Elmwood Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
rating
Outstanding
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/05/2018

Hello Thomas, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

WL
Whayoun L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Super Friendly
Staff was extremely friendly and welcoming! Thanks!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/05/2018

Hello Whayoun, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Kathleen M.
Glenview, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018 Category: Service
kathy
There is nothing so wrong about dealership, but nothing so right either. Very tired space. No car wash because "guy" called off. So, no one else knows how to use the wash?
Recommend the car, but neutral to dealership. Purchased vehicle at another dealer.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/05/2018

Good Morning Kathleen, Having new owners is allowing us to move the business forward with facility upgrades and we have a running ad for entry level positions and as I go shopping so is every other business. I apologize for having not having the staff, but we are always working to improve our customer service.
We thank you for your business.

IP
Integrated P.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Service has plummeted
As a loyal customer of Loren Hyundai - I'm sad to report that the service department has taken a hit since the change in ownership. One can only hope this improves over time.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/02/2018

Good Morning, I do apologize for the poor service we provided. Having new ownership has brought improvements with more to come. Unfortunately I had a new hire who came with good references but bad habits, hence "had". We are always working to improve our customer service and with your help even tho it stings, our goal is to provided top notch service.

LF
laura f.
Niles, IL
11/01/2018
Amazing dealership
I just want to say what a great dealership Naplelton Hyundai is. They made my stressful experience so much better. They are extremely caring and went to the extra mile for me to find me the perfect car. A big Thank you to Marc Gibrick and Jimmie Page for helping make this car buying experience so much better for me.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/01/2018

Hello Laura, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your new car purchase. We appreciate your business.

KN
Karen N.
Mount Prospect, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
Napleton Hyundai "goes the distance" to be sure their customers are well taken care of. Their facilities are always clean and in order; their service writers are knowledgable.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/30/2018

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

PE
Patrick E.
Skokie, IL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
8000 maintanence
Do a good job with no nonsense!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/29/2018

Hello Patrick, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Casimir B.
Wilmette, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and expert service
Outstanding service with friendly and experienced personnel who treat you like family. Would never go anywhere else for sales or service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/27/2018

Hello Casimir, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great review you provided. We appreciate your business.

Jeffrey B.
Park Ridge, IL
2008 Hyundai Entourage
10/26/2018 Category: Service
prompt and honest
demonstrated areas needing repair to owner
easily and visibly.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/27/2018

Hello Jeffrey, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Evanston, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Fast and Friendly
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/24/2018

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business and your 5 star review.

LD
Lawrence D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
I brought my car in for routine maintenance. Scheduling was a breeze.. I got there on time and my service advisor, George Kuhn took good care of me. Everyone at this dealership make sure feel welcome and part of the family.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/24/2018

Good Morning Lawrence, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your great review. We appreciate your business.

Manny L.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Free car wash.
Waiting area could use some sprucing up.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/22/2018

Good Morning Manny, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We are now part of the Napleton Group and there are current plans to upgrade the facility.