Overall Rating 3.649998/5Overall Rating 3.649998/5Overall Rating 3.649998/5rating 3.649998rating 3.649998
Overall Rating 1.9/5rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9rating 1.9

Cassandra M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Constant communication
The best part is I was kept in constant communication about the progress of my car and the cost.

Wheeling, IL
PROMPT SERVICE
Work was done in a timely manner.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

timely service
Service was prompt and courtesy
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule service, allow me to use my own synthetic oil. Car washes are mediocre even though free. Last visit had to return another clients keys that were given to me by mistake. Did not realize it until I got home. Called Hyundai and drove back to the dealer. Do I get a free oil change for that?
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

yes. but we would need to know who this is so we can note this in your file. We thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai
regards,

Laylo B.
Omaha, NE
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff is very helpful and professional. I got answers to all my questions.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Hello Laylo, thank you for choosing Napleton hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

LG
Larry G.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
routine service with additional work needed
The work was done while I waited. I was kept informed as to any concerns found.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hello Larry, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai. We appreciate your business. I do hope we will have earned 5 stars on your next visit.

CT
Cheryl T.
07/08/2018 Category: Service
The wonderful people in service and sales
Always a smiling face when you enter the building. A person really feels welcomed. Service always explains everything in detail and is a pleasure to visit! Erik was wonderful!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good Morning Cheryl, thank you for the feed back. Eric just joined us and we thank you for your review.

Glencoe, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Thorough friendly service.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

AA
Akesha A.
Niles, IL
07/06/2018 Category: Service
I received great, honest, and quick service. I did not encounter any pushy service people recommending repairs for my vehicle that is not needed.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Good Morning Akesha, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back.
we appreciate your business.

SE
Stephen E.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
The Nuts and Bolts of a Recent Experience
A couple of weeks ago a female service person at Loren wanted to charge me $80 to install my new IL license plate on my 2011 Elantra after I brought it to them and told them that one of the bolts holding my back plate had "frozen"/rusted and I couldn't remove it to get my old plate off. The bolt was an original-equipment bolt. (So Hyundai, I assume, had put an old-fashioned metal bolt [not a non-rusting bolt] on these cars originally.) And now the dealership where I bought the car wanted to charge me 80 bucks to get the plate off after one bolt had rusted in place. I scoffed---and drove off immediately and went down the street to Jennings Chevrolet, where they service my other car, a Saturn. Without charge, they removed my back plate---after the one frozen bolt broke off while trying to remove it. Then they left the broken rusted bolt in place, but did take out and replace the other metal bolt with a new plastic bolt, assuring me that the just-installed plate would stay on just fine with the one bolt. They also then replaced my 2 front bolts with plastic bolts, so the same thing wouldn't happen there someday. Both plates put on and no charge for the 10-12 minutes' time and the bolts the mechanic gave me for a non-GM car! Now, that's customer service! Up until this experience I had had no complaints with Loren. What a shame this happened.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Hello Stephen, thank you for your feed back, without this        information I would not be able to correct what I consider a bad business practice which I have reviewed with my staff. I do apologize for this and thank you for not taking it out on George.

Dale H.
Hot seat
I brought my Santa Fe in for grease and oil and mentioned I thought there might be an issue with my seat cooler. Not to say I am spoiled or anything, but after sitting in the hot sun all day that leather gets pretty warm and the cooling is a great feature. I was told the fan needed replacing and they would have it in a couple days. Next day I got the call, part is in and as soon as I can get back they will install it - no charge warranted work. Can’t beat the service!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good Morning Dale, thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business.
regards,

AC situation--service personnel
Friendly and respectful service people--I appreciate their overall attitude when I come in.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. I appreciate your feedback and your business.
Thank you.

Dale H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/04/2018 Category: Service
What more could you ask?
The work was done in timely manner, explained completely and cost exactly what was quoted.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Good Morning Dale, thank you for choosing Naplrton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business. Regards,

David B.
Deerfield, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and excellent service
See above
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Good Morning David, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

BJ
Barry J.
Des Plaines, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance stinks
Owned a 2008 Santa Fe without major problems. Traded it in on a 2018 lemon that maintenance seems not to be able to fix.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hello Barry, we have been working with Hyundai on correcting this concern. Being an intermittent problem there is only a short time frame for us to resolve this. We fully understand your frustration and will follow all procedures to correct the issue.
Regards

Raymond S.
Chicago, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
I knew the status of my service the entire time I was there thanks to updates by Jennee. Top notch.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Hello Raymond. thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star survey. We appreciate your business.

SR

Stewart G.
Northbrook, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Patricia went out of her way to get me the tire warranty info that I needed, and secured the warranty payment.
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Stewart, thank you the great feed back. We appreciate your business.

BF
Betty F.
Morton Grove, IL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Regular car maintenance
George was a great service agent. He was pleasant and reviewed everything the car required before hand. Thanks!
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Hello Betty, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back on George. We appreciate your business.

IB
Ivan B.
Niles, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent - professional and efficient . Service manager and George are costumer service pros !
LARRY C. from Napleton/Loren Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Hello Ivan, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back. We appreciate your business.