4.6

Overall Rating 3.6086957/5Overall Rating 3.6086957/5Overall Rating 3.6086957/5rating 3.6086957rating 3.6086957
Overall Rating 1.82609/5rating 1.82609rating 1.82609rating 1.82609rating 1.82609

John C.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
They did the work as said the would.
On time and on price.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/14/2019

Hello John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

HJ
Henrietta J.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Very good
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/12/2019

Hello Henrietta, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Brian B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
staff, in/out service
take my cars in for general service, this is the 3rd hyundai i've owned
service dept are always great
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/11/2019

Hello Brian, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review.

Lincolnwood, IL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
The staff and service were great.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/11/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

Judy P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai
💗
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/07/2019

Hello Judy, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

TL
Thomas L.
Elmwood Park, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great
Fantastic
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/07/2019

Hello Thomas, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review.

BP
Barbara P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
great service
we were surprised, on the prompt and courteous manner, they car was taken care of, thank you
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 11/01/2019

Good Morning Barbara, we try, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Minh M.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
nice place + nice people + excellent services
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/30/2019

Good Morning Minh, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 d=star review.

PV
Patricia V.
Wilmette, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2019 Category: Service
6 month review - service call
Service teck was fantastic, kept me updated on what was going on with my car. It was a long wait, but worth it. The service area, for waiting was very clean, stocked with water. My favorate small bottles.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/29/2019

Hello Patricia, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

AD
Aboubacar D.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Great service and courteous staff.
Great service and courteous staff, however the cashier can be more engaged, she was very transactional and the only reason it stood out to me was because of the level of service I received from the service center. I expect at a minimum “how are you or how was everything”. Other than that, great service!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/29/2019

Good Morning Aboubacar, thank you choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. I will pass your info to the appropriate manager. I agree with you, the last person one has contact with leaves the impression of service.

Evanston, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Another Great Service
They automatically apply discounts for me. That's great!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs.

Richard S.
attentive to my needs
prompt attention when I pull in for service - repairs done when promised - car washed when possible
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/28/2019

Good Morning Richard, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

PE
Patrick E.
Skokie, IL
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Available basis and do the job
Easy to get appointments. Have done a good job each time we have been there.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Patrick, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Niles, IL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality support
I had a positive experience with this dealership servicing my car. It went in for regular maintenance and some items I wanted looked at. I felt like the person servicing my car took the time to explain what my car needed and did it in a way that I understood. I felt like they were honest and friendly. They also have a nice waiting area that is welcoming and good to do work in while waiting.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/25/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. I try to teach my staff how would want to be treated. We thank you for your business.

KI
Keli I.
10/23/2019
Service team
I have 2 Santa Fe's, a 2017 and 2010, the service team is always friendly and knowledgeable.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/23/2019

Good Morning Keli, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We also thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer.

Michael S.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Got me in right away and explained what was needed
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/22/2019

Good Morning Michael, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Service team very friendly and helpful.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/21/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Prospect Heights, IL
10/20/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICES
EXCELLENT STAFF AND SERVICES
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/21/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business,

CL
Charles L.
Skokie, IL
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Tucson 15k service
I must say that my personal experiences with Napelton Hyundai sales and service staff has been great! Whatever the reason might be for going to the dealership, enjoy coming chatting with the members of the staff.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/18/2019

Good Morning Charles, Thank you for choosing Napleton and the great feed back you provided. Always a pleasure.

David/Heather R.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
10/17/2019 Category: Service
oil change service
work was completed to my satisfaction
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 10/17/2019

Hello David, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.
Regards.