Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5Overall Rating 3.6666629/5rating 3.6666629rating 3.6666629
Overall Rating 1.90476/5rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476rating 1.90476

Evanston, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Always return here for servicing my car.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/14/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review , We appreciate your business.

UM
Umesh M.
Wheeling, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
HYUNDAI my life
Since day one in Year 2005 & 7th day of November this dealership is like my home.
No more words express my feelings..
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/11/2019

Good Morning Umesh, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review, Thank you for being a long time time customer.

RE
Robert E.
Park Ridge, IL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Always well taken care of.
I make my appointment, show up, we discuss my car and then it gets serviced. Afterwards we discuss the service and after paying I’m gone.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Robert, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

AL
Annie L.
Des Plaines, IL
Dealer shop
Every time I take my car to this dealership George always take good care of my car and explain everything to me in detail and I love that.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Annie, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back regarding George.

MK
Maxine K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly. Efficient
Friendly courteous efficient
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/09/2019

Hello Maxine, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

Sheila M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Friendly efficient and quality service
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/09/2019

Good Morning Sheila, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

SG
Stewart G.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service is on target.
George is awesome. Always comes through, and the service personnel always do a great job on the car. The building needs a big facelift.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/08/2019

Good Morning Stewart, thank you for choosing Napleton Genesis and your 5 star review. We are told the the remodeling will start this month. Everyone is excited to get this under way.

FF
Fred F.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
reliable.
always reliable.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Fred thank toy for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

NM
Natalie M.
The best
Radek continues to communicate with me over a year after buying my car. Making sure I’m up to date with my cats maintenance and overall performance. He is just the best! There’s also an older gentleman who works the service desk. He is amazing! And honest with me on what I should do with my car. I always forget to grab his name. He is there on saturdays when I typically go in to get my car serviced
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/05/2019

Good Morning Natalie, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Niles, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Competent and efficient service
It was easy to make an appointment and the car was serviced in a timely manner. It was also washed and vacuumed and it was a nice surprise
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/04/2019

hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided.

Morton Grove, IL
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment, friendly staff.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/04/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided.

AR
Angel R.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall service repair time
The repair done was satisfactory. The repair time was more than twice the promised time
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/03/2019

Hello Angel, I do apologize for the poor communication we provided. I appreciate your feed back so i can work with my team and improve our customer service.
Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs.

01/03/2019 Category: Service
I found this dealership courteous and very helpful
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/03/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2019 Category: Service
What do you mean by this?
Always good service, always tell me what needs to be done, staff very pleasant/
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 01/02/2019

Hello Thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the feed back you provided.

AL
Aleksandr L.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
not asking too many questions.
very poor waiting area
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 12/31/2018

Good Morning Aleksandr, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. The word is that the remolding should be starting late January, 2019. Everyone is looking forward bringing the store into the 21st century.

NM
Naida M.
Skokie, IL
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Hyandai service
Courteous and expedient service.
Comfortable waiting room with complimentary water and coffee available.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 12/29/2018

Good Morning Naida, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the feedback you provided, We appreciate your business.

John M.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
The People
Treated Me Like Family
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 12/26/2018

Good Morning John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Bay took care of my problem quickly and the service staff is extremely friendly.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 12/26/2018

Good morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Minh M.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Not waiting for so long, very satisfy with the service.

Good Morning Minh, thank you for choosing n
apleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

12/22/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Staff is attentive and service is competed fairly fast. Customer lounge and the overall dealership is showing its age. Some renovation would be nice when compared to other local dealers that have far more amenities.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 12/26/2018

Good Morning, having Napleton purchased Loren Hyundai in March we are moving along with the renovation, which should be completed by late spring.
I am sorry to see Stan only earning 4 stars, I do hope he will have earned 5 on your next visit.