Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5rating 3.6666629rating 3.6666629
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

TW
Thelma W.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The Courteous Service Techs
The service techs, who check you in, are always nice and respectful. They treat me like they treat all the other customers...I don't get that kind a service often. Also they explain everything very clearly.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/19/2019

Hello Thelma, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We try to treat others as one would like to be treated.
Thank you for your business.

SI
Service I.
Northbrook, IL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Good job
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/19/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review.
We appreciate your business.

Des Plaines, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
Tried to sell me on parts I did not need
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning, Sorry to see we only earned 2 stars on this service visit. The work order you signed shows we will test your battery and perform the Hyundai Multi-point inspection at no charge. We use a Hyundai battery tester which is regularly updated/calibrated to ensure accuracy. This tester does not just test surface charge it looks deeper checking cold cranking amps and reserve capasitisty, other wise we be the a 2 star survey saying my car was just there and my battery failed a week later. Can't win.
Thank you.

Morton Grove, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly service staff!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/15/2019

Good Afternoon, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for you service needs. We appreciate your business.

Northbrook, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality still needs improvement
Whenever I visit this dealer I always having problem. If I did not purchase my Sonata from this dealer I will stay away from it. Most workers are kind and courteous but some are always having frawning face and staring at me. Not comfortable personality.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/12/2019

Good Morning, Alfonso remembers you, you also test drove with the tech and could not duplicate the noise. You tube is great, I have fixed a lot of things following the video, but I am paying for the repair. When a manufacture is paying we cannot say we saw it on the Internet and this could be the problem. It does not work that way, when you do it your self and the problem is gone, thats great, but if it is not, we need to duplicate and document the concern so the manufacture pays for the repair,

AD
Alan D.
Wilmette, IL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
brakes and maintenance visit
Excellent!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/11/2019

Good Morning Alan, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and you 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Skokie, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Second opinion is helpful
Overall service was fine and I would have given this place an excellent rating, if it wasn’t for an unnecessary recommendation to replace my perfectly fine working battery.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/06/2019

Hello Rachael, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai. The battery tester we use is a Hyundai tool and designed to test the battery, not just at surface level but going deeper taking the readings of what the overall state of the battery is. We are just the messenger.
We thank you for your business,

Tiffany S.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, attentive service
Friendly and attentive customer service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/06/2019

Hello Tiffany, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai fr your service needs. I do hope George will have earned 5 stars on your next service visit.

Sharon M.
Morton Grove, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
very frindlyve
its was very nice
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/06/2019

Good morning Sharon, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Winnetka, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Gets the job done.
I appreciate being able to get in at last minute. I look forward to the new building.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/05/2019

So do we, it is long over due. we thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. Thank you for your business.

Richard M.
Wilmette, IL
2007 Hyundai Azera
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Got in last minute on a Saturday and was out in an hour.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/05/2019

Hello Richard, than you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Raymond S.
GREAT SERVICE AS ALWAYS
Once again I knew exactly what to expect and you delivered. Well done all around!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/05/2019

Hello Raymond, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

CA
Carol A.
Winnetka, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai service
Service personnel are always friendly and helpful.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/05/2019

Good Morning Carol, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs, I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next service visit.

John H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
John
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/05/2019

Hello John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs, I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next service visit.

Joel P.
Glenview, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2019 Category: Service
So good.
I'll visit again for next Services.
You are doing good.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/04/2019

Hello Joel, thank you for choosing Napleton for your service needs, I do hope Alfonso will earned 5 stars on your next visit.

FF
Fotini F.
Glenview, IL
03/03/2019 Category: Service
George, one of the service guys is always so helpful and nice. Great service! I would definitely recommend!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 03/04/2019

Good Morning Fotini, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back regarding George. We thank you for your business.

TR
Theo R.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
30K mile service
I shopped around a few Hyundai dealerships and I found that there were significant price differences for the 30k mile service. I chose Napleton and I am happy with the price, service, efficiency, and communication of its people.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/28/2019

Hello Theo, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your feed back. We follow what Hyundai recommends for our area which is the best business practice.
We look forward seeing you again.

James L.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Fix my problem.
I have yet to have my problem fixed after 4 trips to the dealership.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/26/2019

Good Morning James, I do apologize for the frequent trips it took to resolve your tire warning light. This system is probably the annoying system in our vehicles and throughout the industry. As you have found out the cause can be anything from a just low tire pressure, leaking tire/rim seal or the sensors stating to fail. We know your time is important and no one likes to make frequent visits here, but we start with the basics and need to work our way threw it, I would not want to start off telling a customer it will be $500.00 and just do it all from the start. We try to do our best, sometime we do not succeed.
We thank you for your business.

JE
Judith E.
Skokie, IL
2007 Hyundai Azera
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Quality Service
They do their job in a pleasant manner.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/25/2019

Hello Judith, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the your feed back on Alfonso's performance. We appreciate your business.

MT
Melanie T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Open on Saturday!
Always welcoming and accommodate drive-ins, appointments, etc. They understand when a customer prefers to spread out the work over time and when te customer wants the work done immediately.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 02/23/2019

Good Morning Melanie, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We strive on providing first class customer service and your feed back knows we are on the right track.