Overall Rating 3.5454527/5Overall Rating 3.5454527/5Overall Rating 3.5454527/5rating 3.5454527rating 3.5454527
Overall Rating 1.86364/5rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364rating 1.86364

IK
Ilene K.
Winnetka, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Larry in service noticed I didn’t come in for a recall and made the time to contact me. He was on time and washed my car!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/14/2019

Hello Ilene, we are always glad to be of service. We thank you for your business.

Minh M.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services
Excellent service, very nice people & environment.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/14/2019

Good Morning Minh. thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. we appreciate your business.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.
I received a recall on my car, but it turned out I was just chosen to receive free wiper blades. I was expecting to be pressured into completing other work on the car, but I was not. They replaced the wiper blades quickly without an appointment. Friendly and courteous.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/14/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. Andrew is new with us and it is good to hear is is catching on.

John H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Mr John
Always excellent.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/13/2019

Hello John, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

HJ
Helene J.
Des Plaines, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Campaign
Timely fixing of Tire Monitoring System even with a fussy non cooperating valve/cap on 1 tire. Everyone was very knowledgeable and kept me informed.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Helene, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

DE
David E.
Skokie, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Pretty great, just a little tweek would have made it better
Pretty great, just a little tweek would have made it better
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/12/2019

Hello David, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your feed back. I appreciate your input, having added additional staff I need to know that are performing that little extra that a anyone would expect.

Glenview, IL
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The service is quick and reasonable. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the newly renovated facility is very comfortable.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/12/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

SR
Sheila R.
Wilmette, IL
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and friendliness of staff.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/10/2019

Good Morning Sheila, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review.
We appreciate your business.

CL
Craig L.
Grayslake, IL
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Phenomenal renovation to this dealership. Great service staff. What a great experience. Everything aboutmy visit was above expectation.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/10/2019

Good Morning Craig, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Sharon W.
Evanston, IL
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Defective tire and stories of rats
See previous comments
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/10/2019

Good Morning Sharon, I understand the frustration and inconvenience caused by having a flat tire, It is not the vehicle or the tires, it is the condition of our roads. There are tire warranties offered due to such a large demand for tire and wheel repair/replacement. I do apologize if the break squeak was not properly addressed, please stop by at your convenience or on your next service visit I will make sure the squeak is addressed.
Andrew is new to the business and we are teaching him on verbiage, Rat is not the best choice, rodents do get into open areas of the car to keep warm, have a meal and sometimes a litter. If there anything I can do , please let me know.

Mario M.
Elmwood Park, IL
06/07/2019 Category: Service
The service
The great service and brand new renovation of the building
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/10/2019

Good Morning Mario, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review, We appreciate your business.

MF
Madeleine F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
George Kuhn
George is the ultimate professional and makes sure that all is done well! I would use no one else but George Kuhn
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/06/2019

Good Morning Madeleine, thank you for the great feed back on George, it is great to have him on our team, We thank you for your business.

Deerfield, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/06/2019 Category: Service
This place is great!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/06/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. I do hope Steven will have earned 5 stars on your next visit,
Thank you for your business.

SK
Sarah K.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, nice and clean waiting area and the service dpt went above and beyond when I had problem with my car door. Thank you!!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Sarah, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. The remodeling  looks great.
We thank you for you business.

Glenview, IL
06/04/2019 Category: Service
June 1st service appointment
The service department especially George who always takes good care of me when I make my appointments. They are very timely on when the job I am bringing my car in for will be completed.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/05/2019

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back. We appreciate your business.

HJ
Hannah J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
great service, great people
always friendly service. I wasn't able to go with my car (got it towed to Loren Hyundai) because I had children with me at home. George called back to let me know what the problems were and handled it over the phone.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/04/2019

Good Morning Hannah, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back. We appreciate your business.

KN
Karen N.
Mount Prospect, IL
2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always.
I purchased my Elantra here, and have always had my vehicle maintained here. Service costs are competitive, and I can depend on the service department to "check out" everything, and advise/maintain/repair whatever is necessary.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 06/03/2019

Hello Karen, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and the great feed back you provided. We appreciate your business.

BO
Barbara O.
Wilmette, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Good, timely service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 05/31/2019

Hello Barbara, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business. Regards,

Evanston, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
review
work ws fine
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 05/31/2019

Hello, thank you for choosing Napleton Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Vernon Hills, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Really bad service
Service was not fully performed, had to return twice and paid service twice more than 1200 dollars.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai Glenview responded on 05/31/2019

Hello, I do apologize for the poor service. We have hired additional staff to help improve our customer service and sometimes ones experience and back ground do not always mean quality. I appreciate and need this feed back so we can do what we must to have high quality repairs and happy customers. The money paid for service due to an accident and trying to save you some money did not pan out as all of us would have hoped.